Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project (11279 Views)

Simi Reveals How Childbirth Has Been Affecting Her Music Project / Wizkid Announces New Collaboration With Drake / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by gbengapeter(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2018
As promised Wizkid is ready to put out a music project in 2018.

The star boy announced that he would be dropping his first EP very soon. The music project is titled ‘Made In Lagos’ EP.

Wizkid also revealed that his upcoming single ‘Soco’ is the first song off the ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, it features Spotless, Ceeza Milli and Terri.

Soco is set for release on February 20. Also Wizkid revealed he has signed one of the featured artist Terri to his record label.

An official release date for the EP has not been communicated yet. Stay tuned.

Source: http://www.peternewsonline.tk/2018/02/wizkid-announces-his-next-music-project.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by TaiKuun(m): 6:42am On Feb 20, 2018
all da best bro

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by eezeribe(m): 6:42am On Feb 20, 2018
OK
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by SIMPLYkush: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Putting hate aside, davido thinks he is so fit and capable enough to keep dishing out singles upon singles without an album.... well he might not see a problem with that, but trust me, history will not be kind to him, shine on wizzy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by bokunrawo(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Nyc one from babanla
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by BabyApple(m): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Teamwizzi
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Putting hate aside, davido thinks he is so fit and capable enough to keep dishing out singles upon singles without an album.... well he might not see a problem with that, but trust me, history will not be kind to him, shine on wizzy
abeg shut up, just look at your life and his who history will remember

Give me the life David lives now and I don't want history to shine on me.

You sticking poor rat, bloody jew

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by freeman95(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2018
Starboy all day everyday!!

Sing rubbish I will still enjoy!!!

Wizkid baba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by thesicilian: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

You sound so full of anger and bitterness.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2018
another nonsense loading... be like say, Americans don reject him... this guy should just go and enjoy his money, music don finish kpatakpata for him mouth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2018
thesicilian:

You sound so full of anger and bitterness.
I'm angry, anytime I see this useless Nigerian youth coming on nairaland to spill trash and insult those who has made it in life.it pains me.

Let them channel their energy to a better government in Nigeria

And please don't ever quote me again in your life

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by jammani(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

You have comprehension problem. Instead of you to beg him to come down to your level and explain what he meant, you are here behaving like a student in primary 4b

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2018
jammani:

You have comprehension problem. Instead of you to beg him to come down to your level and explain what he meant, you are here behaving like a student in primary 4b
who are you? Nobody so please, I have no business with knuckleheads
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by thesicilian: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I'm angry, anytime I see this useless Nigerian youth coming on nairaland to spill trash and insult those who has made it in life.it pains me.

Let them channel their energy to a better government in Nigeria

And please don't ever quote me again in your life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Nice one
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by HoodBillionaire: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2018
always comnercial music hailing women
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by SolexxBarry(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Way to go bro,big ups
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by Wirelezz: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

you are sounding like one of davido's cult member, please rich man what is Jew
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wirelezz:
you are sounding like one of davido's cult member, please rich man what is Jew
im
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by BIXYBABE: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nice one.................
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by VonTrapp: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rubbish!!!! Korede bello for life. Melanin popping alone will beat the entire album
Re: Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project by billynoni(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
VonTrapp:
Rubbish!!!! Korede bello for life. Melanin popping alone will beat the entire album
Sorry oooo
Hope you have taken your medications today sha? Korede bello to Wizkid?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Pics Of Transgender Woman Stripped & Shaved In Brazil Spark Outrage / PHOTOS: Meet Wizkid’s Younger Sister, Lade / Bobrisky Released A Sex Tape On Her Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.