Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) (8744 Views)

We Are Now In Port-harcourt, Call Us For car sales and Inspection / How The 80 Arrested For Fraud by FBI Will affect car sales / China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Holyson213: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Everyone at iwo road know timi na. The other day one man for corolla wan slap him face . The guy no sabi car him just get idea. Now he is selling flooded cars. From there, dismembering of breast’s and Vagiinas cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Holyson213:
Everyone at iwo road know timi na. The other day one man for corolla wan slap him face . The guy no sabi car him just get idea. Now he is selling flooded cars. From there, dismembering of breast’s and Vagiinas cheesy

Please! !! I plead on his behalf; stop all these being said about him.

Don't let him go depressed again please! !!
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by diportivo: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
valarinz

ur apology has been used against u

see why u shld leave idiots to be idiots undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
diportivo:
valarinz

ur apology has been used against u

see why u shld leave idiots to be idiots undecided

It is very obvious that you are the oga patapata of idiots! !! grin grin grin
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by diportivo: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
I no mention name o grin

although,I'm wondering how one that calls other people to threaten them not to comment on a thread online doesn't believe he's an idiot

what other idiocies does he need to display for him to even believe he is a confirmed idiot undecided

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
diportivo:
I no mention name o grin

although,I'm wondering how one that calls other people to threaten them not to comment on a thread online doesn't believe he's an idiot

what other idiocies does he need to display for him to even believe he is a confirmed idiot undecided

I need not go into or enter dirt/gutter with you a pig ; whosoever that needs clarification on what you foolishly said should visit the thread's last few pages.

Keep and continue displaying your foolishness here and there publicly! !!

Under no circumstance will I respond to your next update(s) for I will like to follow this popular adage that says "silence is the best answer for a fool".
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Holyson213: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
legalwealth:

I won’t lol

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Holyson213:

I won’t lol

Thank you; God bless! !!
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by thebigkendo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by valarinz: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
legalwealth:

Thank God you already retraced your steps after severally saying negative words not initially knowing that they were all
for you and as well apologized on the last page of the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns/19

I see you're an unrepentant prideful fellow, the thread was turning into a colossal embarrassment to you and someone else suggested we put an end to it.. I went ahead to make the comment that all but ended the embarrassing outing for you.

Fast forward, few weeks, you're back at your prideful best to display your stupidity once more. Now I've seen you assume my comment was some sort of victory or vindication of your royal foolishness, I'll go and take it back now, let's see what you'll brag with henceforth.

3 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
valarinz:

I see you're an unrepentant prideful fellow, the thread was turning into a colossal embarrassment to you and someone else suggested we put an end to it.. I went ahead to make the comment that all but ended the embarrassing outing for you.

Fast forward, few weeks, you're back at your prideful best to display your stupidity once more. Now I've seen you assume my comment was some sort of victory or vindication of your royal foolishness, I'll go and take it back now, let's see what you'll brag with henceforth.

So you too saw like I'm using what I posted against you or I just reported what actually happened?

Anyways!
I've replied you on that thread and I've as well helped you to quote what you originally posted on the thread.

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
In the screenshot below is what you have just modified it to.

grin grin grin

SMH

Kids won't keep surprising me on this forum! !!

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by valarinz: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
legalwealth:

So you too saw like I'm using what I posted against you or I just reported what actually happened?

Anyways!
I've replied you on that thread and I've as well helped you to quote what you originally posted on the thread.

That's exactly what you came here to do, nonsense, despite being the only one bold enough to lower his pride and issue a form of apology to you despite your bad behaviour, you come to misbehave afterwards to me.

You deserve that Lexus you got bro

3 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by AgentGoat: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
legalwealth:
In the screenshot below is what you have just modified it to.

grin grin grin

SMH

Kids won't keep surprising me on this forum! !!

Honestly you are not sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
AgentGoat:

Honestly you are not sensible.

Thank you mr sensible of the whole universe; what one calls oneself either as name or username is extremely important.

What can be seen in the screenshot below are what Google brought out when I typed goat into it! !! grin grin grin

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
valarinz:

That's exactly what you came here to do, nonsense, despite being the only one bold enough to lower his pride and issue a form of apology to you despite your bad behaviour, you come to misbehave afterwards to me.

You deserve that Lexus you got bro

grin grin grin

Sold by the dubious and foolish one just like yourself who you have been defending and supporting while you only kept throwing insults and curses for yourself and life like a spoilt brat.

Sure you know I returned the lemon car sold by your fellow car dealer not actually minding the loss of over 850,000N that I incurred because I can't be driving such lemon/scrap car that you people dubiously sold.
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by diportivo: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
oh dang!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by banky3w(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
diportivo:
oh dang!!

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:31am On Feb 24, 2019
E get some kain people wey we suppose ban from this autos.
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by uchman(m): 3:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Any where wey una jam, una go dey quarell,
It been long we got served
Oya let the bell ring and quarell starts
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Holyson213: 6:40am On Feb 24, 2019
legalwealth:

Thank you mr sensible of the whole universe; what one calls oneself either as name or username is extremely important.

What can be seen in the screenshot below are what Google brought out when I typed goat into it! !! grin grin grin

Brother you still have time to be quoting people leave them alone jare they are jobless
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Eddee(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2019
valarinz:

You sir have earned my respect.

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Ive met this punk ass before
Hez one midget sized ass black guy at iwo road
With some other zombies who know nothing abt cars
Give him your car at owners risk
He has no garage
Hez a roadside kazeem
Who took one dead corner claiming pro.
Hez a wacko
Midget ass niggi
Cant even fix a benz and does not know where to press .hez a big time fool

You have never met me.
My workshop isn't at Iwo road.
I'm 6ft tall.
And I don't fix Benz.

This will be my only civil reply to you.

Holyson213:

Being as stewpeed as you are should be a punishable by law...

legalwealth:

We know times are tough for you and you couldn't afford your dream car, and your wife currently controls your home house, but your dombness won't allow you realise not everyone is going through same set of problems as you.
I repeat Get well soon, because your current condition will improve and you will someday be happy again.

2 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Hoodbilonia: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2019
U r a punk ass
I repeat u are a big fraud
U fucking liar
U had one dead corner spot at iwo road. Just opp a police station.
U are a big fraud
Wack ass midget
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
U r a punk ass
U fucking liar
U are a big fraud
Wack ass midget

Kindly stop wasting your data and time on his type of people. They are liars, fraudsters, cheaters, scammers etc that are damn full of themselves and never ready to turn a new live but nemesis would catch up with them soon.

Let me tell you one secret about people like Timifakay ; that are not always mentally and emotionally balance let alone stable usually as a result of their bad attitudes in their business, to their wives, family members and lots more.

Thank me later! !!

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by banky3w(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Holyson213:
Can you share the timeframe of your encounter with Timifakay at iwo road?
I've met him and he's not at iwo road.
https://www.nairaland.com/4143196/day-timis-auto-workshop-ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
U r a punk ass
U fucking liar
U are a big fraud
Wack ass midget

I remember you bow legged, bald, big headed short man who is a chromosome away from being a drawf, using a CRV you inherited and can't maintain, even lacking basic driving skills. And you are pained because you couldn't afford how much I charged for ac diagnosis when you complained about poor performance and how you need ac incase you wanna pick up a girl...
You couldn't afford my service then just like Legalwealth couldn't afford An ES350. Association of fakers and haters. Get well soon y'all

legalwealth:

Kindly stop wasting your data and time on his type of people. They are liars, fraudsters, cheaters, scammers etc that are damn full of themselves and never ready to turn a new live but nemesis would catch up with them soon.

Let me tell you one secret about people like Timifakay ; that are not always mentally and emotionally balance let alone stable usually as a result of their bad attitudes in their business, to their wives, family members and lots more.

Thank me later! !!

You are relating your life with us, we will be praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
timifakay:

I remember you bow legged, bald, big headed short man who is a chromosome away from being a drawf, using a CRV you inherited and can't maintain, even lacking basic driving skills. And you are pained because you couldn't afford how much I charged for ac diagnosis when you complained about poor performance and how you need ac incase you wanna pick up a girl...
You couldn't afford my service then just like Legalwealth couldn't afford An ES350. Association of fakers and haters. Get well soon y'all

Story for the gods! grin grin grin

You are in pain; you are in severe pains (in Fayose's voice)... Kpele Oooo

Association of demeanors, promoter of packaged and lemon vehicles sellers. I know you have lost your reasoning faculty to hypocrisy but we are praying that God would heal you people. It is one of the reasons we are calling you people's attention to things that you people are blind seeing.

Woes betide all of you and you will all rip the fruits of your wicked ways one after the other! !!
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by diportivo: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
all this Iwo road rendezvous and not one person has even mentioned the first thing u will notice when u see timi grin

and this fake prince of bel-air too is busy running amok like a headless chicken grin grin

iru iro n'iborun grin

gbe body eh tongue

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by kingreign(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
timifakay:

Choi, Timi easy o. You want to do person go enter house drink sniper?
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Hoodbilonia: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Me crv
U must be drunk on cheap acid
U cant repair benz
And no nothing abt cars
Give him your car and have accident after a week
He is a big time scammer and a big thief
A dwarf of 5.5 ft is claiming tall
Hahahaha
U are still poor and struggling for your life at age 38.
What a damn shame
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
kingreign:

Choi, Timi easy o. You want to do person go enter house drink sniper?

grin grin grin

Not everyone is frustrated let alone have or will have low self esteem that you people have.

Those are people who drink sniper to commit suicide which I strongly believe are your type of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brand New 2010 Honda Accord: Evil Spirit: 08134793574: Danielawele@yahoo.com / TOKUNBOH 2004 CRV, 2005 Honda Pilot, 2011 Highlander and 2007 Accord (DC) 4 SALE / Honda Civic 2005 Model For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.