Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) (41920 Views)

Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State / De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos / Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2018

Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Emvico34: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Election is near
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by orisa37: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Gbyte02:
2019 loading

Curtesy of a Fulani Herdsman of Ilu-irin.
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by soso2017: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
Who do you blame? the Chief or the animals that will still go and stand under sunlight waiting to vote for him-Saraki again?
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
W
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by khizzyblakes(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ig na adeboye dem gv una go start sayin rubbish...dis one collecting corrupt money unko
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by cytell56: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
zoba88:
Today 19th February, 2018, the Senate President, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki who doubled as the Turaki of Ilorin, distributed four (4) Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV) Toyota Venzer Salon Cars to the  four of the High Chiefs of Ilorin Emirate. Viz:

Balogun Gambari
Magaji Aree of Ilorin
Balogun Alanamu
Balogun Ajikobi of Ilorin.

The cars were presented to the Baloguns by the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari at the ancient palace of Ilorin where royal prayers were offered for the beneficiaries and the benefactor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/bukola-saraki-buys-4-suv-cars-for-four.html?m=1

A P C - Association Of Present Criminals
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
this is what happens when people praise a brand too much...Airtel network is gradually getting sh!tty by the day now o...competing with glo for the slowest data network...?wetin na ?

meanwhile for sarathief..all I can say is.. everyday is for VIP THIEF and PEN ROBBER in high places but surely One beautiful, judgment day for the oppressed, improvised, pauperized and disenfranchised good people of kwara...insha Allah

I have a dream this family of criminals who have made a profession out of systematically pillaging the collective wealth of kwarans,reducing widow to beggar,youth to scavenger,civil servants to hustler,banks to his mere Piggy bank he can break open at will and emptying the content,a once brightly lit streets to darkness, yes,reducing an entire state to a family affair..hmmm

one your cup will surely be full,the cry of the innocent poor your family created shall finally be heard and you shall be disgraced and made to dance NAKED IN THE MARKET SQUARE !!!amin
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
agarawu23:
Can they maintain it? giving a car of almost 7m to these people is a total waste of money.

Buy them Camry pencil or Toyota corolla and give them the remaining change to maintain the car.
I have never regret(ed) following you sir!
Too much sense in a small head.
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
Oleè
yes o my guy ..saraki na don of thief in kwara...disgustingly and revoltingly CORRUPT...
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by mexioni(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
more spiritual fortification, he gives more in camera to those that protect him, Ilorin no be small boy place
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by mu2sa2: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Each car costs 7m? - that's miniscule change for Saraki, who controls 1 billion naira monthly imprest as Senate president.
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Terminator1234g: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
achiever12:
Terminator1234g, you act as if it is your life vow to be unreasonable. To you, abusing PDP, ffk and Igbos translate to progress. One wonders if these senseless comments you make here will take you from where you are to the next level of your life.

Now that Bukola has bribed these people with cars, what does your self-righteous, hypocritical self have to say to it?
Bro i don't hate anyone.
I speak the truth.
I'm from kwara state and saraki will die a shameful death
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
With Money in your hands, Kings Bow before you to receive gifts.

I didnt believe that Kings could bow for gifts then I find this, it means I must make more money and put many kings in my pocket.
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
there is non among you all that will not pay for his did, including the receiver and giver, you shall all answer to our creator for your indecent act/parsimonious to the masses of Kwara State insha Allahu..[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by achiever12: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Bro i don't hate anyone.
I speak the truth.
I'm from kwara state and saraki will die a shameful death

You don't speak the truth. You only speak out of hatred for Igbos. And that doesn't sound like a good disposition.
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
confirmed ole
ruffDiamond:
yes o my guy ..saraki na don of thief in kwara...disgustingly and revoltingly CORRUPT...

Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Terminator1234g: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
achiever12:

You don't speak the truth. You only speak out of hatred for Igbos. And that doesn't sound like a good disposition.

Lol G.
Honestly most of the things i say is just for laughs.
I can never hate anyone who did nothing wrong.

I'm a good Muslim.

I went through your profile and i saw you talk wisely and i guess you're a writer with wisdom.

I know you smart but how u go say my religion (Islam) promote bloodshed and hatred.

Bruh you smarter than that
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
jerryunit48:
SUV .... am still wondering if this vehicle is a Jeep or a van

It is called a Crossover. That is, a vehicle that combines aspects of a car and those of a van.
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
I can't imaging the kind of prayers they are offered .
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by zoedew: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
ballerin:
To those saying ilorin is lost, those are the Yoruba king makers in ilorin emirate.
Sadly Kwara is Saraki's estate & ain't nothing anyone can do about it till he dies.

How correct you are! They are dressed in Yoruba traditional attire with cap to match and they prostrated in greeting the Emir of Ilorin!
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by ibkgab001: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
No be today him dey share venza
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
This the result of hypocrisy, insensitivity and heartlessness. The money used to purchase those vehicles would have paid a fraction of the salary owes the junior/primary school teachers and /or local government employees in 5 local government areas of Kwara Central Senatorial District and Ilorin Emirates Council .
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Cromagnon: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
ballerin:
To those saying ilorin is lost, those are the Yoruba king makers in ilorin emirate.
Sadly Kwara is Saraki's estate & ain't nothing anyone can do about it till he dies.
plenty can be done just no one WILLING to do it
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Cromagnon: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
agarawu23:
Can they maintain it? giving a car of almost 7m to these people is a total waste of money.

Buy them Camry pencil or Toyota corolla and give them the remaining change to maintain the car.
if they maintain the car what will you use to control them next election
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Cromagnon: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
jerryunit48:
SUV .... am still wondering if this vehicle is a Jeep or a van
crossover but even the journalists are mediocre
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Cromagnon: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
Oleè
who your shoutiing epp
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Daboomb: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
thesicilian:
Greedy men, selling the collective wealth of their own people for personal gains.

Now you see why the NASS is populaed by thieves......

1 Like

Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
ilorin afonja, sulu gambari just they flex d throne.
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:42am On Feb 20, 2018
olihilistic:

I have never regret(ed) following you sir!
Too much sense in a small head.
but my head big sha grin grin
Re: Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) by Annie939(f): 4:02am On Feb 20, 2018
2019 the survival of the fittest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Buhari Expresses Outrage Over The Murder Of Ahmed Gulak / Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.