Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata (41356 Views)

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by PHILipu1(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Ngokafor:

You guys should stop deceieving yourselves with Anambra elections...that was amongst Anambra folks while the Presidential election is just about one cowherder called Buhari...therefore APGA and PDP supporters will certainly move in one direction as always..

May sense fall on you apc pipu for once.
Keep fooling yourself if you really think that everybody that vote APGA in the governorship election will vote for PDP in 2019.

Have you asked yourself why APC didn't even contest the results in court and the next week after the election,Obiano was in Aso rock to tell Buhari thank you for not using federal might to rig him out?

The deal is that Obiano will deliver Anambra to APC come 2019 and Obiano will prefer to do that than to work with Peter Obi of PDP.

Obiano is among southern politicians who will like to take a shot at the presidency come 2023 and he and other politicians from the south know that it is better that Buhari complete the north 8 years and let power come down south so that everybody from the south can have a chance.

Buhari will win in 2019 with landslide
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by BafanaBafana: 7:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Nowenuse:

Less I also forget, I can bet you that Buhari will find it difficullt to secure 25% votes in Benue & Plateau states.

Forget the fact that we have APC governors in both states, the hatred for Buhari is now strong in both states.
And don't forget that both states are overwhemingly christian in population, so there will be no strong muslim minority who will vote based on religious sentiments and deliver the 25% votes for Buhari here.
In Benue state, people vote with their heads and not based on religion like your pleateu state. Note that pdp got that much vote in 2015 due to the influence of David Mark and the rigging pdp did. Saying that Buhari will not win in Benue is just a wish. Just wait until after the elections and see what will happen.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by BafanaBafana: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Bizibi:
oh!!!! Please!!! This is February.....infact no one should even argue until all political parties have conducted their primaries then your simple mathematics can come in Mr political analyst.....you can argue from now till tomorrow, as long as it is a northerner vs northerner battle ground buhari will lose that election thanks their region level of illiteracy.
Notherners might be illiterates but they are more enlightened politically than you. BBC, VOA, DW, radio France, Voice of Nigeria, Radio Nigeria. All these stations have hausa services and politics is the only thing they discuss all day. Buhari already has his 12million supporters in the north. Nobody can take that away.

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by okitom(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2018
Buhari can never win in 2019.I can bet it with u all.

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2018
A couple of questions to ALL Nigerians eligible to Vote.

WHY must it be between APC and PDP?

Why can’t we just show our power as a PEOPLE and vote in an unrecircled candidate?

If the majority back a candidate, trust me, the influence will reach the rural areas too. We just have to exercise our power as The PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by mvem(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Nowenuse:

I do not waste my time on ignorant people cos I see you as one.

Buhari has never won elections in Jos-Plateau & Nasarawa before. Not even in 2015, he lost both states. So why should he win now, when the masses are dissapointed in him and have seen that he has nothing to offer?
..ignorant??..buhari won in nassarawa,Kaduna and Jos...get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2018
senatordave1:

Lamido cannot defeat buhari in jigawa and if he does,it will be very narrow.so,stop the hopeless hope.secondly,lamido is unpopular in ss/se.he will win there but with reduced margin that would be swamped by votes from north west.

""Lamido cannot defeat buhari in jigawa ""

If GEJ as a HATED southerner could win Buhari in some 3 northern states, is it a proper popular northerner that won't win some states?
Bear in mind that Ex-gov lamido doesn't need to win Buhari in the north, he simply needs a smaller percentage i.e 30% n boom, Buhari will lose.

""lamido is unpopular in ss/se""

At the minimum pls don't deceive ur self, Yaradua wasn't popular in the SE n SS before he won those states by landslide against Buhari in 2007. Lamido just like Yaradua is not popular in SE n SS, But POP is the only political party in SE n SS. Go figure.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Suplexx:

There was a need to boost the figures of the PDP candidate

And they wasn't need to boost figures for PDP candidate in 2015?? Nigga stop talking from Afar.

Buhari is a cancer here.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by godliman: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2018
You are leaving out the most important factor -God. I thought you should ve learnt from the Trump senerio that statistics may not always determine who wins. 2019 may be God decides and not nigerians decide. If Buhari is overtly or covertly complacent in the deaths of those poor villagers slaughtered in their sleep their blood will sound an alarm against him. Am afraid for health and even life. The truth is buhari is only a hero among unwise, proud or outrightly bad people. They support him foolishly, like the south westerners and middle belters, or selfishly as the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by wonder233: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2018
obailala:
Most of the points highlighted by the Op are very valid, Buhari is very likely going to win again if he contests. The 'loudest' voices of opposition against Buhari are still the same voices that screamed against him in 2015 but couldn't still pull the required numbers despite PDPs power of incumbency.

Right now with APC's current confusion and daily failures, coupled with the lackadaisical handling of the herdsmen crisis, this should have been a right time for PDP to get its act together and produce a solid candidate; but then again, its really complicated. A PDP candidate from the north could divide Buhari's votes, but then, a northern PDP candidate would also result in serious voter apathy in the SE and SS (cos only die hard passionate buhari haters would step out to go vote in order to just remove Buhari). If PDP brings a southern candidate (which is very unlikely), it has to be a person that would be acceptable across the entire south (e.g. Duke); else the Yoruba vs Igbo feud would just gift Buhari a landslide. Any way one looks at it, it doesnt seem like buhari is going anywhere yet, exvept he decides to step down.
my thoughts exactly
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nowenuse: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2018
EazyMoh:

Keep dreaming!
There will never the same turnout in SS/SE in 2019 when the contest is between two northerners and 2015 when it was virtually The north versus SS/SE.
The big question is who is even that candidate to make PMB's vote drop as significantly as you are postulating?
And no way on earth PMB's vote would decrease in the NE! Also in the NW as of then 2015 PDP controlled states like Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara and the likes I saw them buying votes as high as N2k in the NW alone which amounted to GEJ getting even up to over 10%
In my state Jigawa GEJ got over 300k votes then, all due to the state under PDP governorship and massive campaign funds at their disposal. This time around it is APC in control, and they are ready too to share that money while PDP is completely handicapped.
So definitely PMB's votes will increase in both NE and NW.
Likewise SW definitely PDP fortune will dwindle giving the fact that the party has relegated the region. It lacks appeal or any bigwigs to change its narrative strongly. Coupled with unavailability of public funds to doll out. a 50-50 is even far fetched.
I need one thing from you, promise me you will create a thread declaring EazyMoh your political mentor when PMB eventually wins in 2019, and don't try to claim anything rigging. Cheers!

Shame !

See the way you have now changed the whole story to sth else after I have disgraced you with facts. I thought you wanted to go with facts na. ...Now you have changed to an entire new wave of story telling. cheesy

Just put it at the back of your mind that the SE/SS voting population can always neutralize that of the NW, no matter how it goes. And Buhari can never get up to 90% of the NW votes. No! Southern Kaduna people and other minorities in states like Kebbi will always frustrate that.

And why do you guys erroneously assume that a northerner cannot pull massive votes from the SE/SS? Did Yaradua not get massive votes from SE/SS in 2007?

The north-east support for Buhari will definitely reduce. The north-east has a very very large minority and christian population who do not vote based on religious sentiments unlike the muslim population.

Take Gombe south for instance, this zone is predominantly tangale-waja christians, but half of them voted Buhari last election for instance. In 2011, 85% of them voted for GEJ and that was why GEJ was able to get 40% of Gombe state votes in total ......
Now in 2015, GEJ got less than 25% in Gombe state in general cos his large support base in Gombe south dwindled!....... Now, all these happened irrespective of the fact that Gombe state was and is still under a PDP governor! ....What does this tell you? This tells you that a sitting governor does not influence elections as much as you think they do.
Now, come 2019, do you still expect Buhari to have any reasonable support in Gombe south? Hell no!
Many north-east christians voted for Buhari in 2015, but by next year. No reasonable one will vote for Buhari. This is why the north-east will slightly drop.

If not for religious politics, Buhari support in the north-east would have heavily dropped too like the north-central definitely will.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nowenuse: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

You are the one deceiving yourself Mr and your eyes will clear that day.

Is the 2019 presidential election going to be between Buhari and a southerner or Igbo man if i may ask you?

It is going to be between a fulani and a fulani and you believe that all Anambra will vote for the fulani of PDP and will not vote for the fulani of APC.

Before Anambra election we heard how you guys boasted that Nwoye will not even come 5th because he joined Islamic party but the results cleared you doubt.

The 2019 presidential election will showed you that you can only talk of your own one vote and not others own.

The truth was that Plateau and Nassarawa was just too close to the FCT and it was easy for the federal government to rig this states for PDP at that times.

It will be so naive of you to really believe that ministers and political appointees from this states can not come together and deliver 25% for Mr president in their respective states.

Write it down that Buhari will win 2019 election with a wider margin than in 2015.

Yaradua gote massive votes in the SS/SE in 2007 and he was a northerner. So, that point holds no water.

No you are wrong my brother. I am a native of Plateau and Nasarawa was formerly part of Plateau. So Let me tell you what made APC to win governorship in both Plateau & Nasarawa states.

Simple, in one word TRIBALISM! Yes, it was internal tribalism. You see, both Plateau & Nasarawa states are populated with dozens of minority groups and all these many minority groups will always resist one single tribe attempting to dominate all of them.

Gov Jang of PDP who is a Berom man by tribe wanted to hand over governorship to another Berom man after his 8 years tenure, and power was supposed to rotate to Plateau south after Plateau north's tenure. This was why all the other tribes had to gang up and support the APC candidate who is from Plateau south against Jang's candidate of PDP. So it was nothing but internal politics.
The same thing with Nasarawa state, all the other tribes in the state are against the Eggon people from dominating the state.

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nowenuse: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:

In Benue state, people vote with their heads and not based on religion like your pleateu state. Note that pdp got that much vote in 2015 due to the influence of David Mark and the rigging pdp did. Saying that Buhari will not win in Benue is just a wish. Just wait until after the elections and see what will happen.

Oga, if Plateau state voted strictly due to religion in 2015, Buhari wouldn't have gotten up to 45% of votes in the state. Or are muslims now up to 45% in Plateau state?

In Benue state, Tivs heavily voted APC in 2015 due to jealousy of Idomas and the national influence they enjoyed due to the person of David Mark.

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nowenuse: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2018
mvem:

Which kind of person is this? Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself like this?

Look at the link below! Goodluck won in Plateau & Nasarawa in 2015. I am not arguing outside these 2 states. So don't bring in Kaduna here.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/final-official-inec-2015-presidential-election-resultswho-is-the-winner/amp/

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by PHILipu1(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Nowenuse:

Yaradua gote massive votes in the SS/SE in 2007 and he was a northerner. So, that point holds no water.

No you are wrong my brother. I am a native of Plateau and Nasarawa was formerly part of Plateau. So Let me tell you what made APC to win governorship in both Plateau & Nasarawa states.

Simple, in one word TRIBALISM! Yes, it was internal tribalism. You see, both Plateau & Nasarawa states are populated with dozens of minority groups and all these many minority groups will always resist one single tribe attempting to dominate all of them.

Gov Jang of PDP who is a Berom man by tribe wanted to hand over governorship to another Berom man after his 8 years tenure, and power was supposed to rotate to Plateau south after Plateau north's tenure. This was why all the other tribes had to gang up and support the APC candidate who is from Plateau south against Jang's candidate of PDP. So it was nothing but internal politics.
The same thing with Nasarawa state, all the other tribes in the state are against the Eggon people from dominating the state.
Elections since 1999 to 2015 were always rigged and i don't analysis with such results.

Atleast we can say the 2015 elections were a little bit fair because of the card readers which means that majority of the fake names in our voters register couldn't vote and that was why it was not easy for PDP to over rig it and cover up Buhari and APC votes.

Have you asked yourself why PDP and it's members were in court upto a night before the election to stop the use of card reader?

Didn't you know that the drama that happened in Otueke in Jonathan polling unit was a script so that Jega can stop the use of card readers so that some southern states can produce their millions votes for PDP as usual?
Thank God Jega stood his ground that day if not,Buhari would have lost again.

I am from Edo state,south-south and i know the rigging that do go on in the southern states but we only talk of underage voters in the north that nobody can say which party between PDP and APC they voted for.

In a free and fair election in Nigeria,i don't think there is anybody in Nigeria that can defeat Buhari for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Andiebest(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2018
My take

The ultimate problem is who will be the alternative to PMB n APC?

PDP will not do well as they likely to field a northern candidate which many people in the South n NC will consider as just another PMB and most of these people have already resolved not vote for any candidate up north cos of Fulani killer herdsmen occupation agenda and the nepotism PMB has used to divide the country along ethno-religious lines.
PDP is only a tool the north will use to divide the southern votes to give PMB a smooth ride. Only Wike is brave enough to acknowledge and attempt to confront this but unfortunately there is only so even he can do.

If PDP fields strong candidate like Atiku or Kwankwaso, that will take some votes off PMB from the core North.

Buhari will likely loose NC but should get 25% from almost all the states NC except for Benue which is certain he won't get.

Thanks to PMB's Fulani occupation agenda Christians have never been this resolved to vote for their own like this before. There are churches encouraging and setting aside days weekly to convey people to n fro PVC reg centre's. The voter turn out in the south won't be the same again that's why there is panic up north with the more under age voting.

Movements like NIM and OBJ's Coalition for Nigeria will also not support PMB and if they can all join to push one candidate it may also have ripple effects.

PMB will loose the SW, SS, SE n NC but if much of the votes scattered and not channeled to one person he will still win without a need for run off.

So far Fela Durotoye declared for Aliance for a New Nigeria - ANN yesterday and I expect that Donald Duke's declaration is not far off but I suspect he wants to ride on already established structures that's why he is taking his time.

Many people I have spoken with are conscious of Donald Duke because of his perceived romance with the elite am especially those from up north and the fear of EFCC being used to harass him about his time as governor besides some people just believe we need a new breed of leaders and a radical change.

But if the South can adopt a candidate say Donald Duke or Fela Durotoye who will resonate with the youths and current wave of youth leadership across the world, the West will also key in and a run off maybe inevitable.

Sadly, the 2019 elections will be decided by ethno-religious sentiments after we made so much progress in 2015.
Consciously or unconsciously this administration may have caused this knowing that Muslims will have an edge cos they are usually forced to vote for a particular candidate unlike Christians that always have the right to make their choice which makes a compromise really difficult. Even following arguments on this thread you will see that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than getting 75% of the South to support one candidate.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by tuniski: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2018
mvem:
You are deeply ignorant! Buhari never won in plateau and nassarawa and will not win there come 2019.
Bottom line, buhari will be defeated in the middlebelt in 2019. He will be left with his NW &NE that can't win the Presidency as evident in his 3 previous failed attempts.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by tuniski: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

Elections since 1999 to 2015 were always rigged and i don't analysis with such results.

Atleast we can say the 2015 elections were a little bit fair because of the card readers which means that majority of the fake names in our voters register couldn't vote and that was why it was not easy for PDP to over rig it and cover up Buhari and APC votes.

Have you asked yourself why PDP and it's members were in court upto a night before the election to stop the use of card reader?

Didn't you know that the drama that happened in Otueke in Jonathan polling unit was a script so that Jega can stop the use of card readers so that some southern states can produce their millions votes for PDP as usual?
Thank God Jega stood his ground that day if not,Buhari would have lost again.

I am from Edo state,south-south and i know the rigging that do go on in the southern states but we only talk of underage voters in the north that nobody can say which party between PDP and APC they voted for.

In a free and fair election in Nigeria,i don't think there is anybody in Nigeria that can defeat Buhari for now.
Poor assessment of the undercurrents! Buhari can't win any national Election without the political class anointing him. He didn't win in 2015 rather the political class did by using him as the signpost of change. Same political class have now left buhari as anchored by OBJ.
Come 2019, the opposition will Defeat buhari in at least 4 regions and make strong showing in buhari's stronghold of NW&NE with a hausa/fulani Candidate.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by PHILipu1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
tuniski:

Poor assessment of the undercurrents! Buhari can't win any national Election without the political class anointing him. He didn't win in 2015 rather the political class did by using him as the signpost of change. Same political class have now left buhari as anchored by OBJ.
Come 2019, the opposition will Defeat buhari in at least 4 regions and make strong showing in buhari's stronghold of NW&NE with a hausa/fulani Candidate.
Well you can keep deceiving yourself and i hope you will not just come online after 2019 election to complain that a free and fair election was rig.

Buhari alliance with any other zone apart from the north will deliver him the presidency any day.

His mistakes in the past was always trying to go it alone with the north votes.

Check your statistics how he do perform in the north.
I am a southerner base in the north and i can tell you that Buharism is a religion on it's own up north and if you expect anybody to give him a fight here,then you are day dreaming.
You should be more concern of how Buhari will sweep most southern states because Anambra election should give you a clue.

Buhari now have ministers and political appointees from all states unlike in 2015 and this people know that they have to deliver for them to keep their jobs.

We heard how Nwoye will not even come 5th in Anambra for joining Buhari party but we all saw the results that elections are won in the polling booth and not on social media.

In 2015,Buhari got who he needed to be president and that person was Tinubu,what political value do OBJ had,was it OBJ that was still in PDP then but had an ACN governor as his governor.

Thank God OBJ is no longer on Buhari side come 2019 and we will settle this once and for all.

If Buhari win in 2019 then OBJ and IBB had no value in 2015 but if he lose then they were the ones that helped him.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by mvem(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nowenuse:

Which kind of person is this? Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself like this?

Look at the link below! Goodluck won in Plateau & Nasarawa in 2015. I am not arguing outside these 2 states. So don't bring in Kaduna here.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/final-official-inec-2015-presidential-election-resultswho-is-the-winner/amp/
..by no of votes it was close and we still use popular vote
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by tuniski: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

Well you can keep deceiving yourself and i hope you will not just come online after 2019 election to complain that a free and fair election was rig.

Buhari alliance with any other zone apart from the north will deliver him the presidency any day.

I am a southerner base in the north and i can tell you that Buharism is a religion on it's own up north and if you expect anybody to give him a fight here,then you are day dreaming.
You should be more concern of how Buhari will sweep most southern states because Anambra election should give you a clue.

Buhari now have ministers and political appointees from all states unlike in 2015 and this people know that they have to deliver for them to keep their jobs.

We heard how Nwoye will not even come 5th in Anambra for joining Buhari party but we all saw the results that elections are won in the polling booth and not on social media.

In 2015,Buhari got who he needed to be president and that person was Tinubu,what political value do OBJ had,was it OBJ that was still in PDP then but had an ACN governor as his governor.

Thank God OBJ is no longer on Buhari side come 2019 and we will settle this once and for all.

If Buhari win in 2019 then OBJ and IBB had no value in 2015 but if he lose then they were the ones that helped him.
Buharii didn't align with the progressives of the SW or the other political power blocs, no he didn't he was used by them! That explain largely the rudderlessness of buhari's govt as he stick to his CPC and isolate the rest of the coalition.
Let me ask you, are you supporting buhari cos of a minister,gov or appointees of buhari from your state? If your answer is yes, then you are lost on realities on the ground. The opposition to buhari is cos he has disappointed people and turned into a monumental failure of a bigot!
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by tuniski: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

What part of north are you based? The error is for people in the moslem north of NW/NE to generalize buhari's followership there as the entirety of north. Similarly, to take tinubu's ACN supporters as the Entire yorubas.
For a fact, 13.5m votes are guaranteed for PdP cos all those who had reasons to reject buhari in 2015 and since 2003 have now even. More reasons never to vote for him.

The swing is in the emergency voters of buhari in 2015 who gambled on him but are now disappointed. They felt used. Only buharideens still support buhari. Buharist have left him!
The buharists of middlebelt and SW are no long on the side of buhari. Everyday on the streets buhari is losing support.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Suplexx: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And they wasn't need to boost figures for PDP candidate in 2015?? Nigga stop talking from Afar.

Buhari is a cancer here.

Card reader prevented PDP from rigging.

Have you imagined how PDP fell from 25 million votes to 12 million votes? They lost most of their votes in SE and SS
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by EazyMoh(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nowenuse:

Shame !

See the way you have now changed the whole story to sth else after I have disgraced you with facts. I thought you wanted to go with facts na. ...Now you have changed to an entire new wave of story telling. cheesy

Just put it at the back of your mind that the SE/SS voting population can always neutralize that of the NW, no matter how it goes. And Buhari can never get up to 90% of the NW votes. No! Southern Kaduna people and other minorities in states like Kebbi will always frustrate that.

And why do you guys erroneously assume that a northerner cannot pull massive votes from the SE/SS? Did Yaradua not get massive votes from SE/SS in 2007?

The north-east support for Buhari will definitely reduce. The north-east has a very very large minority and christian population who do not vote based on religious sentiments unlike the muslim population.

Take Gombe south for instance, this zone is predominantly tangale-waja christians, but half of them voted Buhari last election for instance. In 2011, 85% of them voted for GEJ and that was why GEJ was able to get 40% of Gombe state votes in total ......
Now in 2015, GEJ got less than 25% in Gombe state in general cos his large support base in Gombe south dwindled!....... Now, all these happened irrespective of the fact that Gombe state was and is still under a PDP governor! ....What does this tell you? This tells you that a sitting governor does not influence elections as much as you think they do.
Now, come 2019, do you still expect Buhari to have any reasonable support in Gombe south? Hell no!
Many north-east christians voted for Buhari in 2015, but by next year. No reasonable one will vote for Buhari. This is why the north-east will slightly drop.

If not for religious politics, Buhari support in the north-east would have heavily dropped too like the north-central definitely will.
Where were you when we accurately predicted Buhari victory prior to 2015?
Fallacy is believing Christians won't vote for PMB and at the same time believing Muslims will reduce who would vote him either.
PDP biggest mistake was playing the religious card and the moment you keep criticizing PMB from religious angle is the moment you motivate Muslims to also view it from that angle.
Anyway 2019 isn't far, I want you to promise a thread of "EazyMoh told me so" when PMB wins.

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by tk4rd: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
This post is more about PDP..
Why.??
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by tuniski: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
EazyMoh:

Where were you when we accurately predicted Buhari victory prior to 2015?
Fallacy is believing Christians won't vote for PMB and at the same time believing Muslims will reduce who would vote him either.
PDP biggest mistake was playing the religious card and the moment you keep criticizing PMB from religious angle is the moment you motivate Muslims to also view it from that angle.
Anyway 2019 isn't far, I want you to promise a thread of "EazyMoh told me so" when PMB wins.
So, being accidentally correct in 2015 eliminate being wrong 3 times earlier?
2015 was an experiment gone wrong not the norm as regards our national political culture and behaviour/electoral pattern.
Wake up!
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by PHILipu1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
tuniski:

What part of north are you based? The error is for people in the moslem north of NW/NE to generalize buhari's followership there as the entirety of north. Similarly, to take tinubu's ACN supporters as the Entire yorubas.
For a fact, 13.5m votes are guaranteed for PdP cos all those who had reasons to reject buhari in 2015 and since 2003 have now even. More reasons never to vote for him.

The swing is in the emergency voters of buhari in 2015 who gambled on him but are now disappointed. They felt used. Only buharideens still support buhari. Buharist have left him!
The buharists of middlebelt and SW are no long on the side of buhari. Everyday on the streets buhari is losing support.
The problem with you guys that are PDP supporters is that you guys keep hoping on other people votes that you don't know where such votes will go on that day.

Do you think that because you have your pro-PDP supporters liking and commenting on your comment on social media means that you have the majority?

Inec will not count like and share on that day.
Anybody that will come up from the north to contest against Buhari the people's general here will be tag as an enemy and you can write it down.

70% of Sai baba boys don't even know what is internet but they are always ready to give him their votes any day.

I don't know if you are in Nigeria or you do read at all.

You really think that political leaders and their supporters that are leaving other party to join APC will vote for PDP on election day abi?

You guys keep saying Buhari has lost 2015 voters but it is opposite we see every day because we see politicians and their supporters joining APC everyday and you tell me that people are tired of Buhari?

Are this people joining APC going to vote PDP on that day?

2019 will be a one sided affair and if PDP get 6 million votes,then they try.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by tuniski: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Suplexx:

Have you imagined how PDP fell from 25 million votes to 12 million votes? They lost most of their votes in SE and SS
So many factors mainly voters apathy,over confidence in incumbancy,inec deliberate effort in frustrating voters in Gej/PDP's strongholds.

And card reader didn't stop NW/NE from rigging ! While threat to life. Kept many pdp voters away from the polls in the core north thereby making rigging smooth for buhari.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by tuniski: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

The problem with you guys that are PDP supporters is that you guys keep hoping on other people votes that you don't know where such votes will go on that day.

Do you think that because you have your pro-PDP supporters liking and commenting on your comment on social media means that you have the majority?

Inec will not count like and share on that day.
Anybody that will come up from the north to contest against Buhari the people's general here will be tag as an enemy and you can write it down.

70% of Sai baba boys don't even know what is internet but they are always ready to give him their votes any day.

I don't know if you are in Nigeria or you do read at all.

You really think that political leaders and their supporters that are leaving other party to join APC will vote for PDP on election day abi?

You guys keep saying Buhari has lost 2015 voters but it is opposite we see every day because we see politicians and their supporters joining APC everyday and you tell me that people are tired of Buhari?

Are this people joining APC going to vote PDP on that day?

2019 will be a one sided affair and if PDP get 6 million votes,then they try.
Come back to reality! It was 15m : 13m in 2015. You sound like it was 25m :3m! You guys will be shocked. I am a northerner and a moslem. You can bank it #buharitodaura2019 is irreversible!
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by PHILipu1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
tuniski:

Buharii didn't align with the progressives of the SW or the other political power blocs, no he didn't he was used by them! That explain largely the rudderlessness of buhari's govt as he stick to his CPC and isolate the rest of the coalition.
Let me ask you, are you supporting buhari cos of a minister,gov or appointees of buhari from your state? If your answer is yes, then you are lost on realities on the ground. The opposition to buhari is cos he has disappointed people and turned into a monumental failure of a bigot!

Well,only fools thought that Buhari was going to be a puppet president and expected Tinubu and co to control him.
Buhari was never going to be Jonathan.

If not allowing Tinubu to install his boys as governors in Kogi and Ondo after his boy is the vp and his loyalists hold key positions in this government means that Buhari sideline him,then you need to have your head check.

I do laugh PDP supporters like you who do think and believe that most Nigerians don't know that Buhari rescued us from going the Venezuela way today.

We knew how we made so much from crude oil during PDP era and we had nothing to show and if PDP had done somethings right then,Buhari wouldn't have so much to do now.

But we shall decide that in a year time from now.
We will know if anti-BUHARI are more than the Pro-Buhari or it's the other way round.
2019 is not far again.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Suplexx:

""Card reader prevented PDP from rigging""

gringringringringrin.

And Other Nigerian parties didn't rig
Bros pls.

""Have you imagined how PDP fell from 25 million votes to 12 million votes?""

Everybodys vote fell because card reader drastically reduced rigging in Nigeria...

""They lost most of their votes in SE and SS""

Each geopolitical zone in Nigeria lost votes.

Check n compare with past election results.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by PHILipu1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
tuniski:

Come back to reality! It was 15m : 13m in 2015. You sound like it was 25m :3m! You guys will be shocked. I am a northerner and a moslem. You can bank it #buharitodaura2019 is irreversible!
You are a northerner,muslim and member of PDP and it's normal.
Even in Buhari Daura,there are still PDP members.
Reason with your head,an opposition candidate defeat a seating president with 2 million votes plus and you think that is easy.
Think about now that he is the president that you can no longer use the army,police,dss,inec etc to rig him again.

Nothing will happen come 2019,Buhari will win with landslide and i will quote you then but don't just give me the excuse that a free and fair election was rig.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Obiano’s Mansions At Ngozika Estate / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.