Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification (35300 Views)

Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto / Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by olokeded: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Former Big brother Naija housemates, K Brule and Khloe have forgiven each other after their actions resulted into disqualification from the BBNaija show on Sunday. Both were seen holding each other in joy as they arrive Nigeria last night. Download video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szpoFLxCRAo

http://www.metronaija.ng/video-khloe-k-brule-loved-arrive-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by NwaAmaikpe: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

I love as they threw aside their differences, respected themselves and acted unified for the cameras.
But it's all spilt milk.

They have not only lost 45million but also self dignity. Better still, posterity will forever remember them as two unruly adults with zero respect for parenthood.

I dedicate my FTC to everyone who hates BBNaija.
I appeal that you channel your hate to Buhari's administration. Let it be the steam to power our dreams of chasing him back to Daura.

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by CAPSLOCKED: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2018

LOL

SEE THEM PRETENDING TO BE COMFORTABLE HOW THEY GOT EVICTED, AND DEPORTED.

I'M SURE THEIR FAMILIES WILL DISOWN FOR SHAMING THEM ON TV, AND NOT WINNING THE 45M.

DOUBLE LOSS. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
I can only imagine what khloe is planning to do to kbrule.I feel sorry for her sha kbrule just use his bad luck put for khloe body.

4 Likes

Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by DONADAMS(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2018
posing for the camera..khloe still dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love as they threw aside their differences, respected themselves and acted unified for the cameras.
But it's all spilt milk.

They have not only lost 45million but also self dignity. Better still, posterity will forever remember them as two unruly adults with zero respect for parenthood.

I appeal that you channel your hate to Buhari's administration. Let it be the steam to power our dreams of chasing him back to Daura.
Yes ooh! the dullard must be sent back to Daura!

8 Likes

Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by SmellingAnus(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Lol...
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by unitysheart(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Fake
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But it's all spilt milk.

This person behind this NwaAmaikpe moniker ehn... I just wonder the kinda person he is in real life. In most of his comments here, he usually has problems and sees errors to condemn or badmouth that particular subject matter. And the interesting part is that it you actually think deeply about most of those things he says, you'll realise that he is actually making sense on most occasions. And also, dude speaks and constructs very good sentences and makes good use of Grammars as well. Keep doing ya thingy mehn. grin

And by the way, yes ooo i agree with you totally that the useless dullard in Aso Rock be kicked out come 2019. I support the movement..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by unitysheart(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Fake.

What time is Barca vs Chelsea clash today?

3 Likes

Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by tyson98: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But it's all spilt milk.

The Oracle have spoken

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Olosholism loading

Mennnnnn that girl na Tboss for breast
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Who dem help?
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by HAminat(f): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Wow
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by Slymonster(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL

SEE THEM PRETENDING TO BE COMFORTABLE HOW THEY GOT EVICTED, AND DEPORTED.

I'M SURE THEIR FAMILIES WILL DISOWN FOR SHAMING THEM ON TV, AND NOT WINNING THE 45M.

DOUBLE LOSS. undecided

Cry baby. Everything family this and that. They are adults and so their life their decision
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by okerekeikpo: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Ashawo don come back
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by marvin905(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2018
so make i fry flour undecided undecided
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by blesskewe(f): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
So where dem day do bbn I think say na for naija undecided kiss kiss kiss undecided[code][/code]
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by scholes23(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
After taking a big walk of shame
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by kokomilala(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Some Nigerian youths don't know that this BBA/BBN is diversionary,and a beautiful distraction. There are burning issues threatening to cause inferno in Nigeria. It's up to us, youths of this generation to seize power through the vigour of our youth.
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by Naughtytboy: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
blesskewe:
So where dem day do bbn I think say na for naija undecided kiss kiss kiss undecided[code][/code]
no na for Daura
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by webums: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Get Your 'Global Office' WEBSITE Designed & Developed by Nigeria's No. 1 Web Solutions Company....

FEATURES OF OUR WEB DESIGN DEVELOPMENT

Unique designs
Unique Domain name
SEO-optimsed site
Mobile Friendly Layout
Hack-proof Security
24/7 Uptime...

Contact now on 081~(8742)~8339
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by DONFASZY(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dey r suppose to do like dis in big broda house nt outside
D agbero in Khloe don calm nw?
Re: Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification by Austinoiz(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
These kids remind me of the love that existed between one Kadurumba and his lover, Anaele, who painted my ancestors and our village RED in the 1960s with their childish romance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? / Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man / Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.