Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo (14220 Views)

COVID-19: Buhari’s Government Totally Irresponsible, Has Failed Woefully - PDP / I Never Condemned Leaders Embarking On Medical Trips – Buhari / The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by bionixs: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

It is you that is brainless. Obj never condemned him totally in his letter. He even praised him in the area of Boko Haram. It's you uneducated louts that should read and get a brain to stop disgracing your lineage on social media.
am Happy you got me right, Mr senseless educated
Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by uba1991: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
God bless BUHARI.
Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mogidi:
But you said Buhari should not dream of a second term.

People feel wen u criticize sm1 ure automatically against them or when u say the cold truth ure declaring war or opposing them bt that not the truth. Frnds or allies shud be able to tell their frnds the truth especially when it's necessary. It will only make u think and be better if u accept it if it true and ifnu reject it tho true u atleast have urself to blame
Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by hollywater: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lipscomb:
This is a bad news for ipob.May God give them fortitude to bear the sad news
Weda gud or bad news,Buhari is going back to duara come 2019.
Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by meekah: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
old fool
Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by greatcrown: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Obviously you people did not read OBJ letter.

Of course there are success stories such as the one mentioned and the improvement in our foreign reserves.

However, PMB government performs woefully in security and his attitude to herdsmen killing is disgusting.

Moreover corruption in his government is totally unacceptable.

If a government headed by a retired general cannot fix security then my conclusion is that the successes recorded by such government is just by sheer providence.

Going forward PMB should fix security and the corruption in his cabinet otherwise he should get ready to return to Daura.
Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by kpolli(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
It's been a while I passed Lagos-Ibadan expressway, has it been fixed?
Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
The Baboon had realised his attempt to mobilise support to unseat Buhari had woefully failed and he is therefore desperately trying to backtrack without losing face.

1 Like

Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by ofwest: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
The man is repenting before it is too late.
Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
bionixs:
am Happy you got me right, Mr senseless educated

I'm happy you learnt your lesson useless dolt.
Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by lagosrd: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
Baba FYI it was Jonathan that started the Lagos Ibadan express way and this administration has since abandoned it.
Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by duwdu: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
Gbenu E soun

gringringrin!

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch / Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari / FG To Begin Oil Exploration In Northeast, Says Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.