Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) (28944 Views)

Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer / Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:
done..
by the way hows your night
hope you slept well and didnt find someone trouble in the dream

Yeah i did
Night was awesome
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

Why do you like using this meme always cheesy??

lol..
have no clue
just got attached to it grin grin
well it somehow expresses most of my emotions sha
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

Yeah i did
Night was awesome

cool cool cool
before i get back on the road to finding what i really want to know about you
whats your name
real name
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:

lol..
have no clue
just got attached to it grin grin
well it somehow expresses most of my emotions sha

Oh Okay
It's cool
Lol
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=marvin906 post=65908731]
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

hahhah

So you see i'm really a nice person
Don't judge people by what they post online
I do all those things for fun when am offshore

why is your conscience judging you now
who asked if you are a nice person or not
let me be the judge of that
nice to meet you Am Marvin
buh your name sha

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=marvin906 po
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

My conscience isn't judging me
But i just had to type that cos na you day always insult people pass....Lol
That's my name yeah

get used to the insults.. grin grin
that's an unchangeable side of me
and the name is really cool buh you look more like an Alexander
buh all the a**a i know always like using emotional blackmail on me
and they like trouble like you sha
their matter can tire me

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=marvin906 post=6590932
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

I'm a drama Queen i know that grin

yeah even my meme knows that..
so why trying to be who your not
infact who really are you

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=marvin906 pos
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

Hhahahahaa Nothing much bouh me

anybody na say's that has alot on them so start spilling
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
let me pick something from one of my fav series's Lucifer tell me what is your greatest desire
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=marvin906 post=65915166]
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

LOL
Nothing to spill
With time sha,u'll know me berra

that time is what I would rather not put hope on..
so If i may ask
can you give me the opportunity to know
particularly why you have two different personalities
or maybe you like my bashing
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=marvin906 post=65923531]
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=MhizAJ post=65923826][/quote]

Hahahhahahaha
your one crazy chick..
well NL is kinda
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:

Hahahhahahaha
your one crazy chick..
well NL is kinda fun buh some comments just pisses me off sometimes..
especially some girl's here
buh lately have come to observe that double personalities
are much here..
buh whether you have a double personality that's what I couldn't get..
some chick's own where too easy to detect buh yours pretty hard

Lmao cheesy grin
Modify your post oo grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

Lmao cheesy grin
Modify your post oo grin

don't know what to modify there..
buh you do know you lied when you said you didn't notice me bashing you right
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 1:08am On Mar 18, 2018
marvin906:

don't know what to modify there..
buh you do know you lied when you said you didn't notice me bashing you right

I want you to delete your post
Check mine,i've deleted
I noticed but i've never been bothered
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2018
MhizAJ:

I want you to delete your post
Check mine,i've deleted
I noticed but i've never been bothered

really buh I can remember you telling me to stop bashing Peep's grin
buh you do know you deserved those bashing for those your annoying statements
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2018
by the way you nor dey go church
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by marvin906(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
how's church today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell / Davido's Sister Welcomes First Child, He Shares Hand Photo Of The Baby / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.