Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Davido “flora My Flower” . . Video Of The Year 2018? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido “flora My Flower” . . Video Of The Year 2018? (621 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido – Flora My Flawa / Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) / Music: Davido - Flora My Flower - Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido “flora My Flower” . . Video Of The Year 2018? by senitop(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2018
Check the facts and if you choose, fictionalize it but Davido had a great year in 2017. In the year he scored the biggest hit on the African continent, bagged several accolades and witnessed the successes of his signee and cousin. He must have been indeed happy after seeing how great his December concert turned out to be.

2018 looks like it going to be a trying year for him because he would have to work harder not to fall behind. Interestingly, he has hit his stride already barely two months into the year. Numerous chart-topping collaborations already and he just put out his first official single of the year and it is buzzing everywhere. The visual to the song hit the internet some couple of days ago and it is already raking in maaaadd number of views.

TX team members decided to review the video to Davido’s Flora My Flawa.

Here is what we think about it. Read and remember to drop interesting comments below.

@ibironketweets If any man finds love and keeps it for 30 years+ (forever), that man is truly blessed. Davido is a truly blessed man in the ‘Flora My Flawa’ video and you’d understand his musings for a forever-long kind of love, if you follow his social media activities. You’d come to understand that Chioma, his girlfriend, is the fire in his loins. A wealthy man cannot be happier than being with the woman he loves.

Davido loves that lady even more than he enjoys being the son of the wealthy Adeleke. He loves her more than he loves being OBO. You’d expect that a man with his level of success, wealth and popularity would be exposed to all sort of admirers who might turn to gossips or naysayers to threaten his relationship but Davido is saying his ‘Flora’ (or Chioma) has an unshakable trust in him which would sustain their love for long decades even when he’s no longer the youthful and energetic OBO.

Read more: http://tooxclusive.com/content/davido-flora-flower-video-year-2018/

(1) (Reply)

Download : M2 - Kilode (pro By Abiri) / Eben Ft. Nathaniel Bassey – No One Like You / New Music: Ejay Ft. Johnex'p - Omonla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.