Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party (20130 Views)

Davido, Maleek Berry, Asa Asika, Bankuli Attend Ycee's Album Listening Party / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out Together For Patoranking's Album Listening Party / Cee-C Wears School Uniform To Falz 'Moral Instruction' New Album Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by itspzpics(m): 4:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Choc City boss, M.I Abaga hosted friends, fans and industry pundits over the weekend to a house party in Lekki Phase One which served as the official listening party for his newly released EP titled ‘Rendezvous’.

The playlist project which has a lot of collaborations with top acts like Cassper Nyovest, AKA, Wande Coal, Terry Apala, Moelogo, Dice Ailes, CKay, Yung L, Nonso Amadi, Odunsi (The Engine), Tomi Thomas and more has been buzing online since it dropped and the release party surely live up to expectations.

MI Abaga at some point during his performance got in the swimming pool to dish out some of the songs off the album. In attendance at the event were 2face Idibia, Do2dtun, Ice Prince, Skales, Falz, Gbenro Ajibade, Ink Edward, Legendary Hustler, Ckay, Jimmie, Ehiz and many more.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/m-i-abaga-perfroms-inside-pool-at-his-rendezvous-album-listening-party/

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by itspzpics(m): 4:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Ahmed0336(m): 4:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Is this the latest marketing strategy? Waiting for ice prince to perform on fire undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by sbm060(m): 5:51am On Feb 20, 2018
The 1 and only true chairman of nigeria music industry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Flexherbal(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Ok.

Nice concept !
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by harmbhrosz(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
itspzpics:
Choc City boss, M.I Abaga hosted friends, fans and industry pundits over the weekend to a house party in Lekki Phase One which served as the official listening party for his newly released EP titled ‘Rendezvous’.

The playlist project which has a lot of collaborations with top acts like Cassper Nyovest, AKA, Wande Coal, Terry Apala, Moelogo, Dice Ailes, CKay, Yung L, Nonso Amadi, Odunsi (The Engine), Tomi Thomas and more has been buzing online since it dropped and the release party surely live up to expectations.

MI Abaga at some point during his performance got in the swimming pool to dish out some of the songs off the album. In attendance at the event were 2face Idibia, Do2dtun, Ice Prince, Skales, Falz, Gbenro Ajibade, Ink Edward, Legendary Hustler, Ckay, Jimmie, Ehiz and many more.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/m-i-abaga-perfroms-inside-pool-at-his-rendezvous-album-listening-party/

Abaga The Chairman!!!

The greatest of Nigerian Rap

Been waiting on your next album bro

18 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Papiikush: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Lmao... Look at his size inside that pool.

Nigga be looking like a midget. He should not step into the 4ft part if the pool Sha... grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by King990: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Buhari Buhari Buhari
Hear me and hear me loud and clear. You'll die like Oduduwa.
Yusuf is a dead man already.
Aisha is next, then your daughter follows up.
Death shall be the caller tune of every members of your family.
And as for lie Mohammed, In two weeks from now you will be lying half dead in India, take these words for granted at your own peril.
Adios

7 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by 1zynnvn(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Mr chairman Waz d level
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Osanebi007(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2018
angry grin grin grin awon marketers raye raye
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by 1zynnvn(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2018
ify2001015:
i dont talk much my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interested

I don't understand, you've have odds that can make you a millionaire yet you are asking people to pay you peanuts to give them games ??

32 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by sladimeji(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Mister incredible
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by AntiWailer: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Lol deep side ?
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by azpekuliar: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Well... since it dropped last year, I have been bumping "You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives" errday, allday..

7 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by divine2288: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2018
ladeb:
just a pool yeye guy,he no knw say he don old
y d hate... he may b old but he is still d best rapper we v gat in naija....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by chinex276(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2018
... AND God gave us a rap King
he's called MI Abaga

8 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by AntiWailer: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2018
King990:
Buhari Buhari Buhari
And as for lie Mohammed, In two weeks from now you will be lying half dead in India, take these words for granted at your own peril.
Adios

Get a life dude.

You have been been miserable all your life stop blaming Buhari.

You were miserable during Jonathan's reign too. I doubt if Buhari should be blamed for ur unique situation.

Get ur lazy ass to work.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Smony: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2018
short black boy. finish work, Mami water things.
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2018
ify2001015:

ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS USED SAME INK grin grin grin grin

You just start to learn work

5 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by QuietHammer(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2018
This space is reserved for NwaAmaikpe as I have nothing funny or reasonable to say.

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Barthley: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2018
ify2001015:
you ought to have jet now. just use all the money you won from that bet slip put it on your sure game. play it so many times. win alone thank you

7 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2018
He thought he could walk on water......
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by fifty5(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2018
King990:
Buhari Buhari Buhari
Adios
you well so
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Emmanuel010414(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2018
So shall it be , Amen .
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Awoo88: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2018
ify2001015:
Why is such post don't earn automatic ban deletion?? Someone will be promoting fraud unrestricted yet there is a clear warning about such practice

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Aieboocaar(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2018
ify2001015:
i dont talk much my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interestedwww.nairaland.com/attachments/6723168_193_jpeg80d0452a5108c9775cd2a6db7ed71476

Bros u no tell us say all your customers get the same handwriting!!!! grin

seriously dude stop this thing wey u dey do, u dey spoil business for we the real scammers angry

i suggest u employ a good graphics designer to design your fake betslips

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by muchroom(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Like play, like play, Falz stole M.I's style, improved on it making it more commercial and is now a more INCREDIBLE artiste.
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by idu1(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2018
I hope say nas don give you back your money undecided

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Slymonster(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Let me finish burna boy album first before checking this one out..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her / Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid / Don Jazzy Surprises Twitter Fans With Cash Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.