Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Urgent Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help (525 Views)

URGENT HELP! Shortcuts All Over My Folders In My Laptop. / My Mtn Zte F@stlink Mf627 Modem Cannot Install.urgent Help Needed!thank You! / Urgent Help: How Can I Pay For Aweber Or Getresponse Email Marketing Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help by sunbouy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2010
hello fellow nairalanders,
pls am setting up a cybercafe with a direct on pc (vsat)network, using just 8 computer systems, but i am comfuse on the very plan that i can subscribe on that will make the system to work more effectively and fast normally. pls any advice will be highly wellcome. thank
Re: Urgent Help by olasquare: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hi. ask the ISP you are using to give you a list of the different plans they have in there offering, with that u should be able to decide after you have gone through based on what you want.

and if you still need hands to help on the network and the plan stuff, call me @ 08027566682 or 07028090052, but first ask the ISP to let you through the plans coz they can tell you wot service there co. renders
Re: Urgent Help by toses247: 1:00am On Apr 26, 2010
hi guy, u know what if the ISP is DOPC, I think with the number of system u said u have, the bandwidth of 128/156 should be able to work perfectly well, better still u can still seek for any further assistance from nairalander
Re: Urgent Help by macomrades(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2010
in addition, you need to set up a transparent caching proxy to speed up web access for your customers.
Re: Urgent Help by macomrades(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2010
in addition, you need to set up a transparent caching proxy to speed up web access for your customers.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Sale With 3g Multilinks Broad Band 55k / Local Phone System For An Office / Free Browsing On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.