Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

“I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer (49276 Views)

Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo / Black People Have Super Powers #UNDERGROUNDRISEUP / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by mastermaestro(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
I know many Nigerians will flood here with emotional, irrational comments. No one will talk about the hatred that exists amongst the Nigerian tribes. Now let's not even talk about South Africa vs Nigeria, Nigeria vs Ghana, etc. Simply put, all human races have bigoted racists!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by kinzation(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
so sad racism is also one of the problematic problems in the world... it has to solved immediately...
how??
by showing love
imagine what ballotelli is facing in ligue un (France)

we are all created by God.. we should love one another
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by timwudz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
And the idiat is nat fine o
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by achiever12: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Amagite3:
A photographer, David Nyanzi has shared his experience with a racist model who refused giving him her Instagram handle after he took a picture of her, just because he is black.

He shared a photo of her and wrote;

"I don’t give my Instagram to black people.” @ana.staciya
So the craziest thing happened this morning outside the shows. I took a picture of this lady and asked for her Instagram. That was her reply; but she was happy to share it with another non-black photographer.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/photographer-shares-experience-racist-model.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Lalasticala, seun , et al. Don't you think you are giving too much attention to entertainment and Less attention to the more important issues about Nigeria and her progress? The rate at which you push entertainment stuffs to front page is alarming.

4 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by thatigboman: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
VonTrapp:
Racism is not good whether it is perpetrated by white or black and should be condemned by all
racism by a black? A US judge has already that a black cant be accused of racism. I mean, u are already black

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Harrynight(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Racist!

Who she EPP self?
Who she be?
How many Africans know her?

Racism will never end! cry
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by dermmy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Riversides2003:
This one no be like better white sef, looks like Micheal Jackson kind of white. Rubbish.

Exactly.. she looks like MJ o
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
jhubril:

What's negrophobia?

Fear of Black People

Fear of Negros
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by softprick: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
And why are you here telling us, Do they allow mobile phones and internet in jail now? Cos that’s where I would be from the headbutt to her jugular
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one, a model?

I'll rather take pictures of my village masquerade.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by rolams(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
she no even fine self!
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Racism is a thing of the mind.

Even blacks discriminate against blacks.

Even right here in Nigeria.

The color of your skin should not be a determinant of how successful you will be.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by jhubril(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
efesodje:

Fear of Black People
Fear of Niggers
Fear of Coloureds
Fear of Us grin
SMH.
Is this how you delude yourself everyday?

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by kitogram(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
She did it just to see how you would react.
Don't make too much out of it bro.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Blacks that do practice intra-racism nko
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
jhubril:

SMH.

Is this how you delude yourself everyday?

Where's the delusion coming from? grin

If you don't have a sense of humour please move angry
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Marxist001(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lies, lies, lies..... this is not racism, if it were to be racism she wouldn't have posed for his shot, every white person is afraid of blacks especially Nigerians, taking into account our past and present achievements in developing them and their country.... nobody wants to be a victim of scam anymore!!!
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Originalsly: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Really?.... racism still exist..no doubt... but this one I don't believe. Why post all this and not the photo he claimed he snapped? Attention seeker.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Honestagbons(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
See her face deep enter inside,she still dey talk,nonsense

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by EmekaBlue(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Who cares

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by kelvinklein219(m): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
mexxmoney:

Shouldn't we try to hear from the other party first before jumping in to condemn her? The guy who made that post could be lying about what really happened you know
No, we just want to jump into conclusions cos shez white..
See..? We are all racists. grin

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by jhubril(m): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
efesodje:

Where's the delusion coming from? grin
If you don't have a sense of humour please move angry
Hello dude,
You have an earthy sense of humour. Could not just find anything humorous here.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by stephen109(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Amagite3:
A photographer, David Nyanzi has shared his experience with a racist model who refused giving him her Instagram handle after he took a picture of her, just because he is black.

So the craziest thing happened this morning outside the shows. I took a picture of this lady and asked for her Instagram. That was her reply; but she was happy to share it with another non-black photographer.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/photographer-shares-experience-racist-model.html

Cc; lalasticlala
GOD GO PUNISH YOUR PAPA STUPID WHITE SHEEP
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Yeye thing with her ugly face
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
jhubril:

Hello dude,

You have an earthy sense of humour. Could not just find anything humorous here.

grin You are funny. So you got offended by my use of those words? Was just pointing out some demeaning terms they call us.

No worries bro. We are cool smiley
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by mhktaryan: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
u go fear scam
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Papadoh(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Fugly girl
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
What’s the big deal here?

She’s s private person, not an elected official.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by nairalanduseles: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Rascism of the highest order I thought the world has achieved racial equality and discrimination of people based on skin colour is outlawed and a crime in todays world.I didn't know we still had rascist like this.The man should not be offended depending on the country he can report the case.That's why I love what Dani alves did a racist spectator threw a banana at him and he ate it with swag.The lady is not even fine self mtcheww.

there can never be racial equality... ....racism never left ....

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by BigBrother9ja: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Fvck U Fvck your white Pvssy, Fvck your generation Fvck Trump Fvck your Instagram, Fvck your career
That is the big problem!
This pale skinned animals have brainwashed you people. They tell you that your skin is black and theirs is white!

Please check your skin well. ARE YOU BLACK?

Anyways, I just deleted the stupìd topic.
And to that bonny pale skinned pig, wor betide her.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by goldedprince: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ugly bitch
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by BigBrother9ja: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Amagite3:

Cc; lalasticlala
Are we Africans black?
Is it possible for someone to have a white color skin?

Brainwashed mofos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) / Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days / Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.