Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters (34764 Views)

Fani Kayode Visit Gov Obiano At Onitsha Governor's Lodge- PICTURES / Tinubu Meets Akeredolu In Governor's Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja (Photos) / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released (2) (3) (4)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by Daddybright1986(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
If your girlfriend left you base on your financial problem and and she came back to beg u when she finally heard you are doing good ‘accept her back ’ promise her marriage also promise to renovate their family house remove the roof of the house and disappear
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by Day169: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Horlaidex:
Reminds me of the hide and seek game we used to play as kids. grin grin grin
.. oloro mbo!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by sapientia(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
You guys are not worrid that people are now afraid to attend court cases because FGN dont obey court orders.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by tunjiajayi: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Upon all your mouth, you no fit wait.
Closet warrior.

Fayose can't save you. You would be put in jail with Fulani criminals so you can tell them all your history and Bible studies

Ffk come out like a man or you would be smoked out like a rat.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by Terminator1234g: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
perryy:

Your buhari is the deadliest looter. Where did his son get 117m naira for power bike ?

FEAR GOD(ALLAH)!!!!

117 MILLA KE

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by buhariguy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
OK

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by buhariguy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Waiting for the day fire will engulf that Sahara reporters building
Sahara reporters supported idiotic pigs of Biafra that buhari can be defeated and you want fire to engulf their building

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Terminator1234g:
THANK GOD!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SCUM TO ROT IN JAIL FOREVER

CRIMINAL

BASTARD SON FROM THE WEST.

COWARD.

HE AND COWNU CAN HIDE WELL BUT MAKE NOISE.

do i need to open ignorant people heads to impart in them that fani foolyade is an intelligent and deadly looter.

E-RAT

See hate walking on both feet chaii.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Terminator1234g:
THANK GOD!!

CRIMINAL

COWARD.

do i need to open ignorant people heads to impart in them that fani foolyade is an intelligent and deadly looter.

E-RAT
Look at this one undecided

APC and Buhari's are now assassinating political opponents.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by alobright17(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
The ones he attended before what happened?.
the result of the first really scared him to the extent of claiming Mr sick.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by AlBaqir(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sunofgod:
Anyway, Sahara reporters has no credibility whatsoever!

Abeg which one get credibility? NTA, BBC, or CNN?

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by midb1: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
FANI KAYODE IS A COMMON CRIMINAL

THE MAN IS A COMMON DRUG ADDICT

I PRAY THEY CATCH, LOCK-UP THE COMMON CRIMINAL

THEN THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!!!!

FANI KAYODE IS ABSOLUTE SHIT HOLE

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by uba1991: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
tomorrow is 20th feb. d idiot must appear in court to defend his corruption charges or we order for his arrest. GOD BLESS PMB

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by LZAA: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Terminator1234g:
THANK GOD!!

CRIMINAL

COWARD.

E-RAT

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
The silly loud mouth implicated himself after he sent his lawyer to lie in court that he was sick and couldn't attend his trial; while he was simultaneously and foolishly seen making himself very visible as one of the speakers at a very high profile political event (the launching of OBJ's 3rd Force Movement) - he can hide under Fayose's skirt for now but cannot evade the inevitable long arm of the law.

Time will come when the two shameless men would be seen begging.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by stankezzy: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
If people call afonjas. double mouthed it will be like insult , how many people did jonathan arrest , so now it is arresting opposition , mind u that evil are easily learned , it is the yorubas that thought everybody that u can yab or insult a sitting president now everybody is yabing and insulting the president, next may not be their man but the arrest may continue, if u say it is not the yorubas just check in this forum obasanjo , yaradua era and know that there was nothing like insult , till jonathan came
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by sexdoll: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Are you sure our son Nnamdi is not also hiding there too...?

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by DidierDrogba: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Terminator1234g:
THANK GOD!!

CRIMINAL

COWARD.

E-RAT
fool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by eunisam: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Terminator1234g:
THANK GOD!!

CRIMINAL

COWARD.

E-RAT

and what shall it profit you?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by achiever12: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sunofgod:
Anyway, Sahara reporters has no credibility whatsoever!

Is it because they aren't saying the things you want to hear?

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by achiever12: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Terminator1234g:
THANK GOD!!

CRIMINAL

COWARD.

E-RAT

Have you seen where bitterness killed people before? You better be careful before bitterness send you to where you don't want to go.

When your repercussions come, even those who pay you for your rubbish comments will deny you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by GavelSlam: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
perryy:

Your buhari is the deadliest looter. Where did his son get 117m naira for power bike ?

What are the specs of the bike whose price you are quoting?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by Ojiofor: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
FFk is still tweeting about bubu's incompetence, bigotry and ethnic cleansing going on all over NIGERIA.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by Sunnyja: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
joedejoe:
For how long will you continue to hide? If your hands are clean, why not approach the equity's table instant and close this matter at once.
And where is the equity's table? The same table that Babachair, Maina and others have refused to eat from.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
I don't pray anything happen to sowore's legacy but I think he needs to go to London school of journalism to learn about what and when to report certain news. His manners is becoming unethical.And again if it is true that fani kayode is hiding there I should say all men should know how to address issues and separate it from personality.The personal insult on PMB I don't subscribe to but Fani Kayode's vocality is welcome but strictly on issues . U no get dysentery medicine u go dey chop cockroach
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
So he is scared of Buhari method. FFK is a timid bigot.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by Cargo36: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
God bless Sahara reporters,God bless Tinubu. The son of a coward,you can not hide forever

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by Kaziar: 12:32am On Feb 20, 2018
People are naturally drawn to controversies and Sahara reporters knows that. THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER. Always verify everything they have to say.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by dewalexify(m): 6:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Waiting for the day fire will engulf that Sahara reporters building and level it to beneath the foundation

Wicked thought
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Political persecution. We are in a Democracy please.

PDP Shuts Out Atiku From Voting At National Convention (leadership) / PDP Convention: Iyorchia Ayu Emerges PDP National Chairman / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail