Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Do Yoruba/igbo Mums Feed Their Newborn/infants? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do Yoruba/igbo Mums Feed Their Newborn/infants? (584 Views)

What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa / A Nursing Cover Is Ideal For Females Who Wish To Feed Their / Ooni: Make deeper researches about Yoruba-Igbo family ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Yoruba/igbo Mums Feed Their Newborn/infants? by vicchi12(f): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hello All,

I have a question.I don’t want to feed my baby the modern BS that they parade as formulas. I’m not in Nigeria, but I wish to breastfeed exclusively for a couple of months and then feed my baby only organic foods and not the modern poison they put in formulas. I know corn meal is one of those foods given by yorubas. Please list every important food(traditional) that you know, and how to make them. Please, don’t tell me forumlac and enfamil and all that... thanks!
Re: What Do Yoruba/igbo Mums Feed Their Newborn/infants? by Zonacom(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
A lot of Pap. Corn pap I mean

(1) (Reply)

Am I Making A Stupid Decision? / Dah Dedjalagni Agoli-agbo, Benin King Who Married 41 Wives Dies At 84 / Imagine This Culture Of Trending Pictures,all In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.