Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Don’t Just Be A Writer — be Professional - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don’t Just Be A Writer — be Professional (360 Views)

Your employees don’t hate their jobs, they don’t just like you / Recommend How To Be Professional As An Undergraduate. / 5 Surprising Easy Languages To Learn And Be Professional At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Just Be A Writer — be Professional by IssacharProject: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
As writers, we have a reputation for being daydreamers — disorganized, artsy, lost in our own little worlds. After all, creative types don’t have time for mundane things like schedules, planners, or any sort of filing systems, right? Look, we’re busy creating art over here, you can’t just pencil in inspiration on your calendar.

Ah, if only it were that easy. In college, I loved the idea of being a messy creative, doing my own thing and ignoring the rules. Going to the pub and writing tipsy poetry on a Monday night instead of going to my school newspaper meetings, ignoring my professor’s emails until the last minute because um, my muse just hadn’t struck me yet, you can’t rush genius, and completely ignoring any form of “networking” beyond the occasional LinkedIn request was kind of my style.

Read More;

http://www.issacharprojects.com/dont-just-writer%E2%80%8A-%E2%80%8Abe-professional/
Re: Don’t Just Be A Writer — be Professional by Litblogger: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

It Placement / Are You A Painter? Learn How To Apply STUCCO. / Outdoor Marketing Job With 50,000 Naira Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.