Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Is Actress Chioma Akpotha Married To An American? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Actress Chioma Akpotha Married To An American? (11420 Views)

Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Cleavage In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Actress Chioma Akpotha Married To An American? by chrystee: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2010
Dear Readers,

Please i witnessed a hot argument between two guys about the tribe of Actress Chioma Akpotha's husband.One of the guys said that she's married to an American.How true is it.Anyone with useful info about his nationality and possibly his tribe should please let me into the info.Just for clarity .I am ahuge fan of hers wink
Re: Is Actress Chioma Akpotha Married To An American? by ireneann: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2010
chrystee:

Dear Readers,

Please i witnessed a hot argument between two guys about the tribe of Actress Chioma Akpotha's husband.One of the guys said that she's married to an American.How true is it.Anyone with useful info about his nationality and possibly his tribe should please let me into the info.Just for clarity .I am ahuge fan of hers wink

guy i bow for you oh. have you seen an American bearing the name akpotha

she was chioma chukwuka before marrying and changing to akpotha grin
Re: Is Actress Chioma Akpotha Married To An American? by benedictac(f): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
@Poster, so if she is married to an American would that change ur love for her?
Re: Is Actress Chioma Akpotha Married To An American? by Hotstepper(f): 3:46am On Apr 24, 2010
Chioma's husband is from Delta State while she is from Anambra State and they are blessed with 2 children
Re: Is Actress Chioma Akpotha Married To An American? by chrystee: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2010
@ Hotstepper,

you are da bomb.Thanks for d accurate info. wink

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji In Bikini / ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team / Did Lil Kesh Actually Won 11.5m In Surebet 24/7??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.