Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught (28247 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Who Stole Food Items In Anambra Caught (Photo) / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by Small080(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nigerians with there stupidity whenever a thief was caught they will UnCloth him/her..... kill him/her once and for all before our stupid police force arrive. you know better than anyone "police will rescue him/her and set him/her fee when they get some cash"
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by Follygunners: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Savages!
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by Follygunners: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Savages..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by Stallion93(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
adecz:
From the story,
it is clear this man needs psychiatric
help, not lynching.

But as subhuman blacks, we
always look for blood..

Savages... lipsrsealed
very true, Research suggests 90% of Nigerians are psychopaths because of the terrible conditions we've been subjected to by our greedy selfish politicians for such long time. We are truly subhumans

1 Like

Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by BABANGBALI: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
ZombieBuster:

I will chew you like gum
You don't know your mate abi
Dis ibo people self their thief thief don tire me tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by airminem(f): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Now, his stupiid girlfriend wil be acting up like 'i never knew he steals and beat women.'while she knew that money was supposed to be delivered to her for doing nofin but opening the doors inbetween her legs. smh
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by schurley(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dis one no get sense ooh, much e fit get frm dose pipu. It is a pity u were caught next time try target dem madueke,Sambo atleast u fit hit big if successful grin grin

meanwhile, seriously nervous abt today's game @barca vrs chelsea.

Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by Baawaa(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Which kind of head is this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by airminem(f): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stallion93:
very true, Research suggests 90% of Nigerians are psychopaths because of the terrible conditions we've been subjected to by our greedy selfish politicians for such long time. We are truly subhumans

True. We need the military back in power abi? by so, the polititicians will be out of sight.
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by Stallion93(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
airminem:

True. We need the military back in power abi? by so, the polititicians will be out of sight.
Military wetin? We need the white people back, we know nothing just to steal money meant to take care of a population
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by hokafor(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
That guy dont look hungry to me, it could be a set up otherwise what could have prompted him to travel all the wayfrom his town to another town just to Robb the girl
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by ZombieBuster: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Dis ibo people self their thief thief don tire me tongue tongue

Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by shallysgirl: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Dis ibo people self their thief thief don tire me
This yoruba people, their skullminskullminingdon tire me.
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by adedehinbo(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Igbo people and crime are 5&6,I wish they should be sent away from Lagos,that is how they pick my junior sis(13yo)we sent to the withdraw over the weekend, they collected the money,ATM and phones,I wasn't surprise when she narrated everything including them speaking in Igbo
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by adecz: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stallion93:

A dude takes a babe out & robs her
and the pub.....
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by Stallion93(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
adecz:

A dude takes a babe out & robs her
and the pub.....
how person fit start to understand that kind story? grin
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by ClintonDal(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
I'm still yet to understand why they have to strip every criminal naked??
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by kernel504(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Baawaa:
He is among those shouting Buhari must go up and down,I believe he belong to bia-fraud group grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He didn't kill like your brothers who are bloodthirsty, rated 3rd ,4rd most dangerous terrorist group on earth.
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by Cyrilpac(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
see face like Davido
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by nnalove(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
nonut:
He must be a stranger. Almost every town in Anambra has a vigilante group.
yes he is even lucky we don't lynch otherwise he would hv gone to rest with his forefathers.
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by nascodamus(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbo man
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by giftedben: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
adedehinbo:
Igbo people and crime are 5&6,I wish they should be sent away from Lagos,that is how they pick my junior sis(13yo)we sent to the withdraw over the weekend, they collected the money,ATM and phones,I wasn't surprise when she narrated everything including them speaking in Igbo

E belike say your family get dull brain.
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by godofuck231: 12:52am On Feb 21, 2018
zoba88:
The thief pictured below was caught today at Ozara Akuka,Anambra.He took a lady all the way from Umunze to a bar parlour in Ozara Akukwa Umuchu.After eating and drinking,he used a weapon he hid on his waist(said to be a machete),injured the girl and collected the sum of N10,000 from her.

He also attacked the sales girl in the bar and collected all the money she made since morning.During the attack,Umuchu vigilante group members stormed the bar after an alarm was raised.He was arrested and taken to police.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/thief-who-robbed-lady-and-sales-girl-in.html?m=1
slit his legs apart and punch his balls, let's see how large they are, so na woman body e de get mind, e mates de Sambisa
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by fabrestove: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2018
So the only way of tagging a thief is by pulling down his trousers?
Hmm.
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by nevachange(f): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2018
Na man be that ohh. 2018 nigeria
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by adedehinbo(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
giftedben:

E belike say your family get dull brain.
slowpoke keep on saying thrash abt ur family it doesn't change the fact that most of Igbo's are thief's, armed robber,fraudsters and mostly all of you are criminals, just check in ur family you can't deny that oloripelebe
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by giftedben: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
adedehinbo:
slowpoke keep on saying thrash abt ur family it doesn't change the fact that most of Igbo's are thief's, armed robber,fraudsters and mostly all of you are criminals, just check in ur family you can't deny that oloripelebe

Typical Yoruba man with mouth action.
Your family still have a dull brain.
Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by adedehinbo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
giftedben:

Typical Yoruba man with mouth action.
Your family still have a dull brain.
don't worry let's wait till the day u get caught,I will be the one to pay for the fuel we will use to roast u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault / Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed / California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.