Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,250 members, 7,842,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I’m In Love With Nigerian Ankara – Telemundo Star, Carmen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m In Love With Nigerian Ankara – Telemundo Star, Carmen (813 Views)

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) / Telemundo Stars Camen Aub And Alberto Agnesi Are In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m In Love With Nigerian Ankara – Telemundo Star, Carmen by simonada14: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Telemundo star and Mexican actress, Carmen Aub, visits Lagos to meet with her fans, who talked about the upcoming season of her Telenovela, Lord of The Skies.

The beautiful actress was accompanied by Alberto Agnesi, one of the stars of the Women of Steel franchise to a press conference hosted by DSTV and partners at the Intercontinental Tower in Victoria Island, Lagos.

In an interview with The HeraldNG, revealed that she is more substance over form when it comes to most things in life.

They both stunned fans with their quick assimilation of Nigerian pop culture.

Re: I’m In Love With Nigerian Ankara – Telemundo Star, Carmen by Dottore: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Unfortunately the Ankara is not made in Nigeria though widely used in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija DOUBLE WAHALA Miracle At It Again / Adorable Photos Of Kiss Daniel Performing With Suit On Stage / Face Of Nollywood Nigeria Beauty Queen Official Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.