Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Brotherly Advise To Senator Ojudu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brotherly Advise To Senator Ojudu (525 Views)

Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" / Reno Omokri Reacts To Senator Elisha Abbo Beating A Woman / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brotherly Advise To Senator Ojudu by pemisireoluwa(f): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ekiti 2018: Brotherly Advice to Senator Babafemi Ojudu, Please Don’t Resign.

In response to several fallacious publications, powerful media posts, presentations, outright lies and praise singing in favour of Senator Babafemi Ojudu towards this year election in Ekiti State, I am pushed to react after reading the latest version by a journalist , Segun Dipe, an obvious town crier for Senator Ojudu. Based on factual analysis of what is on the ground in Ekiti, I am advising you; Senator Babafemi Ojudu not to make the mistake of resigning from your present appointment to contest this election as doing so will amount to political suicide for you.  The most dangerous damage any man can do to himself in life is engaging in self-deceit. I am sure that Senator Ojudu cannot claim to be oblivious of the beautiful lies Segun Dipe put together to sell him.
This is politics and we all know what it entails and how far you can go to sell yourself in this ‘trade’.

Senator Ojudu please don’t resign because we know your financial position before you got your present job and it will be better to keep the bird at hand for now. Senator Ojudu for record purposes, please note that, nobody is waiting for you in Ekiti; as claimed by your town criers. Starting from your ward (Ward 8 in Ado Ekiti) nobody is aware that you are even contesting. I challenge you to name four delegates you know by name or are in your camp out of the twelve principal officers in that ward. For anybody to refer to you with adjectives like : as a frontline aspirant, popular man to beat, frontrunner etc are not only misused and misapplied but also tantamount to committing a political harakiri. Dear senator Ojudu, the general notion in your ward is that you are not just miserly but a chronic miser and has not been of any use to anybody of note including the common people . Part of the noted sayings in your ward and Ado Ekiti generally as your shortcomings is that you have failed to give your biological father a befitting burial up till now but you found it inadvertently expedient to do elaborate burials for your in-laws. The short of it all is that the people here see you as an unserious individual, who is not organized, cannot prioritize issues and events. A sadist  who take interest in destroying others, an individual who is filled with an unimaginable jealousy, hate and contempt for other people. You are quick at accepting and rejoicing at bad news of others even when you have not confirmed the source of the news. You are also untrustworthy as reflected in your inability to impact on the life of your constituency members all through your four years in the senate.
It's even said that you have failed to run your own home as a man decently as reflected in several unprintable words said to the public by your first biological daughter, Moremi. Simply put, you are not even responsible at home. The argument here is that, if a man who possesses this much vices is contemplating ruling Ekiti again; then we can as well leave the discourteous Ayo Fayose to carry on at the centre.

Please let me remind you as you may have forgotten that this same State Exco (delegates) that you fought so hard for their dissolution at a point are the ones your fate lies in their hand now if you eventually come out for this contest.  Therefore if the upcoming primary election will be based on the votes of the Ekiti State APC delegates, you are not in this contest at all.

Your man also said Engineer Segun Oni is too young in the progressive camp for this contest. Are you a progressive- minded politician? When did you join politics? Are you not a journalist and you are mostly known as a betrayer who cannot be trusted with a collective resolve on any cause. Or do you think putting on Awo’s cap is all you need to be a progressive?. This lay credence to your earlier denied statement made on radio that non-progressive elements will not be allowed to contest in this election (by you or the party?). Please talk to yourself and stop ranting. You are not in this contest at all. I pity the unsuspecting Ekiti in diaspora and all those you have been deceiving with your social media popularity to part with their hard- earned money to support a moribund project (why are you this wicked?).  Anyway I trust you to be wise when it comes to money as your natural miserly nature will guide you not to fritter these resources away. Social media popularity amount to nothing on the field; how many of the delegates are on social media and how many of them know you one on one ?. What is your relationship with them ? Where are your structures in the 16 local governments? Who are the people holding your structure meetings in the local government or wards? Even your own ward, Ado Ekiti ward 8, how many delegates are holding your meeting or supporting your ambition there.? Why do you engage in this self-deceit? What is your strategy in this open election?  Your earlier calculation was that President Buhari will not make it when he was critically sick, which would have given your direct principal (Vice President) the opportunity to impose you (which I doubt anyway) and it failed. The latest we heard is that you are boasting of you and your wife’s closeness to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to get you the ticket; don’t forget that Asiwaju is wiser now and won’t like to be dragged into any murky political imposition after the Ondo experience. So please my brother wake up to reality and don’t dare resign from your job. 

On Governor Kayode Fayemi, he may have his own shortcomings but it is absurd for you and your town crier to postulate and I quote:

“meanwhile, Fayemi’s loss, seems to be Ojudu’s gain, as the latter keeps gathering momentum and support from both the elite and the non-elite in the state, who see him as the toughie most capable to immerse Fayose’s excessiveness and save the people from further torture. Ojudu is from Ado Ekiti, and that is where he has the greatest hurdle to clear. Already, indigenes of Ado-Ekiti, the state capital, are vehement that they would prefer to have their own son on the seat of power than now. The singsong is: “Ado na ti a j’Ewi” (Ewi will certainly emerge from Ado)” unquote.

This is laughable and grandiose. The problem with you Senator Ojudu is that you have an unrealistic over- bloated opinion about yourself. I remember that you once said you are coming out because you are the only one that can stop Fayemi, HOW.!!!. This thought is just insane. From where to where?
In this contest Ojudu and Fayemi are poles apart. You are so carried away with fighting Fayemi and destroying Fayemi but in reality you have nothing to compare with Fayemi; intellectually, experience or pedigree. And for God's sake, where did you get the idea of setting Ado against Ikere in this contest and your concocted singsong? And what brought the idea of “Ojudu is the only one who can face Fayose”, is Fayose contesting?. My brother Ojudu, wake up from your long dream.

Finally, please be informed that the primary election is less than 70 days away and you are NOT yet on that field which by now it is almost getting late. I want you to take note of these advices very carefully; most of the 2,600+ delegates by now have taken positions on who to support and please listen to me, if you rely on bringing money to buy votes, they will take your money and they will not vote for you in particular because they are waiting to collect all you have failed to give them as Senator. If you rely on leaders to do the magic, the delegates are enlightened now, they are not ready to follow any leader but to vote their conscience for a candidate that can win the general election for them. Also note that if you go for this contest and assuming ten aspirants obtained the nomination form and ran for the primary , I bet you will come out in the 8th or 9th position. However if you fail to heed my advice, I will be waiting to remind you after the primaries. Please archive my words. A word is enough for the wise.
Ire o!!

Deji Olusipo writes from Ado-Ekiti

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Vows To Stop Araraume’s Governorship Ambition / FLASH: MLK Award Presented To Buhari Not Fake ALEDEH Affirms / The World Where Buhari’s Government Fits No Longer Exist. By Segalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.