Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

A 2bedroom Flat With 3mini Flat For Sale At Ebate Iyana-ilogbo After Songo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A 2bedroom Flat With 3mini Flat For Sale At Ebate Iyana-ilogbo After Songo (436 Views)

Bungalow Of 3bedroom And 3mini Flats For Sale / Bungalow Of 3 Bedroom Flat Ensuite And 3mini Flats / 3mini Flat For Sale On A Quarter Plot Of Land At Obawole Ogba Price 8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 2bedroom Flat With 3mini Flat For Sale At Ebate Iyana-ilogbo After Songo by ukejejohnson(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Half plot of land at Ebate Iyana-ilogbo, next B/stop after Songo Ogun state.

The land contains,

A 2bedroom flat front
3mini flat with dinning at the back

The condition is on foundation lever while the 2bedroom flat exceeded foundation lever as you can see in the picture. The land is close to LUTH ESTATE TIGBO. There's a functioning hotel in from of it, schools are close too plus my neighbors who are already living there and nepa is there as well. So is fully habitual

The price is 1.8m, naira (Negotiable)

Is on giveaway price now with DEED OF LAND AND THE LAND RECIEPT, All attached. Omolele free because I will personally introduce you to them as family until you finish up . I own the land myself and you are free to ask me any questions.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat For Rent @ Oke-ira Nla, Ajah, Lagos. / 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex For Sale At 40,000,000 Only / Don't Miss This Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.