Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos (35247 Views)

Fulani Boys Caught Stealing Goats In Kwara State (Pics) / Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos) / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by ihitenansa: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
they look herdsmen like
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by gegee(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
Pigs stealing goats.

Weirdest thing I've ever heard. cheesy
omenka this is hate speech. stop stoking the flames of hate

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by Biggaboi(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Am I the only one who noticed the "improvised handcuff" with their shirts? grin grin grin
Nigerians can be very creative sha! Lolzzzz
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by jahbiz: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
I can see them.on the way to Lagos
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
dollytino4real:
they want to prepare it for the owner. is that thiefing?
Lol
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by MRAKBEE(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
Pigs stealing goats.
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by MRAKBEE(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
Pigs stealing goats.
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by billyG(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
No 1 blames d devil any more but Buhar......
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by freebrowsingtime: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
We all know that even thieves remain thieves. May God forgive them.
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by translux(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
CHA!!! HUNGER!!! HUNGER!!! HUNGER!!!
HOW
MANY
TIMES
I
CALLED
YOU,
E NO GO
BETE 4 U
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by Alanzazani: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Hello sir. I respect your political views on Nairaland and agree with most.

I'm just not comfortable with the way you tend to group ipob with all igbos. Ipob is a pretty useless organization, I agree. But not all Igbos that commit crimes are ipob members (I.e pigs, as their supreme leader in hiding branded them). Sometimes it seems to me that your comments seem more tribalistic, even though you're really a patriot. Just needed to share that with you.

For the record, I'm Yoruba.

Correction. He is not patriot. He is just the average bigot that hates people from a particular part of the country. A patriot loves country and is not blinded by emotions or sentiments like this boy-man
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin

Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by kabrud: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Alanzazani:

Correction. He is not patriot. He is just the average bigot that hates people from a particular part of the country. A patriot loves country and is not blinded by emotions or sentiments like this boy-man
And what is your own concept of loving a country? Taking side with you abi? Oga, that is not the meaning of patriotism. From his own perspective, you are not a patriot because the way you view things might be completely different him and he is fully entitled to his opinion as an adult. Stop changing the meaning of patriotism, also stop attempting to think for matured men because I believe AnonyNymous is not a kid. From his comment above, one can detect that. Except if, like I said, patriotism is just about being by your side which, of course is not the dictionary meaning of that word.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by 12submarine(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
kabrud:

And what is your own concept of loving a country? Taking side with you abi? Oga, that is not the meaning of patriotism. From his own perspective, you are not a patriot because the way you view things might be completely different him and he is fully entitled to his opinion as an adult. Stop changing the meaning of patriotism, also stop attempting to think for matured men because I believe AnonyNymous is not a kid. From his comment above, one can detect that. Except if, like I said, patriotism is just about being by your side which, of course is not the dictionary meaning of that word.
Well said.
Even though I hate Buhari, insulting his supporters who are adults and entitled to their opinions is just an act of foolishness, that is why it is called democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by nairalanduseles: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2018
igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by akigbemaru: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Two young men got more than they bargained for after they were caught stealing a goat in Nsukka area of Enugu state. According to reports, the suspected thieves were caught by eagle-eyed villagers who spotted them after a "successful" robbery operation.

They were humiliated and disgraced as the villagers paraded them in public with the stolen animals.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/young-men-caught-stealing-goats-nsukka-see-done-photos.html

Freaky goats!
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by ohem007(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2018
Mtcheww...

Na dem know pass

Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by hausadreturn(m): 2:21am On Feb 20, 2018
EmmaOgbu:
Key
mhen!!!
This one be like German holocaust
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by Habibsocial080: 5:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Chai the guy sef na Chelsea fans (what an humiliation)
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by mayoor2045(m): 5:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Only in the flatinavians World. Anyway watin be my concern sef?
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2018
We don't see our politicians who do steal our future's wealth but only the poor people who can't afford to feed them self
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by Mrjo(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I'm just not comfortable with the way you tend to group ipob with all igbos. Ipob is a pretty useless organization, I agree. But not all Igbos that commit crimes are ipob members (I.e pigs, as their supreme leader in hiding branded them). Sometimes it seems to me that your comments seem more tribalistic, even though you're really a patriot. Just needed to share that with you.

Dont mind that guy, b4 used to think he is wise
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by Stingman: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Don't mind the chap...In his brain he believes he is doing well...not know that a lot of people see him exactly as he is...A massive bigot...with no shame.
Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by focus7: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
These Jews can steal!!

1 Like

Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by Blackking98(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
congorasta:
the guy wearing black looks like omenka
the other one resemble helinues

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman / Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.