Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election (28383 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by pentax(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2018
A dog that is determined to get lost will not hear the whistle of the Hunter
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Buhari is the Mistake of the century.. a mistake that shouldn't be allowed to happen again..
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Emycord: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2018
WANTED!!! AN AGRIEVED MAN TO RECONCILE AGRIEVED PARTY MEMBERS. A LEGSOME REWARD AWAITS HIM AFTER VICTORY

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by tydi(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.

welcome to the cowlonia administration ma'am
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by KingGBsky(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2018
dre11:

http://punchng.com/my-husband-was-trashed-after-apc-won-2015-polls-tinubus-wife/

Sorry madam your husband who is supposedly the leader of the Yoruba politics is now a slave to the Fulanis.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by bumtos(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Your husband have been used and dumped, and if care is not taking, He will continually use and dump. Tell your husband to be wise.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by BarrackGhost(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2018
To say that Tinubu was TRASHED after 2015 election is a BIG FAT LIE. He was a bit sideline cos he wanted to determine everything that happen in this administration
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by seanswitch(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Save the story abeg. What should Nigerians that were tricked by both your husband, the party and president?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by jiboladhino(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2018
nero2face:
...*TRASHED *...tinubu was used and returned to where he belonged, and his followers from de waste hailed him as de jagaban, again he will be used come 2019, and *trashed*...de WASTEners are good servants...
...quote me and mysterious snake will swallow ur destiny grin grin grin grin
9months waste
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Everyone has a story to tell and one doesn't know who to believe anymore.

A house founded on deceit and falsehood can't stand firm.

PMB's supporters killed and maimed alot of Corp members during his run against GEJ and everyone has forgotten that. He keep mute and never stopped them , instead went on Al Jazeera Tv and said they were protesting the rigged election. Right now his tribal men butcher people up and down and yet nothing has been done.
That's the change they brought

Many will call you a wailer for this.. but it is them who wail today.. zombies to wailers... grin grin grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by tiredoflife(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2018
No one is proud of being an afonja right now
The pain is too much to bear
They are wondering what is next grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by ZorGBUooeh: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2018
WorldRichest:
Yes you are right madam, I too expected Buhari to have given his wife Aisha to Tinubu as second wife. Tinubu boys are all running Buhari's government, yet you said your husband is being treated like your used menstrual pad. Fashola, Fayemi, Abike- Dabiri, Ben Akabueze, Tunde Fowler, e.t.c. Your husband's boy Fashola is the only Superman and Super Minister in this government managing three key ministries, Tunde Fowler is collecting the nation's tax while Ben Akabueze is in Budget office. Buhari only has his family in his kitchen cabinet. Madam, I think you are stressed, you want these kidnappers, robbers and drug pushers from potopoto republic to start opening their gutter mouth. If I hear pim from you again, Buhari will marry off one of his daughters to Tinubu and you will be relegated to the house manager to prove to you that Buhari and Tinubu are together forever.
Haha..So yu are one of those pls don't let ibos laugh at us pipu?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by toluxe0075: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Bla..bla...bla. Everyone is now playing the victim card since Buhari's administration did not go well as planned.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by mattsejuro(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2018
WorldRichest:
Yes you are right madam, I too expected Buhari to have given his wife Aisha to Tinubu as second wife. Tinubu boys are all running Buhari's government, yet you said your husband is being treated like your used menstrual pad. Fashola, Fayemi, Abike- Dabiri, Ben Akabueze, Tunde Fowler, e.t.c. Your husband's boy Fashola is the only Superman and Super Minister in this government managing three key ministries, Tunde Fowler is collecting the nation's tax while Ben Akabueze is in Budget office. Buhari only has his family in his kitchen cabinet. Madam, I think you are stressed, you want these kidnappers, robbers and drug pushers from potopoto republic to start opening their gutter mouth. If I hear pim from you again, Buhari will marry off one of his daughters to Tinubu and you will be relegated to the house manager to prove to you that Buhari and Tinubu are together forever.

dnt mind Mrs tinubu...
I used to like her frm afar as a true mother..
but getting close to her and her personal assistants, u will knw she isn't d friendly type..always nagging and hating on ppl..plus being overly strict.
Den later she will com on national TV and be calling d name of God.
I wonder if she knws she's blaspheming.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2018
did Buhari not settle you? Idio*t shaaaaraaapp!!! Ade, go and wash the plate sad sad
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by TheKingIsHere: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2018
tayebest:

...and that's a good quality of an elder state man! tongue

You think the fulanis will allow the power to get to Tinubu?

Tinubu should better wake up and stop acting like Afonja who betrayed his people
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by supereagle(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Wife of President Muhammadu Buhari , Aisha Buhari , had lamented that those who worked for her husband to get into power had been sidelined in the scheme of things under the current administration .

Do not sideline the people that help you on the way to royalty. It is evil to sideline them.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Myself2(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2018
So we now have APC WAILERS grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by AntiWailer: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2018
He will be thrashed again after 2019.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Shroud: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2018
Tinubu is Buhari's used toilet paper and his wife is only speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Funny how a Nigerian politician speaks about God and hell.

I know APC , as it is today, will not survive beyond 2019 win or lose.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2018
tinubu's insatiable lust for wealth /power 'll be his Waterloo!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2018
OluRemi,

Leadership is not inspirational, it is intuitive.

Again, Management is not technical, it is administrative.

There is no point for Tinubu to speak through his wife, he is a man, he should stop being a silly push.

One thing is certain; Buhari has failed Nigerians, all of them. And Tinubu is scared of EFCC so he must accept every overture from the Aso Rockers to save himself, but what Tinubu does not know, which people who love him dearly should inform him is this; If Buhari wins again through the mechanics of Tinubu's Power Play, it is not Aso Rockers that he needs to be scared of, it is the riot of a million unemployed which are products of Buhari's mal-administration that will burn down his Businesses all over the country. This is not a threat, but we must understand that Ghana's President is not on the class of Buhari, and his developmental ideals makes me look at Ghanians as better politicians, better voters and have a better future as a country.

Irrespective of our parties of affiliation, we should not let the mistake that has ridiculed Nigeria to continue.

Tinubu needs to know when to be a real man. Money does not make a man, it makes a man rich. But what being a man means, is what Tinubu is NOT.

That is why he speaks through his wife and sometimes through Bisi Akande.

Shame!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by NairaMaster1(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2018
This time around he will be demolished. Mentral rag
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2018
Tinubu would definitely be use once more that I can assured
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by carinmom(f): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2018
madridguy:
Madam must be joking with this statement. Do you want your husband to take over the presidency or what? What do you want Atiku to say? Or me that upon Sai Baba here and there ordinary plastic spoon appointment I did not see grin

Hahahahah, this your comment sha
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by olumbest(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2018
The problem is that she just talks too much.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2018
I no lie naaa grin grin grin Nigeria politician are too greedy in nature.

carinmom:

Hahahahah, this your comment sha

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by tiredoflife(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Billyonaire:
OluRemi,

Leadership is not inspirational, it is intuitive.

Again, Management is not technical, it is administrative.

There is no point for Tinubu to speak through his wife, he is a man, he should stop being a silly push.

One thing is certain; Buhari has failed Nigerians, all of them. And Tinubu is scared of EFCC so he must accept every overture from the Aso Rockers to save himself, but what Tinubu does not know, which people who love him dearly should inform him is this; If Buhari wins again through the mechanics of Tinubu's Power Play, it is not Aso Rockers that he needs to be scared of, it is the riot of a million unemployed which are products of Buhari's mal-administration that will burn down his Businesses all over the country. This is not a threat, but we must understand that Ghana's President is not on the class of Buhari, and his developmental ideals makes me look at Ghanians as better politicians, better voters and have a better future as a country.

Irrespective of our parties of affiliation, we should not let the mistake that has ridiculed Nigeria to continue.

Tinubu needs to know when to be a real man. Money does not make a man, it makes a man rich. But what being a man means, is what Tinubu is NOT.

That is why he speaks through his wife and sometimes through Bisi Akande.

Shame!

Tinubu is a coward
Always hiding behind people to insult buhari
Now he is hiding under remi wrapper grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Tecno66: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
nawtyme:
Wait let buhari win the second tenure,then you would see real thrashing.
I wish I could like this your post 500 times. The trashing na small one now with second tenure in view. Once he get am, he may even reopen his CCT case to tell him he is not a king maker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by truthstands12: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2018
nawtyme:
Wait let buhari win the second tenure,then you would see real thrashing.

You just hit the point. Real thrashing will come in 2019 after he must have been used. SW should stand up against this evil. Let's be wise for once. No one should allow himself or herself to be used and dumped like this naaaa.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa / "It's Going To Be A Very Difficult Year," Ngozi Okonji Iweala (CNN) / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.