Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why I Left Mavin Record, Iyanya Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Left Mavin Record, Iyanya Explains (602 Views)

Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records / Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left Mavin Record, Iyanya Explains by Newsbreakers: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Popular pop singer Iyanya has finally opened up on the reason why he left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records after two years he was signed to the label.

The MTN Project Fame alumni made this revelation during a recent radio interview. He said his decision to leave the label was because of his plan to keep seeking ways to become better in his music career that many people believed was failing.

Read More;

https://newsbreakers.ng/left-mavins-record-iyanya-explains/

(1) (Reply)

Throwback! CDQ Bullshit BB Naija Housemate, Ifu Ennada / Cee-c Calls Tobi A ‘foolish Boy’, Says Alex Is The Cause Of Their Problems(video / #bbnaija's Cee-c Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life- Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.