Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants (10190 Views)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by AfonjaBoston: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
ukejejohnson:

How stupid you really are to outer such unspeakable words. All the militants and herdsmen, plus boko haram that killed lot of nigerians, which of them has been hanged?

You're an slowpoke suppose to banish from this country
Hh
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nigeria judiciary setting free foreign Fulani herdsmen and boko haram terrorists that are taking human lives on daily basis, but using the same corrupt judiciary's ruling to intimidating peaceful innocent IPOB protesters.

Set unarmed and innocent IPOB free, as boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists are being set free.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by uncleiykeman(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
BIAFRA SHALL BE FREE

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rastamann:

Ask his family? They know where he is. He speaks with them and they communicate with him.

Through dss and military dark room

President Buhari's administration is a terrorists boko haram and foreign Fulani terrorists administration.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Akpa133(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
lonelydora:
Binta Nyako days are numbered on earth. God bless Nnamdi Kanu wherever he is. He warned us about this Fulani menace but we ignored him. NK forgive us all for we did not know what we were doing

Nonsense Nnamdi have already 4give you and potopoto worries heaven at last
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Lipscomb(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
cheesy coward .
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
lonelydora:
Binta Nyako days are numbered on earth. God bless Nnamdi Kanu wherever he is. He warned us about this Fulani menace but we ignored him. NK forgive us all for we did not know what we were doing
GOD will never bless nnamdi kanu GOD will rather punish him ni.the spirit of the brainwashed into believing they are invicible against the foreign guns that nigeria soldiers are wielding are crying for justice against nnamdi kanu.
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Praktikals:
They should hang all of them, so we can have one less thing to worry about. Biafra my ass.
Why do you breed so much hate and vile in you?

Was Biafra the reason why Nigeria is still a 6th world country even in 21st century, was Biafra the reason why the elite keep on looting the destiny of this hell of a country away, was Biafra the reason why Buhari has nothing to offer, was Biafra the reason why Nigeria can't have 18hrs power supply? I guess Biafra was the reason why Herdsmen are sending Benue indigenes to great beyond? Lastly,

I hope if Nigeria end up hanging all of them would that make your Nigeria to become an Eldorado? If "NO" happens to be your answers, then you have a bigger problem to tackle than shouting Biafra up and down NL
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by gidgiddy: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
denony:
It still surprises me when some people still rejoice over Nnamdi Kanu's disappearance and what transpired between Army and IPOB, with the current situation in Nigeria. It shows that this country called Nigeria and its inhabitants have no future and direction. I hope you guys are enjoying your change and the current massacre in Benue and other places by herdsmen and their masters. Shane to Nigerian Youths

Im not surprised. For most of the North and their Yoruba friends, "one Nigeria" only means free oil and gas money. Kanu and IPOB threatend free Oil money from the SS/SE zone, so they will rejoice at any misfortune of Kanu.

The good thing is that everyone has now seen that Nigerias unity is a sham just like Nnamdi Kanu said it was.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by dudebuck: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ahmedhussain3463:
GOD will never bless nnamdi kanu GOD will rather punish him ni.the spirit of the brainwashed into believing they are invicible against the foreign guns that nigeria soldiers are wielding are crying for justice against nnamdi kanu.
so speaking up about your basic human right is a crime. Nigerian = stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by laivwire(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
This drama has to stop. how can an able bodied popular man like Kanu vanish into thin air.

We are not fools now. It's either this guy is dead or the Givernment has kidnapped him and isolated him someplace
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Killurself: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
denony:
It still surprises me when some people still rejoice over Nnamdi Kanu's disappearance and what transpired between Army and IPOB, with the current situation in Nigeria. It shows that this country called Nigeria and its inhabitants have no future and direction. I hope you guys are enjoying your change and the current massacre in Benue and other places by herdsmen and their masters. Shane to Nigerian Youths
I agreed with you but when you said shame on Nigeria youth, did Nnamdi kanu believe in other tribe? Did he believed that youth are in West, North, South? Why he was raining abused on other regions when he knows he was fighting government only, fighting for only southeast. You can't blame youth for the support of person that fight one sided fight.
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Praktikals(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Why do you breed so much hate and vile in you?

Was Biafra the reason why Nigeria is still a 6th world country even in 21st century, was Biafra the reason why the elite keep on looting the destiny of this hell of a country away, was Biafra the reason why Buhari has nothing to offer, was Biafra the reason why Nigeria can't have 18hrs power supply? I guess Biafra was the reason why Herdsmen are sending Benue indigenes to great beyond? Lastly,

I hope if Nigeria end up hanging all of them would that make your Nigeria to become an Eldorado? If "NO" happens to be your answers, then you have a bigger problem to tackle than shouting Biafra up and down NL
You are right sir. I have modified my post. Na IPOB i won write
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by 4ultramed: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are you tired on being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believe in TRUE LOVE and happy family?
Are you a single working class lady/man?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money to be matchmade?
Are you one with friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singlesness?
Are you ready to make 2018 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on this Single connecting platform From Lagos to Abuja, Delta, Kano, Port-harcourt, Edo, Ogun, Oyo and accross the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis

On this Singles Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Joining is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: Add the Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81-(6342-9615) with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Singles Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

Add Admin on O81-(6342-9615) on whatsapp or Telegram

Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Kaycee9242(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
KANU wey dun collect settlement disappear
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Praktikals:

You are right sir. I have modified my post. Na IPOB i won write
Editing it from Biafra to IPOB doesn't mean anything. Let me tell you something;

Since a Yoruba man don't have to register to become an "Omoluabi" so is an "Igbo Man doesn't have to register to become an IPOB member. Mind you that I am not registered IPOB member but, traditionally, naturally, spiritually and physically I am an IPOB member. So bro, if I should advice you quit being a tribalist because it adds no digit to your bank account, I've worked through that path and I never gained anything. Lastly,

Don't get it twisted that IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB. Gracias
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Yyeske(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
IPOB miscreants how market, why are you guys not burning the zoo as directed by director.
All mouth and chest beating with no action.
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Praktikals(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Editing it from Biafra to IPOB doesn't mean anything. Let me tell you something;

Since a Yoruba man don't have to register to become an "Omoluabi" so is an "Igbo Man doesn't have to register to become an IPOB member. Mind you that I am not registered IPOB member but, traditionally, naturally, spiritually and physically I am an IPOB member. So bro, if I should advice you quit being a tribalist because it adds no digit to your bank account, I've worked through that path and I never gained anything. Lastly,

Don't get it twisted that IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB. Gracias
Are you one of Nnamdi Kano's protégé?
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Praktikals:

Are you one of Nnamdi Kano's protégé?
Does that really matter?
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Praktikals(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Does that really matter?
Yes
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Praktikals:

Yes
So far this conversation is concern I don't think it does, unless you have an unsettled scores with him
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by franudi: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu cannot just go missing and somebody cannot be responsible.ICC must hear this case.
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by gidgiddy: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants how market, why are you guys not burning the zoo as directed by director.

The Herdsmen are already doing a marvelous job of burning the zoo down so IPOB is not needed any more for that.
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
dudebuck:
so speaking up about your basic human right is a crime. Nigerian = stupidity!
is not a crime but any body that is calling for the balkanization of nigeria is an enemy of state.so where does kanu's and his brainwashed supporters rights lies in the nigeria constitution considering their most fundamental demand?
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by gidgiddy: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ahmedhussain3463:
is not a crime but any body that is calling for the balkanization of nigeria is an enemy of state.

That is not true, everyone is entitled to self determination and Nigeria is signatory to the AU and UN charter on self determination. It is the right of any ethnic group say they no longer want to belong to Nigeria. Scotland did not become an enemy of Britain because Scotland had referendum in 2014

so where does kanu's and his brainwashed supporters rights lies in the nigeria constitution considering their most fundamental demand?

There is nothing brainwashed about people seeking independence from Nigeria same way there was nothing brainwashed about Zik, Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello seeking independence from Britain
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by medpren: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

This your picture dry pass Buhari flat nyash. Anambra election recorded only 21% compliance due to IPOB, the lowest in history. So go take several seats mr royal dryness.
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
medpren:

This your picture dry pass Buhari flat nyash. Anambra election recorded only 21% compliance due to IPOB, the lowest in history. So go take several seats mr royal dryness.

Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by israelmao(m): 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
You can't expect Kanu to stand in front of a moving and dysfunctional train.It's either this trial is put on hold or forgotten forever.
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by dudebuck: 2:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Ahmedhussain3463:
is not a crime but any body that is calling for the balkanization of nigeria is an enemy of state.so where does kanu's and his brainwashed supporters rights lies in the nigeria constitution considering their most fundamental demand?
Nigeria itself is illegal, what and what are the foundations of Nigeria, did your father or grand father sign up for nigeria? What is the basis of Nigeria? Is Nigeria a nation? Or a mere geographical expression? Countries like Ukraine, Estonia etc were once in USSR, what was the basis of USSR? Or was USSR just the mere wishes of a few men? It is our right to demand for a homeland, don't come here and quote a useless fraudulent piece of paper you call constitution, because, it, just like the zoo aka Nigeria is a fraud, which parliament gave it the power to become a constitution or was is just a wish of a few men? I wonder how brainwashed you zoo people can be.
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

That is not true, everyone is entitled to self determination and Nigeria is signatory to the AU and UN charter on self determination. It is the right of any ethnic group say they no longer want to belong to Nigeria. Scotland did not become an enemy of Britain because Scotland had referendum in 2014

There is nothing brainwashed about people seeking independence from Nigeria same way there was nothing brainwashed about Zik, Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello seeking independence from Britain
i accept ur point in totality without reservation.tanks bro atleast no insult just expression of reasons why i should see things from the other ways round.if it was some persons they would have start to hurl insult here and there
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Yyeske(m): 3:57am On Feb 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

The Herdsmen are already doing a marvelous job of burning the zoo down so IPOB is not needed any more for that.
The herdsmen were causing their menace before your father and my father were born so stop making it an issue, you don't even love the people affected, you are only using them for political correctness. Have you visited the affected place and people, have you sent them relief material?
Re: Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants by Yyeske(m): 4:04am On Feb 22, 2018
medpren:

Election took place, a winner announced, number of people who voted were more than those who voted before now and you are still crying.
You can lie or you are not very current with IPOB activities, Emma powerless said only 10,000 people voted in the same election so how come you now have 21% compliance?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

By-Elections, Rerun Elections May Hold Feb 1 - INEC / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Officially Inaugurated As 7th Kwara State Governor / Petrol Price Hike Only After Negotiation With Labour — NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.