Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend (3863 Views)

Malaysian Court Frees Four Nigerians Sentenced To Death On Drug Charges / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by buklarbest: 8:50pm On May 03, 2018
IamNanas:

Very interesting
My bank details was the 2nd to last post b4 the thread was closed. Please confirm it
Nanaboemi Williams
Uba

1k may not mean any thing to you but it will mean a lot to me now.

2nd to the last....

Na me be number 1 for God sake, I posted first and it's before 4a.m,and he didn't send anything to me,,,, I'd it that he didn't see the first post or it's now random selection after Ive found my name on the list...

#justDontUnderstand

Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by funnynation(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Boss.
You won't believe if I tell you that I have funded more than half of the beneficiaries on the funding list overnight. Yet, they are keeping quiet over it because they don't want to jeopardise their chances of getting another one from innobets free 400k.

I will fund the last batch by 1pm.
I will have loved to come to the thread to defend myself but I am banned from the business section for the next two weeks.

Nairalanders are the most hypocritical set of people on the internet.

I have not received my own since yesterday. Funnynation is on your list nah.
I dropped my details in the other thread that they closed.

Jonathan M Sung
First Bank
Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by gewise7(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2018
Sir Alexis is there a way I can get in touch with u?

And y do u seem to be quiet to us?
Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by Viking007(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Go and testify on the betting thread and tell others to stop being conceited about being funded.

They think opening up will make them miss the 400k fund.

Hypocrites
Taiwo, the number of people complaining of being shortlisted but not funded far outweighs those funded. Like I told you earlier, you will make things easier for everyone if you list out all the monikers you've funded. Whether they testify or not changes nothing, except you enjoy all the drama and accusations.

5 Likes

Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by gewise7(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2018
Viking007:
Taiwo, the number of people complaining of being shortlisted but not funded far outweighs those funded. Like I told you earlier, you will make things easier for everyone if you list out all the monikers you've funded. Whether they testify or not changes nothing, except you enjoy all the drama and accusations.
true.
Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by gewise7(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2018
Alexistaiwo it's takes days,weeks,months and even years to build reputation.
But for it to destroy doesn't take long.

I just wished you never volunteered to share the funds.
100k na small money 4 where u dey na, guy try open up to person on d progress of d funding.

I get annoyed each day when I c people accusing u.

honestly I just wished this was all a dream....

Alexis I humbly await your reply Sir

1 Like

Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by rednuth(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You didn't post your details on time.
Slots are already filled.
Please don't derail this thread.
I don't want to get banned again angry

bro, I Have posted my info since I saw my username included yet I Neva reach shishi, see again 0108085582 gtbank
Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by whogoesthere: 5:22am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You didn't post your details on time.
Slots are already filled.
Please don't derail this thread.
I don't want to get banned again angry
Alexistaiwo, can u kindly explain why you haven't credited me despite being on the list?

Thanks
Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by buklarbest: 10:33am On May 04, 2018
He would not reply

Seems the nigga has staked 80k on 2 odds ,and guess what

He lost....

If you don't do what you promised to do with the money, you gonna spend that cash on sickne*s .

So shall it be in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by thorrvik55(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2018
I know d task u were given is not an easy one and those dat have been funded are not making it any easier for u...

Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by gewise7(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo
aw far my own share?
I dey really hope on top that cash at d moment
Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:39am On May 05, 2018
thorrvik55:
I know d task u were given is not an easy one and those dat have been funded are not making it any easier for u...
u can never replace emzry
Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by Hunry: 1:46pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo u Neva fund me
Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by Hunry: 1:47pm On May 05, 2018
as u no wan send am, make I clear my details. chop am & enjoy urself.
Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by okeoghene12(f): 9:53am On May 06, 2018
alexistaiwo:

There is a thread for this.
Go and testify on the betting thread

You are been watch
Hope you brought the car and build the house with the money.

1 Like

Re: FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 28, 2018
Hey alextaiwo,can we talk..i have a proposal for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) / Drunk Woman On The Streets Of Abuja. / Emir Of Gashua,Yobe Abducts 17yr Daughter Of Ex-CAN Secretary.See Reactions(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.