Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Legit E-currency Exchangers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legit E-currency Exchangers (2372 Views)

Top 5 Best Bitcoin Exchangers In Nigeria 2020 And Why / E-currency Exchangers.....come In / Upwork Gurus And Legit. E Currency Exchangers Get In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit E-currency Exchangers by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Please house, can i get a legit skrill e-currency exchanger?. I had a terrible experience with ijamexchange. Il attach the corresponding chat with a so called customer care agent

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by CallmeLucy(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Send me a message on WhatsApp, I’m always buying and instant payment as well.

Thanks
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by EVARHGREEEN(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
SMH... And to think the so called customer care representative mentioned 'Courtesy'..., Hmm...thanks for sharing this experience as I was just about to do business with them. Good thing I looked out for reviews first.
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by Createu(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
EVARHGREEEN:
SMH... And to think the so called customer care representative mentioned 'Courtesy'..., Hmm...thanks for sharing this experience as I was just about to do business with them. Good thing I looked out for reviews first.

$150 Neteller available in case u still need. Chat me up on WhatsApp. Clcik on my WhatsApp link in my signature
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Check your email.
Createu:

$150 Neteller available in case u still need. Chat me up on WhatsApp. Clcik on my WhatsApp link in my signature

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by PalmOilDealer: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Createu:

CAVEAT EMPTOR: DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAMMER AT YOUR OWN RISK. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by legalwealth(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
From the look of things and reading through the conversations you shared here let alone childishly opening this thread, you have been having smooth transactions with them.

But you are feeling hurt because they were unable to execute this particular order on time and they were trying to explain things to you and as well apologized (you sure didn't show some of what they sent to you but showed those ones that you think will favour your so-called childish rant).

I'm pretty sure you must have seen and read their execution policy multiple of time usually shown on the website and also sent to you on whatsapp which you refused to show here but see it bolded below:

Note that our PAYOUT or EXECUTION time frame is usually within 24 hours business days and attimes, weekends inclusive.

It could be executed within few minutes or few hours depending on some factors. But it shouldn't pass 24 hours for all E-currencies except PayPal which could attimes be extended to 72 hours for security/fraud/chargeback checks.

If unfortunately it passes 24 hours for other E-currencies or 72 hours for PayPal, it must have been as a result of some unforeseen circumstances either from your side or from our side. If it is from our side, you sure deserve our sincere apology and possibly a compensation! !!

You even placed this particular order around some minutes before 5 p.m the previous day which was close to official closing time and you went rainning abuses and curses on their whatsapp even before their next day official opening time.
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by legalwealth(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
EVARHGREEEN:

You sounded too gullible to must have just concluded based on what you heard on one side of the story.
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by legalwealth(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gabrielwilliams:
Please house, can i get a legit skrill e-currency exchanger?. I had a terrible experience with ijamexchange. Il attach the corresponding chat with a so called customer care agent

That said up there, it will be better you stop opening a thread like this on companies like you as well did for nairabet here https://www.nairaland.com/4836433/which-sports-betting-bookie-pays and https://www.nairaland.com/2377543/nairabet-trouble because you could end up landing yourself into serious trouble of libel charged against you. Thanks

1 Share

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by legalwealth(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
PalmOilDealer:

CAVEAT EMPTOR: DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAMMER AT YOUR OWN RISK. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Sure you were referring to the member Createu who posted he has 150$ for sale.
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
legalwealth:

That said up there, it will be better you stop opening a thread like this on companies like you as well did for nairabet here https://www.nairaland.com/4836433/which-sports-betting-bookie-pays and https://www.nairaland.com/2377543/nairabet-trouble because you could end up landing yourself into serious trouble of libel charged against you. Thanks

Took u more than 1year to respond to a post. Sadly, i dont have your time. Work on your business ethics and hire professional customer care representatives. Doesnt cost much. Tagging my nairabet post is plain childish. I am not afraid of "court summons" man. Please, find another story to write.

3 Likes

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by legalwealth(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gabrielwilliams:

Took u more than 1year to respond to a post. Sadly, i dont have your time. Work on your business ethics and hire professional customer care representatives. Doesnt cost much. Tagging my nairabet post is plain childish. I am not afraid of "court summons" man. Please, find another story to write.

Was just seen today for your information. Since you knew that the owner of the website is a popular nairalander which was the reason you opened this thread out of childliness, you should have mentioned him if not that you had ulterior motive.

If you keep acting like this without taking warning, you might not find it funny one day and it is even a guarantee that whatever you lay hands on to build will always be scattered by people of your likes.
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by Gabrielwilliams(m): 3:01am On Aug 25, 2019
legalwealth:

Was just seen today for your information. Since you knew that the owner of the website is a popular nairalander which was the reason you opened this thread out of childliness, you should have mentioned him if not that you had ulterior motive.

If you keep acting like this without taking warning, you might not find it funny one day and it is even a guarantee that whatever you lay hands on to build will always be scattered by people of your likes.
Foolish talk from a dumb owner who refuses to take correction. Your spiritual garbage cannot work on me, man. Just learn basic business etiquette. Take constructive correction when offered and please, dont be a fool online. Nobody wants to be associated with a business that has bad customer rep such as the one you are exhibiting. P.s, learn work

2 Likes

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by dannybrasky(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ayobabalola wept,LEGALWEALTH u see your life? We told u but u wouldn't listen. You are your own enemy.

Obekediamondfuto Gazzuzz diportivo, e don happen o,come and see your guy,he even admitted to breaking the law to get a job done. Something that was supposed to be exchanged for $380 he was doing it for $320. No wonder karma visited your Lexus. Its pay back season,Serial cheat like u,you are the real thief,MR GENERATOR COVER SELLER.

Legalwealth u never see chumthnngg,u just dey start grin

4 Likes

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
This one cracked me up. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
legalwealth:

If you keep acting like this without taking warning, you might not find it funny one day and it is even a guarantee that whatever you lay hands on to build will always be scattered by people of your likes .

baba has issued some blessing again cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by mammanbawa: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

baba has issued some blessing again cheesy

OP is cashing out real soon grin grin
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by seunoj: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Gabrielwilliams:

Foolish talk from a dumb owner who refuses to take correction. Your spiritual garbage cannot work on me, man. Just learn basic business etiquette. Take constructive correction when offered and please, dont be a fool online. Nobody wants to be associated with a business that has bad customer rep such as the one you are exhibiting. P.s, learn work

He doesn't have any customer representative. His message here is a replica of the chat.
Rather than counter the claim with objective, na spiritual garbage as usual. He has forgotten that spiritual forces work only when your ways are pure

1 Like

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
mammanbawa:

OP is cashing out real soon grin grin

. Gabrielwilliams I can assure you really good and supprising things will start to happen in your life very soon, as that happens uncle legalo will sell more generator covers grin just mark today and come back for testimonies

2 Likes

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by dannybrasky(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
I am a living witness grin obekediamondfuto how about u??

GAZZUZZ:

. Gabrielwilliams I can assure you really good and supprising things will start to happen in your life very soon, as that happens uncle legalo will sell more generator covers grin just mark today and come back for testimonies

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by thebigkendo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin

Oga is his own "customer service rep" grin grin

"A senior staff will attend to your order soon" grin grin grin grin

Ijam exchange office that has only secretary and Oga legalwealth grin grin
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
dannybrasky:
I am a living witness grin obekediamondfuto how about u??

my brother, since I was welcomed on board, fantastic things have been happening in my life

As for the OP, he can rejoice and be glad for only good things will visit him from today henceforth.... as long as his ways are pure (different from the senior representative's way) .

legalwealth, u see urself?

it's not rocket science that you have resorted to selling generator cover considering where you were before..... the root cause is right in front of u..... smiling @ u and reporting u to JAB.....

grin
grin
go and apply for part time car washing job from the mathematician oh before hunger go change ur complexion completely

3 Likes

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
thebigkendo:
grin grin

Oga is his own "customer service rep" grin grin

"A senior staff will attend to your order soon" grin grin grin grin

Ijam exchange office that has only secretary and Oga legalwealth grin grin

but google reviews says otherwise....
there are at least 2 senior reps with distinct personalities and usernamed
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
rationalmind:
This one cracked me up. grin grin

and that "petty" comment came from someone who purchased a Lexus worth 2.8m for 1.5 under the guise of HP......

ironic, isn't it?
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

C Caution, im Neva sell finish na generator cover im wan sell?
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by legalwealth(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2019
IJAM Exchange has physical office in Lagos and the Abuja office is loading.

Anyone who wishes to do business with us can at the same time simultaneously speak with any of our staffs on the three lines that are available on our website. Same thing applies to chat on whatsapp and the livechat on our website.

As the most enterprising E-currency Exchange firm in Nigeria which has been in operation since 2011, we improve on our services which grow as we also grow. Do not as well forget that we operate with criteria and policies regarding any of our services because of the standards we've put in place.

Lest I forget, one of our team member(Nigerian) is in Canada and another one(Nigerian) is in USA in case you are in any of the two countries and you want to do business with us. Cheers! !!

1 Share

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2019
ladies and gentlemen the robust response you have all been waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by dannybrasky(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
SCAMMERS ARE NOT WELCOMED IN ABUJA The hammer of the law would soon catch up with u. grin
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
eyesore......
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
legalwealth:
IJAM Exchange has physical office in Lagos and the Abuja office is loading.

Anyone who wishes to do business with us can at the same time simultaneously speak with any of our staffs on the three lines that are available on our website. Same thing applies to chat on whatsapp and the livechat on our website.

As the most enterprising E-currency Exchange firm in Nigeria which has been in operation since 2011, we improve on our services which grow as we also grow. Do not as well forget that we operate with criteria and policies regarding any of our services because of the standards we've put in place.

Lest I forget, one of our team member(Nigerian) is in Canada and another one(Nigerian) is in USA in case you are in any of the two countries and you want to do business with us. Cheers! !!

like the curious case of the senior rep....
lie lie.....

most enterprising firm where the CEO is also the Junior Rep, Senior Reps and Customer Service Officer.....

wow, so enterprising
Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

and that "petty" comment came from someone who purchased a Lexus worth 2.8m for 1.5 under the guise of HP......

ironic, isn't it?

The irony is lost on him.

I see a lot of people like that. They are the ones who will go to the bank and threaten hell cos of an instrument/instruction that wasn't treated. They are the ones who will call customer service agents and rain all manner of insults cos of poor QOS.

They claim they are the customer and will always be right. When the table is turned, you suddenly realise they can't exhibit half the professionalism they demand from others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legit E-currency Exchangers by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
rationalmind:

The irony is lost on him.

I see a lot of people like that. They are the ones who will go to the bank and threaten hell cos of an instrument/instruction that wasn't treated. They are the ones who will call customer service agents and rain all manner of insults cos of poor QOS.

They claim they are the customer and will always be right. When the table is turned, you suddenly realise they can't exhibit half the professionalism they demand from others.

spot on BRO

(1) (Reply)

One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead / Insatiable Human Wants / Swiss Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.