Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Let Me Help You Sell Your Commercial Or Residential Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Let Me Help You Sell Your Commercial Or Residential Properties (283 Views)

BEACH HAVEN.Do You Need Commercial Or Residential Plot Directly Facing A Beach? / A Dry Land For Investment Or Residential For Sale At Ibeju Lekki / Land for either commercial or residential purposes for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Sell Your Commercial Or Residential Properties by CupOfT(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
My name is Samuel, I stays in Lagos and I want to help you get quick convertible clients for your residential and commercial properties in Lagos. I have unbridled interest in the real estate sector amongst others, built my first residential property at 22, hence I can tell you a thing or two about building and the kinds of craftmen in our beloved Lagos plus I can recommend architects, Masons, welders, trusted civil constructors and the likes if you ever needs any (that's btw).

My primary job here is helping you get buyers for your property and I will be needing you to provide pictures, address, contact details and other required information here. I don't intend promising you on the possibility of me coming true but I assure you that I will help you cover more ground and explore other prospects that might not have had the privilege of seeing your ad.

I will be glad to help you cos I understands smiley

(1) (Reply)

Request For Partnership / Block Of Flat For Sale At Ikeja / Plot Of Land For Sale At Osborne Phase 2 Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.