Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

What Do You Think Is Gonna Happen For Chelsea Vs Barca Match - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Do You Think Is Gonna Happen For Chelsea Vs Barca Match (555 Views)

Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco / Moses Starts For Chelsea And Man U In FA Cup Final (pics Included) / Why Olivier Giroud Is A Good Signing For Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is Gonna Happen For Chelsea Vs Barca Match by laydoh(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fans and haters,what are your views about tonight's showdown,is the bridge gonna fall or will it stand against all odds??!!
Re: What Do You Think Is Gonna Happen For Chelsea Vs Barca Match by wiridina: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
hmmm,the only thing am sure of is that the match is gonna be a captivating one.forget about one side being the underdog,barca is nt invincible,i can even boast that barca has more average/irrevelant players than chelsea.the match has never been easy btw the 2 teams,so it is gonna be a tough one.messi is the only barca player that can shake the forest,if he is off then am very sure others wont perform. Btw this is my first FTC so am dedicating it to chelsea to win against all odds.
Re: What Do You Think Is Gonna Happen For Chelsea Vs Barca Match by laydoh(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
wiridina:
hmmm,the only thing am sure of is that the match is gonna be a captivating one.forget about one side being the underdog,barca is nt invincible,i can even boast that barca has more average/irrevelant players than chelsea.the match has never been easy btw the 2 teams,so it is gonna be a tough one.messi is the only barca player that can shake the forest,if he is off then am very sure others wont perform. Btw this is my first FTC so am dedicating it to chelsea to win against all odds.
Nice one bro,lets hope the tradition stays that way for messi.culin what do you fink,is there a way out for chelse?!.and abimbawealth must nt tell me she wont be watching the match o!
Re: What Do You Think Is Gonna Happen For Chelsea Vs Barca Match by abimbawealth(f): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
laydoh:
Nice one bro,lets hope the tradition stays that way for messi.culin. what do you fink,is there a way out for chelse?!.and abimbaw.ealth must nt tell me she wont be watching the match o!
My dear... Ain't watching ooo... But following every step of the way with flaahscore... Hopefully, we disappoint our haters...

But a false 9 I have a bad feeling about this
Re: What Do You Think Is Gonna Happen For Chelsea Vs Barca Match by Culin(f): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
laydoh:
Nice one bro,lets hope the tradition stays that way for messi.culin what do you fink,is there a way out for chelse?!.and abimbawealth must nt tell me she wont be watching the match o!

I don't know really, the line up is flawed, how can you play hazard as a false 9. Why not use, Hazard, morata/Giroud, Willian/pedro. It's so annoying. This was the same thing that affected us again Watford. But that arrogant conte will never learn from his mistakes. I really don't know abeg.
Re: What Do You Think Is Gonna Happen For Chelsea Vs Barca Match by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

I don't know really, the line up is flawed, how can you play hazard as a false 9. Why not use, Hazard, morata/Giroud, Willian/pedro. It's so annoying. This was the same thing that affected us again Watford. But that arrogant conte will never learn from his mistakes. I really don't know abeg.
I like ladies that love soccer!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Official: Ancelotti Says “terry Is My Captain” / Who Will Lift Champions League 2009 – 2010? / Three Days To The Start Of The Premier League Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.