Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice (666 Views)

Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here / For Enugu People Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by ominirajj: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
good day everyone. Please I just need an honest advice please put me through.
I am legally married for close to ten yes now (2008_2017). But what baffled me is that my husband has finally abandoned me our 2 kids and run to God know where. Our house rent has expired and he did not make provision for us he just dissappear to run air.
I have gone to his people to report his case but to my surprise his family member did not even know anything about him because he use to run away from family wahala and disturbances although they never disturb me in any way because they never Come to disturb my home before he ran away.
WHY AM BOTHERED NOW IS
Am legally married to him How do I report him to the government because it has been like 4 months ago now that we have been looking for him.
He knows my parents house and my sisters house he did not come looking for us be because he did not even bother to provide is with shelter and he left us to landlord to finish us
Re: For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by greatnaija01: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
MADAM WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM. Becos we can not judge from only your side of the story....

WOMEN cry as victims about what men have done to them without mentioning how they pushed the man to such level.

SO PLEASE FOR YOUR SAKE, COMPLETE THE STORY... Cos you may be reaping what you sowed and if not you may be having a spiritual attack where a strange woman has taken your man.
Re: For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by blackboy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
how are you sure he ran away? 1. Report to police missing person.2. Go to his office 3. Call his phone. He could be in danger

2 Likes

Re: For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Has he been doing such before? Cus you sound so sure he abandoned you. What if he's in danger and needs help wherever he is

That's why its not good to ignore family, truly they may not mean well for you but at least one of all d family member will be reasonable. One does not need them more than days like this. Hope you've not been neglecting ur sister too cus u shd prepare to pack out as landlord wahala will increase. School fees dey wait too.

I'll be praying for you here. God will bring him back in peace.
Re: For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by ominirajj: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
greatnaija01:
MADAM WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM. Becos we can not judge from only your side of the story....

WOMEN cry as victims about what men have done to them without mentioning how they pushed the man to such level.

SO PLEASE FOR YOUR SAKE, COMPLETE THE STORY... Cos you may be reaping what you sowed and if not you may be having a spiritual attack where a strange woman has taken your man.
Heave sees me I am a nice person. Even his family members are aware of his callous, non challenge attitude he display . Am not at fault I swear
Re: For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by ominirajj: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
blackboy:
how are you sure he ran away? 1. Report to police missing person.2. Go to his office 3. Call his phone. He could be in danger
He number is not going thru
Re: For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by ominirajj: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Has he been doing such before? Cus you sound so sure he abandoned you. What if he's in danger and needs help wherever he is(that's if he's not dead)..I don't pray

That's why its not good to ignore family, truly they may not mean well for you but at least one of all d family member will be reasonable. One does not need them more than days like this. Hope you've not been neglecting ur sister too cus u shd prepare to pack out as landlord wahala will increase. School fees dey wait too.

I'll be praying for you here. God will bring him back in peace.
No I can't abandon my sister o
Presently am staying in a shop where that belong to one of my friend
Re: For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
ominirajj:

No I can't abandon my sister o
Presently am staying in a shop where that belong to one of my friend
Don't worry you will get through this trying time by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by AntiWailer: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Where does he work ?
Re: For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by greatnaija01: 1:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Then FIGHT for your HOME..... on your knees in prayer and also by going to the police. He could be MISSING O. Or consulting other means

ominirajj:

Heave sees me I am a nice person. Even his family members are aware of his callous, non challenge attitude he display . Am not at fault I swear
Re: For Married People Alone. Please Give A Lpga Advice by baby124: 1:31am On Feb 20, 2018
So your husband has been known to run away from family issues even at home, and you married him? I am suspecting you did not know this before marriage. My dear your husband is not mentally strong or responsible. Do you have a job in all these 9 yrs you were married or you were sitting at home, forming housewife? It’s better you start thinking of work to do to take care of yourself and your kids. Try to park your things to his parents house so that your kids can have shelter and safety. Also report his disappearance to the police and start thinking of what you will do to provide for yourself for the rest of your life.

No human being should be comfortable depending on another human being for everything. I don’t know how people do that. It’s a very bad example you set for your kids. Even a housewife can find things to do to make money. Just don’t sit down like a lazy person waiting for your husband to provide everything! This is 2018 where life is not easy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Hasn't He Thought Of Marrying Me? / Dowry And Bride Price Are Not The Same Thing / The Song “sweet Mother,” Reduces Women's Worth - Nigerian Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.