Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows (13954 Views)

2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / I'll Fight Corruption Until It Dies - President Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Jabioro: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Na today u dey vow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by KEVIND: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
All we keep hearing since 2015 is 'I will, we will'. no action. The greatest form of corruption World Wide is Nepotism and Favouritism follow by stealing of public funds.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/nepotism-worst-form-corruption/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by opty042: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mr man you are a monumental failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by adaxxy: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Yinmu undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by greenguy: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
SMH... some people are still doing campaign after 3 years in power, God save my country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Austine707: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hmm YOU NEED TO LOAD YOUR REPERTOIRE.
IT SEEMS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE CAUSING TROUBLE IN THIS SHITHOLE COUNTRY.
Terminator1234g:
GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

BUHRI TILL 2019 TO 2022

AMEN

BUT PDP AND IDIOTIC PIGS OF BIAFRA WILL TRY TO FRUSTRATE YOUR WORKS SIR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Lawalemi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
He has started again. Scaterring everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Favourcharles23(f): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is this man still campaigning or what? No fuel ⛽ in Abuja and this human being is still saying I Will. Hello �, it's 3 years already. Wake up!!! You are the petroleum minister! Act fast! Act now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Max24: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by CoolAmbience(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
ckmayoca:
if u succeed we will thank u but for now ur failure stands

What do you know about rating a Government?
Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by NERDYDREAMS(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Are you mayweather?what are u fighting all these while.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Liberator007(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/corruption-in-oil-sector-must-stop-buhari.htmlhtml
This dunce should just shut up. The fuel queue is 3 months now and he is still running his mouth. Na him fault? slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Freeman59: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so says the cow rustler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by misano(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Goand sidan there after wasting 4 years in office bad leader. Rubbish man....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
He is campaigning already... If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Vovedoy: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by newoffer: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Always fighting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by emperormossad(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
When all one knows is fighting, how do you begin to explain about the virtue of building a legacy?
45 billion dollars oil deals being a scam swept under the carpet and we're still talking about fighting corruption.
It will take another dispensation to probe others before the true extent of this malaise will be discovered.
Unfortunately, elections may not hold the key to liberation. Through the ages, they have not mattered, I doubt if they will now.

Pick a copy of 1984 by George Orwell, thank me later.
Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by AnodaIT(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
If this man didn't win the election, we would have been thinking that he could have done all these within one year of coming to power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Harrynight(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
We are expecting this and more interesting promises as 2019 election getting closer.

Funny enough many will believe this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by bekpo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bahubaali:
what about the $25BN deal you signed on Goodmorning Bar Bassey, Thank you for the services you have rendered to me so far on this marriage desolution. I am not happy with the way the matter is preceding. I am not owing you any money concerning this case. Please, I will need u to stand down on the matter and allow my new lawyer to continue from where you stopped. You have been debriefed. Thanks for your understanding, Emma.your sick bed? is that not corruption.

Where is ur authority? And was signed for what? To enriched himself?
Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by frank41(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Too late to apologise...Mr.President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by AlphaMajestic: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
I dont blame this old cow....we nigerians that can chase are to be blamed....this old cow is jus playing with a whole country...nd we are jus watching him

1 Like

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Adamsgreat: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Why don't you fight to preserve the respect you have left?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by sorry1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
This man should cease from making promises for we've not recovered from the ones he earlier made. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by KingCassy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
When Because you are sure going back to duara IN 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Slymonster(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noise maker. All talk no action.. Everytime I will,I will ,I will and the gullible ones will still listen to that trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Omeokachie: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic (GCFR)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by godisgreat4lyf: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please refund $25bn that missed under ur watch. Could u please tell us how much u spent abroad for medical tourism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows by Ojuororun(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
WHICH KIND FIGHT WOULD THIS OLD PAPA CAN FIGHT AT THESE DEADLY AGE AGAIN ABEG ...MTCHEWWW

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket / Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.