Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church (49069 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ngblessing:
This is a true story coming from my village. We are planning to banish them. So that the evil will not affect our land.so sad
God bless you for saying the truth my sister,
some of ur kinsmen has been denying it to be Truth.. maybe you shld let them know this.
your type of igbos is rare.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Sluvist(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
AuroraB:
I knew this was coming from Anambra state.
Emere unu ihe a eme sad
All animals are equal, long as they are igbos, we all know their way, ( i.e they never behave like sane people).

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
sassysure:
What kind of super story is this?
In igboland especially anambra, u don't pay bride price to the mother. It's a taboo. U don't pay to the father and mother too. U pay to the the father in the presence of some of the elders of their kindred. So who gave her out in marriage if the elder brother to the dad alerted the umunna (elders)when he heard what happened?

Super story

Oga Ade,na true story, look up! the one it happens in her village in Anambra has testified it,so carry your super story to Biafra land not here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by ositadima1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER...
WHAT BAFFLE ME MOST ABOUT THESE PEOPLE IS THAT ,THEY WISER THAN THE WISERS,(IN THIER OWN THINKING)
THEY believed that they had the best of every thing...best groom,best food,best cultures, best education, best parent,best citizens, best soup,best girls,best language, best man,to mentions but few!..but if such of this thing happened in other tribes (especially Hausa and Yoruba) you would have seen them full this thread constituting nuisance up and down..their hypocrisy stinks to heaven..

don't you see how some of them that call themselves educated started defending this taboo and unbearable attitude
they like playing victim cards ,even when they are the one who offend you...
they will never accept their mistakes or wrongdoing.. they believed they know it all..
too know is the head of their problems...
I spit on them.

Won't you turn a new leaf, leave these hateful and bitter ways to life, so you can progress and move forward.

This tribal load you carry with you is to much for you at your age. I hope you listen and change sis. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
ositadima1:

See you, you come here to bash your fellow Igbo, is this new in Imo state, where bleeping your close relatives is normal activity?

Shut your mouth before I shut it for you.
why are you rebuking her for saying the truth?
must she follows the multitude to do evil?
she said truth and I love her for that.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nawa, things are happening o.
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by ositadima1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

What is the truth?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Ogbuevi(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chai, Diaris God ooooo. But wetin church building come do these arsonists?

Make una still check out www.listclan.com
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ngblessing:
This is a true story coming from my village. We are planning to banish them. So that the evil will not affect our land.so sad
Glad to know a measure is being taken. Pls I want to know, apart from the church marriage, who witnessed the main marriage among the two aside the father and mother.
Cos the umunna will never be a part to that and once there is no witness by any of the elders when the said dowry was paid,then it's not a recognised marriage.
It's simply a taboo and that family is doomed forever.
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

Please will u keep quiet. Don't put your mouth in cases thats above u. Carry ur tribal rubbish and vamoose. See hyperventilation.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
sassysure:

Please will u keep quiet. Don't put your mouth in cases thats above u. Carry ur tribal rubbish and vamoose. See hyperventilation.
Take it easy Mr Oga, breeze has just blown and the fowl yansh has been exposed, let's all put hands on desk, and castigate the illicit act, meanwhile all vices have been the Hallmark of the Jews and Hebrew from the southeast.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by effido666: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
hmmmm but if we all came frm adam and eve as d bible talk, den we are all related in one way or d other.....dats y chinese pple no send broder or sista for marriage.
Shedrack777:
which deuteronomy be that wey talk say make you marry your blood. this man needs beating of his life. imagine
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by goldedprince: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nothing wrong with it, after all we are all brothers and sisters logically
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by everozone: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Alu!
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by ANOWEDGREAT: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Islie:

By Okegwo Kenechukwu

Just like a fairy tale, a 25-year-old man, Mr. Chiadi Ezeibekwe, said he impregnated his 17-year-old younger sister. As if that was not enough, he wedded her at a church at their Agba village in Ekwulobia, Anambra State. Agba youths, who saw the marriage as “an abomination,” burnt down the church where the wedding was consummated.

It was learnt that the wedding was conducted by Chiadi’s elder brother, Mr. Chijioke Ezeibekwe, a Shepherd of Dwelling Fullness of God Church, Agba. Chiadi quoted Deuteronomy 36: 6, which, according to him, permits marriage between brothers and sisters of the same parents.

However, a member of the church, who spoke on condition of anonymity, countered that. He referred the brothers to Leviticus 18:9, which clearly speaks against marriage between brother and sister.

A source noted that immediately their eldest brother, Mr. Emeka Ezeibekwe, heard of the “incestuous marriage,” he alerted the clan head, who summoned the family to an emergency meeting. When their father, popularly, known as “Luisco,” was contacted for comments, he said that his concern was a way out of the situation, since according to him, “what has happened, has happened’’.

Addressing the crowd which gathered on their premises, their mother claimed that his son’s action was biblical, saying Chiadi paid her the bride price. Further enquiries showed that Chiadi and some members of the family were baptised into the Adventist Church after leaving their former church in August 2016.

“Since they were baptised into the church, they have been engaged in weird and rebellious behaviour as well as false teachings,’’ said Mr. Onyeka, a member of the Adventist Church in Ekwulobia.

“Because of their rebellious attitude and false teachings, the Seventh Day Adventist Church expelled them since May 2017.

Not long after that, Mr. Chijioke Ezeibekwe started his own church,” Onyeka added. It was also learnt that their grandmother passed away a few days after she found out about the marriage. The Igwe-in-Cabinet had since summoned the family for interrogation.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/02/man-impregnates-weds-teenage-sister-anambra-church/

End time church where did they even see deut. 36:6 in the Bible?
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by rosalieene(f): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
End time family
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by obatoro: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
When will all these lies stop? No pictures, no source...wrong scriptural quotation...

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by eddyline(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Islie:

By Okegwo Kenechukwu

Just like a fairy tale, a 25-year-old man, Mr. Chiadi Ezeibekwe, said he impregnated his 17-year-old younger sister. As if that was not enough, he wedded her at a church at their Agba village in Ekwulobia, Anambra State. Agba youths, who saw the marriage as “an abomination,” burnt down the church where the wedding was consummated.

It was learnt that the wedding was conducted by Chiadi’s elder brother, Mr. Chijioke Ezeibekwe, a Shepherd of Dwelling Fullness of God Church, Agba. Chiadi quoted Deuteronomy 36: 6, which, according to him, permits marriage between brothers and sisters of the same parents.

However, a member of the church, who spoke on condition of anonymity, countered that. He referred the brothers to Leviticus 18:9, which clearly speaks against marriage between brother and sister.

A source noted that immediately their eldest brother, Mr. Emeka Ezeibekwe, heard of the “incestuous marriage,” he alerted the clan head, who summoned the family to an emergency meeting. When their father, popularly, known as “Luisco,” was contacted for comments, he said that his concern was a way out of the situation, since according to him, “what has happened, has happened’’.

Addressing the crowd which gathered on their premises, their mother claimed that his son’s action was biblical, saying Chiadi paid her the bride price. Further enquiries showed that Chiadi and some members of the family were baptised into the Adventist Church after leaving their former church in August 2016.

“Since they were baptised into the church, they have been engaged in weird and rebellious behaviour as well as false teachings,’’ said Mr. Onyeka, a member of the Adventist Church in Ekwulobia.

“Because of their rebellious attitude and false teachings, the Seventh Day Adventist Church expelled them since May 2017.

Not long after that, Mr. Chijioke Ezeibekwe started his own church,” Onyeka added. It was also learnt that their grandmother passed away a few days after she found out about the marriage. The Igwe-in-Cabinet had since summoned the family for interrogation.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/02/man-impregnates-weds-teenage-sister-anambra-church/

pls oh, I searched my Bible for Deuteronomy chapter 36, I no see. where that pastor take find debut 36
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by ameh99: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
I smell lies... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Geesaintagape: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Its more like tale newz
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
am so aware of the incident. It happened close to my hood. sad
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Godsonkemz(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
AuroraB:
Emere unu ihe a eme sad

I bu anu mpama. Wetin concern or link entire Anambra with one family's abomination act. Bi*** a**

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Shedrack777: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
jude33084:

Deuteronomy ended in Chapter 34 NOT 36! angry

Abel join me ask them again. shocked
na wetin i see o
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by melzabull(f): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
AuroraB:
Emere unu ihe a eme sad
you're such a dense fool

Nikita rachaa gi anya. anumanu
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by melzabull(f): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
ositadima1:

See you, you come here to bash your fellow Igbo, is this new in Imo state, where bleeping your close relatives is normal activity?

Shut your mouth before I shut it for you.
that girl is always quick to exhibited her stupidity. Little wonder, Such idiotic comments always come from people from her side
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by melzabull(f): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ngokafor:

Thats how stuupid some Igbos are i tell you.
The girl is such a shameless fool. I once called her out for sounding silly. Didn't know e reaction this extent. o bu nwanne okoroawusa, most divisive and stupid attitudes emanate from her peeps
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

Yes,I am not surprised to read and see this,
that's norm in Ihbo land,they used to fvk themselves well well.it is nothing new to them.. na we dey amazed with this news..
ibos lead in every bad things
maka Why?
ibos and all thesea dubious character are like 5&6..
na like this they go dey do when they create dia Biafra?

Pesin wey fit chop another human being, breed each other in baby factories, sell im own pikin - abeg tell me wetin him no fit do?
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by 4ultramed: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are you tired on being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believe in TRUE LOVE and happy family?
Are you a single working class lady/man?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money to be matchmade?
Are you one with friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singlesness?
Are you ready to make 2018 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on this Single connecting platform From Lagos to Abuja, Delta, Kano, Port-harcourt, Edo, Ogun, Oyo and accross the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis

On this Singles Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Joining is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: Add the Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81-(6342-9615) with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Singles Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

Add Admin on O81-(6342-9615) on whatsapp or Telegram

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by sanpipita(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gourdoinc:
Chineke Nna. anyway to speak like the "woke" people. leave them alone, the heart chooses whom to love. accepting gay, incest, crocophilia, beastiality are already part of the new world's enlightenment. if you speak otherwise or show signs of not accepting them. you must be a primitive nitwit. who doesn't know he was born that way, with the DNA for shagging his blood sister.

how people misinterpret lunacy for enlightenment baffles me. the western anus, the African turd. one and the same thing. one part shits his nonesense ideas, the other part swallows it up and screams, "I am woke"

Didn't your bible record incest? problem with people like you is you think anything that happens now is new to mankind, your primitive forefathers did all these things you are suddenly finding repulsive
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Pauls0n(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
I donate my eyes
Nothing left to see.
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by zikclassiq(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
There is no Deut 36:6. Deuteronomy ends in chapter 34. Choi!
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by akigbemaru: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Islie:

By Okegwo Kenechukwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / Did You Do This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.