Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Is There Hope For Someone With Nerve Damage? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Hope For Someone With Nerve Damage? (867 Views)

What Are The Early Symptoms Of Nerve Damage? Uncovering Early Indicators / How Stem Cells Cure Eye Optic Nerve Damage? / Nerve Damage: Cause, Detection & Diagnosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Hope For Someone With Nerve Damage? by lifeisprecioust: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello nairalanders and doctors in the house, please I'd like to know if there is hope for someone with nerve damage. I think i have damaged my nerves due to excessive masturbion, I now experience semen leakage and burning sensation in my feet's. I have surfed the internet to learn of any cure but I saw that it is almost impossible to treat. Please does anyone have any idea of what I can do? Depression is killing me.

Please mods help me move to front page thanks.
Re: Is There Hope For Someone With Nerve Damage? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
lifeisprecioust:
Hello nairalanders and doctors in the house, please I'd like to know if there is hope for someone with nerve damage. I think i have damaged my nerves due to excessive masturbion, I now experience semen leakage and burning sensation in my feet's. I have surfed the internet to learn of any cure but I saw that it is almost impossible to treat. Please does anyone have any idea of what I can do? Depression is killing me.
Please contact or WhatsAp me let's discuss privately: 08038220168

Re: Is There Hope For Someone With Nerve Damage? by busybodyy: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
First of all its hard to know if its a guy or a babe that made this post but i'll give a general response.

Sperm leaking out after intercourse is perfectly normal. You don't need the whole volume of semen to get through to find the eggs. Not all the sperm cells even get past the cervix, some die in the acid environs of the vagina, those that do, most of them die along the way, some take wrong turns to an empty fallopian tube, the swim to the goal is quite a tough adventure for the little guys.

If a woman's fertile window is at the time of intercourse this increases the chance of getting pregnant, reasons: open cervix, cervical mucus etc.

Sperm quality however is another matter if it is too viscous then there will be difficulty for the little men to march towards their goal, sperm morphology (shape), and healthy sperm cells, this is were healthy nourishment is important.

Masturbation may affect sperm quality, mature sperm cells have an average age of about 72 days so daily indulgence will affect its quality.
Re: Is There Hope For Someone With Nerve Damage? by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2018
lifeisprecioust:

Stop wasting your time and fainting out your spirit. Masturbation has nothing to do with destroying nerve whether sensory or motor. Neither is masturbation also responsible for your termed,'excess semen leakage' and painful feet.
You may visit a local clinic around you for treatment and advice.
Re: Is There Hope For Someone With Nerve Damage? by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2018
busybodyy:
First of all its hard to know if its a guy or a babe that made this post but i'll give a general response.

Sperm leaking out after intercourse is perfectly normal. You don't need the whole volume of semen to get through to find the eggs. Not all the sperm cells even get past the cervix, some die in the acid environs of the vagina, those that do, most of them die along the way, some take wrong turns to an empty fallopian tube, the swim to the goal is quite a tough adventure for the little guys.

If a woman's fertile window is at the time of intercourse this increases the chance of getting pregnant, reasons: open cervix, cervical mucus etc.

Sperm quality however is another matter if it is too viscous then there will be difficulty for the little men to march towards their goal, sperm morphology (shape), and healthy sperm cells, this is were healthy nourishment is important.

Masturbation may affect sperm quality, mature sperm cells have an average age of about 72 days so daily indulgence will affect its quality.

Masturbation does not affect the quality of sperm cells housed and formed within the seminiferous tubes.
Re: Is There Hope For Someone With Nerve Damage? by busybodyy: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2018
LuckyG1:

Masturbation does not affect the quality of sperm cells housed and formed within the seminiferous tubes.

Sperm cells that are 2 days old and sperm cells that are 8 weeks old, which do you think would be more nourished, more mature?

Of course I know that seminiferous tubule houses them, but what about the frequency of masturbatution, don't you think more indulgence will prevent cells from maturity before they are expelled? Also think of the fact that the volume increases during prolonged abstinence from it. It is why semen looks different after a few days/weeks without indulgence.

Now I didn't say masturbation will damage the sperm cells, there are many other things that can reduce sperm quality by share exposure to them.

However it doesn't mean a five days old sperm cell will not fertilize the egg its possible.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Cramps Happen After Your Period (menstruation) / Plab 2 Center In Lagos / / Unknown Young Man Covered With Wrapper Dead In Ph(garrison � //"""""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.