Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Are Kenya Visa Requirements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are Kenya Visa Requirements (1708 Views)

As Kenya Visa Requirements Waiver Kicks Off, All You Need To Know! / How Harsh Visa Requirements Spur Fraud In Nigeria / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dear all please what documents do one needs to get Visa to Kenya...the person is going for a conference.
Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by drhammed: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mrokaykay:
Dear all please what documents do one needs to get Visa to Kenya...the person is going for a conference.
I think you can get Visa on arrival with $50 for Kenya. Check the embassy website and find out more.
Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by Cyberknight: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
You can also apply online at http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html
Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by claremont(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
You can get visa on arrival. I just got back from my holiday in Nairobi, you will be charged £30/$50 at the airport for the visa. Go straight to the immigration desk at arrivals for it. There is a notorious tout at the arrivals hall who collects bribes for filling visa forms and charges $20 for it, don't be the gullible traveller that falls for it. Go straight to the immigration desk with the complete visa fee.

1 Like

Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by writeprof(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2018
claremont:
You can get visa on arrival. I just got back from my holiday in Nairobi, you will be charged £30/$50 at the airport for the visa. Go straight to the immigration desk at arrivals for it. There is a notorious tout at the arrivals hall who collects bribes for filling visa forms and charges $20 for it, don't be the gullible traveller that falls for it. Go straight to the immigration desk with the complete visa fee.

Pls, can you give an idea of the airfare and the airline you used. Did you use an agent?
Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2018
writeprof:

Pls, can you give an idea of the airfare and the airline you used. Did you use an agent?
Thanks for this question
Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by nurseafrica: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
What is the TOUT middle name
claremont:
Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by Cyberknight: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
writeprof:

Use either Kenya Airways or Ethiopian Airlines. Both are good. Kenya Airways is cheaper, and is a direct 4 1/2 hour flight to Niarobi, usually leaves around 12ish Nigerian time and arrives by 7 pm their time. Ethiopian Airlines is more expensive and transits through Addis, and you arrive around 2 am East Africa time, which is not convenient, so I usually take Kenya Airways to Nairobi instead of Ethiopian.

1 Like

Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by Cyberknight: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
writeprof:

Use either Kenya Airways or Ethiopian Airlines. Both are good. Kenya Airways is cheaper, and is a direct 4 1/2 hour flight to Nairobi, usually leaves around 12ish Nigerian time and arrives by 7 pm their time. Ethiopian Airlines is more expensive and transits through Addis, and you arrive around 2 am East Africa time, which is not convenient, so I usually take Kenya Airways to Nairobi instead of Ethiopian. For the fares, simply go to their websites and check. No real need for an agent as the discounts are usually not much anyway.
Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by Cyberknight: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
writeprof:

Use either Kenya Airways or Ethiopian Airlines. Both are good. Kenya Airways is cheaper, and is a direct 4 1/2 hour flight to Niarobi, usually leaves around 12ish Nigerian time and arrives by 7 pm their time. Ethiopian Airlines is more expensive and transits through Addis, and you arrive around 2 am East Africa time, which is not convenient, so I usually take Kenya Airways to Nairobi instead of Ethiopian. For the fares, simply go to their websites and check. No real need for an agent as the discounts are usually not much anyway.
Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by writeprof(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cyberknight:

Use either Kenya Airways or Ethiopian Airlines. Both are good. Kenya Airways is cheaper, and is a direct 4 1/2 hour flight to Niarobi, usually leaves around 12ish Nigerian time and arrives by 7 pm their time. Ethiopian Airlines is more expensive and transits through Addis, and you arrive around 2 am East Africa time, which is not convenient, so I usually take Kenya Airways to Nairobi instead of Ethiopian.

Thank you very much for this info.
Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2018
I applied online... Paid about 53 dollars
Re: What Are Kenya Visa Requirements by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
I applied online... Paid about 53 dollars
Nice.

(1) (Reply)

American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read) / London Vs Ikoyi/vi/asokoro/maitama/Lekki / Us Dv 2013 Topchart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.