Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! (58308 Views)

Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / Nigerian Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch ‘black Panther’ Movie (se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by dayomi445: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
And the fufu will be smelling everywhere
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
me, me , me very selfish person. He didn't give a hoot about the smell and the nuisance being constituted with smell of this food in a cinema.

I really don't like people that care only about themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
yaksdavirus:
Kudos Man, why borrow someones tradition to displease yourself

Which tradition did he borrow? Cinema he was in was invented by a white man.

1 Like

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by GoodFaith: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
afonjas are so mannerless they said no outside food in the theatre na opposite this one go do later them go dey talk nonsense about nigeria
Ok, I am guilty
Sorry- I like to buy stuff from dollar store for less than anything than to pay the high prices in theater
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by degreat11(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Over here you can eat whatever you like inside a cinema even drink beer in the VIPs cinema too

quote author=friendlyadvice post=65229659]afonjas are so mannerless they said no outside food in the theatre na opposite this one go do later them go dey talk nonsense about nigeria[/quote]
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by metroid(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
If it a white man that did this all of una go dey hail am

1 Like

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by ooranguntan(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Atleast eat African Fud wen seeing an movie about Africa. Who even came up with popcorn self in cinemas. Fufu is beta, atleast U have a weapon against anyone obstructing ur view. And if d person sitted in front disturbs too much and doesn't sit in one place, u use ur soup hands to hold his shirt

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by GoodFaith: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
kingzjay:
Uwa afid!

All his cash for cinema food and snacks might have been swallowed by Nigerian snakes
U said it all
Over price cinema snack
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by friendlyadvice: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
degreat11:
Over here you can eat whatever you like inside a cinema even drink beer in the [b]VIPs [/b]cinema too

quote author=friendlyadvice post=65229659]afonjas are so mannerless they said no outside food in the theatre na opposite this one go do later them go dey talk nonsense about nigeria
does that look like the VIPs section?
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by ooranguntan(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
laydoh:
afori,how do u knw he is an afonja,idiotic ooranguntan.
how may I help you

1 Like

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by GoodFaith: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
ROSYL:
me, me , me very selfish person. He didn't give a hoot about the smell and the nuisance being constituted with smell of this food in a cinema.

I really don't like people that care only about themselves.
Not all Africa food smell depend on the type of meat or fish
Some fish smell really bad

2 Likes

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
It was AWESOME!!!!
Even my mom loved it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by laydoh(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

only an afonja will act like a bushman in public ask your father
lets agree dat,bt i want u 2 go bak 2 ur village and ask ur grandfather what is the story behind you pple's retarded way of living,why you always indulge in drug pushing and scamming.and hope u knw say PIG is a disgusting animal. *spit*

3 Likes

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by Odkosh: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
afonjas are so mannerless they said no outside food in the theatre na opposite this one go do later them go dey talk nonsense about nigeria
My brother, jump inside here to cool down soul pained soul.

2 Likes

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by laydoh(m): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
ooranguntan:
how may I help you
lol
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by Litblogger: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Can you imagine?
shocked
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by Holuwatoobii(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol, don't blame him o, na wetin pesin get he go chop, he probably don't like or can't afford popcorn with soda, so he opted for akpu and soup..........i can't laugh too much, my belle dey empty, i just hope diz guy's matter no kill me
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by jaytime(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hey hey Mr Black., just make sure that fufu is not the smelly type o.
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by Odkosh: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

who gives a f*ck what you backward people created? afonjas na dustbin na anything them dey chop i only identified him as an afonja because like you all he has no manners
No wonder ralph said...

2 Likes

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by IamUdo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Africans overdoing things is just outrageous
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by friendlyadvice: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
laydoh:
lets agree dat,bt i want u 2 go bak 2 ur village and ask ur grandfather what is the story behind you pple's retarded way of living,why you always indulge in drug pushing and scamming.
eh? please what part of nollywood is known for its actors getting caught by customs while smuggling drugs abroad lemme and what tribe is known for eating sh!t and sliced bread so their yahoo+ will work? i will give you a clue it starts with AFON........complete it.
now ask your father why you are all ignoramuses in your house

1 Like

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Afonja don intimidate the guy destiny..only people with inferiority complex always try to prove they are more advanced and sophisticated than others when infact they are not I sure na garri the idiot drink this morning
friendlyadvice:

3 Likes

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by GlobalhustlerNG: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
There are private cinemas, Bro
friendlyadvice:

1 Like

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by friendlyadvice: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Odkosh:
No wonder ralph said...
typical afonja, lifting article from a hungry blogger with the most phony igbo name ever ode.
lies and afonjas are like 5 and 6
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by Freeman59: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

i am not an Afonja. but can you shut up?? Meanwhile, why should we adhere by all these rules from these cinema houses? After paying for your tickets, I still have to buy what i want to eat from them??

3 Likes

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by okerekeikpo: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
This one for collect beating if to say I dey there, naso this Afonjas dey spoil everything
Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by Odkosh: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

undecided is that where your dad went to cool off when he spent his pension on baba ijebu?
May your soul never find peace when you get there. Rest on hell.

2 Likes

Re: Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! by Freeman59: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
onye oshi. GOd punish you
ubaoko:
Congrats to all my weekend subscribers , 196 odds avaliable , for todays fixed matches , call now to be a partaker . let keep winning together .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.