Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) (66501 Views)

Joseph Makoju Is Dead / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) / Joseph Wayas Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Authoreety: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Wow
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
See the award from pan African students. grin cheesy

I don't know why anything designed by Nigerian students in the name of award must look like something done with crayon. SMH grin

See the congratulations at the end like fake lawyers stamp. Awon charge and bail students. cheesy
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Marxist001(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
lols.....these guys want to really get their own slice of social media publicity like E-money, oga millionaire u better concentrate on making more millions or else u will go down gradually....ask Otedola!!!!
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Fweshspice(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
oluxy:

grin Na last year you start? grin
abi nw bros lol
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by adecz: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
His goggles &
walking stick......

Is he a blind millionaire?? cool cool
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
Is he married someone please help me out
He's married to Jesus.
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by eazysally: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:

you read well? abi you read but you no bliv and want make person still tell you, babe park well and keep looking for who don blow atleast hope don dey for ppl like una now bkos na polygamy dey reign.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Op didn't tell us why this unnecessary publicity.
Is the boy being decieved to contest Okowa's seat in 2019 by the idiotic not-too-young-to-run group?
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by oviedike: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:

Help you out? To read or what? You don't know how to read?? Ok let me help you. "MARRIED FATHER OF ONE"
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
frugal:

Oga go and reread. His companies were mentioned up there.
grin
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
lol, even though I know u are joking, but that's how all women around the world think lol

Go to YouTube and search for: gold digger pranks and watch, u will understand that gold digging is not only done by Nigerian girls but by all girls all over the world, but at different degree and level of gold digging, so we aren't shocked, its good to have gold for people to come dig wink
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by SaintHilary(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
frugal:

Oga go and reread. His companies were mentioned up there.
How did he make the money to start up such companies if i may ask....

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by ojkalito(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
He acquired wealth through his father who is a very rich politician in Delta State

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Tjohnnay: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Nice one, source of income though if we may ask !

Oil money
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Finally Finally, Warri No Dey Carry Last !!
He is a Sapele boy, son to former warri North LGA chairman. Money spilled from his father. I am amazed though at how a father is able to let his son see so much money at such a young age.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
mosho2good:
If numbers in Mathematics were given an opportunity to speak, I think some were going to accuse zero and one . Because any number that is multiplied by zero gives zero. Zero will bring down numbers to nothing. There are some people in life who are like number zero. If you associate with them no matter how great your value is they will bring you down to zero. How about one? Any number multiplied by one remains unchanged no matter how big it is. There are some people in life that a re like one. No matter how they touch your life you remain the same. You don't grow, you don't improve, you remain at the same level. So here is the twist. What kind of person are you and who do you associate with? This year, I pray that God will separate us from everyone carrying the spirit of Zero (0) and One (1). I pray that God also helps us grow and be greater than 1 so that when we touch the lives of others, we will add value.
@mosho2good. Nice post. But it's not easy to dissociate from friends
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Tjohnnay: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
SaintHilary:

U lack sense

Go ask dangote how him take be billionaire

Ewu gambia
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dem don start again
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by delivryboy: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
The moment Nigerians hear millionaire, they don't ask questions anymore, the person automatically becomes their icon and role model. Every youth wants to become very rich with little or no work done.

5 Likes

Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
He is married to a zimbabwean, I think he made it official this year. No near this one self because e go just use you like prostitute throwaway you. And you could be older, na very young man he is rich though. He is also a witness, so you can still try your luck from there, you know how those people ogboni matter be.
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
21st century african icon and hope to nigerian youths..which hope undecidedyeye

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
SaintHilary:

His dad is the CEO of Awaritse limited, an oil servicing firm like Japaul and Co. He made him a director with full director privileges and remuneration. His father is very helpful to where he is today but do not down play the young man. He knows his stuff and is very focused. The property showcased here is the Sapele property, he also has something very substantial in Parkview Ikoyi.

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
u are talking of Gwagon, we are talking of Benz S600 bullet proof. Guy u high?....u tink say Benz end for Gwagon
misterchris:
If there is no G-Wagon in the garage then I am not interested.
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:

Married seven times in the past but all of them died mysteriously. He is looking for a wife. Why not apply now to avoid rush?
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Sexyrosa: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
He's into clean business, I have heard of them..His father is a very rich and influential politician in Delta state tho.
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:

He's very much single and I heard searching
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Go and follow Jowizazaa on instagram and snap chat, you will like him plus he is single
biacan:
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by chalondk(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
misterchris:

Dont you know how to comprehend written words?

Dont be stupid young man, was any of his multiple streams of income mentioned??

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by uamose: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
yinkakani:
seun, WTF man!! Nairaland is not opening on the mobile website angry angry Ads keep popping up and each time you reload, it keeps popping up. Fix this sheet bro angry it's annoying. I'm currently typing from the desktop website.
that should be your browser not nairaLand
try another browser n see

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by Emma5097: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Fweshspice:
Lord abeg Pick My Call too na, i don dey dial ur line since last year

I no even mind make e be missed call sef. My faith strong reach like that.
Re: Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Any young apart from Young Jon the wicked producer

I no sabi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? / CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.