Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos (910 Views)

Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? / Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters / Order Different Sizes And Brands Of Tyres On 07089914630. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2018
For a while, a lot of people using vehicles whose brands I don't presently support, have been asking about the possibility of having a support for their own vehicles too.

While we have not yet extended support to those brands, an ex-trainee of mine is willing to take up such cars. You can give him a call if you fall into the above category and you have car issues.

Nairaland monicker: Oluwaseunla.

Phone number: 08032370718

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by talk2odim: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Finally.........."we" can step out of the Japanese n Korean "cupboard."
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Present location is Ogba, Lagos.
Phone number is 08032370718. Supported vehicles include most brands from year 2003 to date.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by dru23(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
For a while, a lot of people using vehicles whose brands I don't presently support, have been asking about the possibility of having a support for their own vehicles too.

While we have not yet extended support to those brands, an ex-trainee of mine is willing to take up such cars. You can give him a call if you fall into the above category and you have car issues.

Bro how far, I need drivers for my tokunbo civic 04 . Car in perfect condition. Never driven or register on uber. 40k weekly

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by krisrock(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

When I saw this thread's topic I almost called my car dealer to supply my benz. But imagine when I opened it and it wasn't what I thought. Well one day sha cry cry cry cry. Make I keep my money for bank make AC dey blow am.

3 Likes

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by Demeanor: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
dru23:

Bro how far, I need drivers for my tokunbo civic 04 . Car in perfect condition. Never driven or register on uber. 40k weekly

This is same body from 2000-2005.

You should be looking @ 30,000 per week.

But wish you the best in your search.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by dru23(m): 4:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Demeanor:

This is same body from 2000-2005. ...point is understandable

You should be looking @ 30,000 per week...... Why not dash it out

But wish you the best in your search.

Why not rent out for 15k a month since its the same body type from 2000 to 2005. Or better yet since its tokunbo why not throw it to the lagoon

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by darocha1: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
dru23:

Why not rent out for 15k a month since its the same body type from 2000 to 2005. Or better yet since its tokunbo why not throw it to the lagoon

can i recommend someone please
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
darocha1:

darocha1 and dru3 please return to the uber thread. Leave here in peace.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by dru23(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
darocha1:

Sorry bro, I just got a driver for the civic last week. More tokunbo cars are coming. Just follow the thread. It is first come, first serve.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by dru23(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

darocha1 and dru3 please return to the uber thread. Leave here in peace.

Don't mind me o

(1) (Reply)

2004 NON ACCIDENTED Toyota seinna urgent sales 2.150m ( distress) slightly nego / Superclean Unbeatably Cheap Rx300 Forsale 1.290 / Distress!!! 2011 Rav4 Toks (white) Thumbstart Fabric 4plugs For Jst 4.1m See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.