Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (26442 Views)

Think And Grow Rich / 6 Simple But Powerful Things That Make Company Look Better Online / Where Can I Find This Book INC AND GROW RICH? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich by IamKollinx(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kingsoul1:
how can I be able to save with just one bank account,. ? Ah think I should have Two. one for paying my self first which I shouldn't have easy access(no debit cards, no cheque books no mobile apps) to and the other for spending.

Seems you didn't read the part where he mentioned not to use banks as saving tool.
Re: Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich by IamKollinx(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
I fully agree with the OP but I will add my points too.

It's wise to invest and not save all your life because savings won't make u more money on the long run, but investment will. In contrary, you can't INVEST without saving those little money(salary).

So plan on your budget to start up your dream business, map out the amount you want to be saving every day (after work) or at the end of the month (salary). Also measure your duration for the savings, make sure to beat it, don't waste too much time and you're on point. You can always start a business small and grow big.
Re: Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich by Lush100(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Anyone who has the habit of saving and investing, will eventually become rich because

1. he will.be motivated when he sees how far he had gone at each point in time.

2. The income generated will increase with time and financial goals become more easier to achieve

3. When opportunities arise, he will be able to take advantage of them almost immediately rather than "looking" for the money or obtaining a loan

4. He is very likely to take advantage of bargain prices as time is usually a factor of such transaction.

BiafranBushBoy:

So many other places... Insurance savings investment schemes tops the list

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal / Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.