Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,467 members, 7,770,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? (13785 Views)

I Missed An Online Interview Today / Top 10 Reasons Why You May Failed An Online Interview / Who Else Got An Invitation From PATH MULTI LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by oakphil: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
I just got an invite from Diageo (Guinness) for an online interview. Who else got this and should we be expecting?

Interview with Diageo

Hi *******

Thank you for your interest in Diageo and we appreciate you taking the time to apply. We would like to invite you to participate in a digital interview, via the HireVue platform, as we want to get to know you better.

At the heart of our brands are our people. After reviewing your application, we would like to learn more about you and hear your story.

Here is a little bit about us. At Diageo we have more than 28,000 bright and collaborative people working to push our business and brands forward, like they have been doing over hundreds of years. We have a guiding purpose – to Celebrate life every day, everywhere, which permeates everything we do. We want our people to progress and fulfil their potential while at Diageo through giving them the freedom to do the best work of their careers.

Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with some of the most talked about and iconic brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include: Johnnie Walker, Baileys, Crown Royal, Smirnoff, Ciroc, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.

What all our brands, big or small, have in common is that they were developed by entrepreneurs, real people with vision, passion and belief. The diversity of our products and markets requires diversity of the people working at Diageo. Through valuing each other’s ideas and commitments we know we can progress on what Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker, and all those talented people that followed in their footsteps, have built.

Please follow the link below so we can learn a little more about your legacy.

Job Title: Supply Entry Level _ Test _ F18
Start Interview Setup
Instructions and tips for success

If you are not able to complete the digital interview within three business days of receiving this message, please contact your Diageo talent engagement representative,

What is digital interviewing?
Digital interviewing is a modern, new way to interview. Simply record your answers to pre-set interview questions from Diageo using your computer and webcam, or your mobile device. After you finish, we will gladly review your responses and contact you regarding next steps.

We think you’ll find the digital interview a great experience – here’s why:

Convenience - Rather than take a day away from your responsibilities to conduct a phone interview, we're bringing the interview to you. Interview anywhere and at any time that’s most convenient for you.
Personalize your story - Digital interviews allow you to tell your story and highlight your experience in a much more personalized, dynamic way, than a static resume.
Fair - All candidates receive the same set of questions. All responses are viewed by our hiring teams. Regardless of whether you're the first or last to interview, you will have the same experience and exposure as every other candidate.
More exposure across Diageo - Your digital interview will be shared across several hiring teams at Diageo, giving you the chance to reach more managers than meeting with a single recruiter.
Good luck!

Diageo Talent Engagement Team
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Busbar(m): 1:27am On Feb 20, 2018
I also received. What post did you applied for?

1 Like

Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by oakphil: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Busbar:
I also received. What post did you applied for?
I applied for Technical Operator - Blow mold.
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Busbar(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
oakphil:

I applied for Technical Operator - Blow mold.
mine is filler, benin
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by oakphil: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Busbar:

mine is filler, benin
Have you done your online interview?
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Busbar(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2018
oakphil:
Have you done your online interview?
am on traveling since yesterday. i need to be in conducive environment before i can do it. Today Wednesday i wi do it. how was urs?
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Busbar(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Done

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by LandoKingz: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Busbar:
Done
How was it bro was it interview or a test.
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by oakphil: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Busbar:
Done
How was it bro? Is there any technical question or just normal questions to know more about you?
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Busbar(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
oakphil:
How was it bro? Is there any technical question or just normal questions to know more about you?
Mixed questions: Technical, processing, brewing, maths, English
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Busbar(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
LandoKingz:

How was it bro was it interview or a test.
Test
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by oakphil: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Busbar:

Thanks bro, do I need to have writing materials and calculator handy?
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by sky22: 12:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Busbar:

Can you just brief us some questions that was asked on processing, brewing, Technical.....thanks bro
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Twinkieacee: 3:12am On Feb 22, 2018
I also did the test as well expecting positive result
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Twinkieacee: 3:15am On Feb 22, 2018
@burbar please did they send you a mail after the interview
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by MetroBaba1(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2018
sky22:

Can you just brief us some questions that was asked on processing, brewing, Technical.....thanks bro

For Expo Abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by sky22: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2018
MetroBaba1:

For Expo Abi?
No now grin, just want to have an idea of how the Test would like

1 Like

Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Busbar(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2018
oakphil:
Thanks bro, do I need to have writing materials and calculator handy?
Yea
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Busbar(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2018
Twinkieacee:
@burbar please did they send you a mail after the interview
Yea. Acknowledgement mail was sent. What post did u applied for and location?
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by jagadab: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2018
how did you guys apply? can I still apply? please I need quick response
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Sommie2012: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2018

But diageo said online interview while Guinness Nigeria said Test of 40questions....am so confused. Does it mean the online interview is going to be obj 40questions? Pls I need to be sure before I proceed. Thanks
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by ochuciano(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sommie2012:

But diageo said online interview while Guinness Nigeria said Test of 40questions....am so confused. Does it mean the online interview is going to be obj 40questions? Pls I need to be sure before I proceed. Thanks

Is 40 objectives question not an interview, guys don't stress ursef, the test is very easy.
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by paulavon: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Questions asked includes;

1. 500grams equals to .........kilograms
2. The fermentation of sugar will give ethanol and
a. H20
b. C02
c. H2

3. what is the full meaning of PPE?
4. what is the full meaning of SCADA
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Sommie2012: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
ochuciano:

Is 40 objectives question not an interview, guys don't stress ursef, the test is very easy.

OK Thanks.
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by oakphil: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by oakphil: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
paulavon:
Questions asked includes;

1. 500grams equals to .........kilograms
2. The fermentation of sugar will give ethanol and
a. H20
b. C02
c. H2

3. what is the full meaning of PPE?
4. what is the full meaning of SCADA
Thanks for the info. God bless you real good.
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by oakphil: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
ochuciano:

I've done my test too and it's very fine. Waiting for a positive result.
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by ochuciano(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
oakphil:
I've done my test too and it's very fine. Waiting for a positive result.

cool

1 Like

Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by paulavon: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2018
where you asked same questions?
oakphil:
Thanks for the info. God bless you real good.
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by oakphil: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
paulavon:
where you asked same questions?
Yes same questions bro
Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Twinkieacee: 5:24am On Feb 24, 2018
supply lagos

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? by Moseni123: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Any news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria / Unity Bank Is Recruiting. Visit: Www.unitybankng.com To Post Your C.v. / Africa Development Bank Young Professionals Program – YPP 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.