Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Most Weird Valentine Ever! How I Spent 2018 Vals Day/ash Wednesday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Weird Valentine Ever! How I Spent 2018 Vals Day/ash Wednesday (399 Views)

10 Most Weird Human Parts / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido Surprises Girlfriend Chioma On Vals's Day Wit Goodies & Music Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Weird Valentine Ever! How I Spent 2018 Vals Day/ash Wednesday by Notabella: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Wednesday, 14th February 2018 was Valentine’s Day cum ash Wednesday. I took the latter more serious, woke up as early as possible (7:01am) tho, quickly rushed to church, honking and jumping all and any pothole on my way. Got right in time, as there were still people carrying fresh ashes on their faces. I asked where I would get mine since I’m not a parishioner at the parish I was (I was out of town then), I was directed. I ran to the place and met my fellow colleagues waiting for the sacred ash.

As per late comers we were left at the mercy of the catechist to ashen us, he walked past us and went into the inner room, came out and announced that the ash has finished!
Whaaat?? What a wow, how can ash finish on an ash Wednesday��. Oga Caty please don’t kill my vibes… I’m taking my spiritual life seriously. He looked at me and said I should come back in the evening, for now ash has finished.
At that point all I could think of was what Jesus said on the cross, hoping that this ‘it’s finished’ I got is a good one. Because I am not understanding, ash finishing on an ash Wednesday. It’s strange mehn!

My body and mind wasn’t same throughout the day. It’s so weird, judging that I come from a very spiritual environment, things like this aren’t taken lightly! It’s like I’ve missed heaven or a ticket to heaven. Wow! I spent the day thinking about it, hoping that nothing similar ever occurs. Meanwhile, no one took me out, surprised me or whatever, spent in the market kiss

It is so weird!

(1) (Reply)

We Have Quietly Closed The Record Label Arm Of Our Business - Banky W Writes / Prince William, Kate, Harry And Meghan Just Made An Exciting Announcement / Davido And Emmanuella Nominated For Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.