Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today (21154 Views)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by satowind(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
This act is now laughable till now no nnamdi and heaven didn't fall

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by yztak: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
For every hustler, der must be a pay day... Keep on with the struggle IPOB(d most generally ambitious and talked about kins in d world.)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fadiga24:

Don't mind the clown he thinks Igbos are cowards that abandon their kin like they abandoned Abiola, Awolowo and Kemi Olunloyo.

Ojukwu was brave but ran shitt1ng his pants when he saw Adekunle.

Nnamdi was brave till he ran too.

Your leaders licked Fulani yansh and balls when the Kaduna Declaration came ...grin

Python Dance came and no sign of IPOB again.

Yes. ..We can see how brave you are ...ONLINE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by potterdon: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Your leaders licked Fulani yansh and balls when the Kaduna Declaration came ...grin

which adekunle the one that could not conquer a single armed city but instead went for unarmed civilians the one that died an Ipob member/loving biafra in 2013 when poverty gripped him after being used and duped by gowon. The pythons dance performed against unarmed civilians while the same army can't defeat boko haram for 9 yrs or even fulani herdsmen. Abeg nobody apart from u and ur zombie family thinks anything good about this government. Ur just laughing at ur stupidity and I will help u to laugh well grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by rdokoye: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
MrMoney007:
These are real men. Unbreakable and untouchable.

It will never be well with Britain. For the dumb brains that think that the Dead bones from Daura can jail Biafrans, he is just carrying out the biddings of the West.

The only thing in his capacity is to castrate cattles.

No he's not, the West would never support lawlessness, because they know the ramifications of it. Increased migration, both legal and illegal into their nations.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
potterdon:
which adekunle the one that could not conquer a single armed city but instead went for unarmed civilians the one that died an Ipob member/loving biafra in 2013 when poverty gripped him after being used and duped by gowon. The pythons dance performed against unarmed civilians while the same army can't defeat boko haram for 9 yrs or even fulani herdsmen. Abeg nobody apart from u and ur zombie family thinks anything good about this government. Ur just laughing at ur stupidity and I will help u to laugh well grin cheesy grin

Read what you wrote again ...you don't sound sane or intelligent.

Get an education first, maybe then, I would give you my time...WOW.

Ewo oponu, omo ale jatijati yii

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by shallysgirl: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
KingGBsky:
Ok o we site them

Ok o first to comment again.
Men I'm hotting...
Nnamdi Kanu really disappointed me men.. I had high hopes for that man mehn.. Not to disintegrate Nigeria but to bring the government to a stand still to restructure this country. It was working until he decided that they will boycott the election.
I knew that was the end for him walahi.
I think that the boycott of Anambra campaign led to his downfall. He should have campaigned for 2019boycott.
State elections boycott was his greatest mistake.And it's so sad cause nobody is bold enough to speak.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by potterdon: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Read what you wrote again ...you don't sound sane or intelligent.

Get an education first, maybe then, I would give you my time...WOW.

Ewo oponu, omo ale jatijati yii

grin
what part of what I wrote is too sophisticated for u or are u just allergy to the truth. I think either ur consoling ur ignorance or ur IQ is just on an all time low I hope this wasn't too much for u to understand. utobo di ka gigrin abeg hide ur face

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
potterdon:
what part of what I wrote is too sophisticated for u or are u just allergy to the truth. I think either ur consoling ur ignorance or ur IQ is just on an all time low I hope this wasn't too much for u to understand. utobo di ka gigrin abeg hide ur face

You are ALLERGIC *** to the truth....

I don't know how someone "consoles ignorance".

As I said...get an education first before I have your time.

Your mum is sucking and swallowing presently. Your time will come wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by CrtlAltDel: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

It seems this people dont know the meaning of the word BRAVE

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by KingGBsky(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
shallysgirl:
I think that the boycott of Anambra campaign led to his downfall. He should have campaigned for 2019boycott.
State elections boycott was his greatest mistake.And it's so sad cause nobody is bold enough to speak.

He was moving too fast without strategic plan.
How do you expect to make a full government listen to you with such attitude. All he should have been doing is to try his best to bring the people closer to him and his ideologies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by potterdon: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You are ALLERGIC *** to the truth....

I don't know how someone "consoles ignorance".

As I said...get an education first before I have your time.

Your mum is sucking and swallowing presently. Your time will come wink

e pain am well o ;Dur an example of an uneducated cattle grin u can agrue with ur shadow I have made my point grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

It seems this people dont know the meaning of the word BRAVE

Long time, my bros...General Ojukwu at your service ooo

No mind those clowns grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
potterdon:
e pain am well o ;Dur an example of an uneducated cattle grin u can agrue with ur shadow I have made my point grin

Yawn...keep barking, i enjoy dog-training wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by onatisi(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kai! These guys will be forgotten in prison,I am sure some of them are regretting ever following kanu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by beeznitfizo: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2018

That guy on d red native wax wey fresh n young before dem arrest am don get grey hair for prison.
Chai, That's d price u pay for freedom bro. Kpelle.
Like Mandela God b wt u.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by MrMoney007: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
rdokoye:

No he's not, the West would never support lawlessness, because they know the ramifications of it. Increased migration, both legal and illegal into their nations.
read your history, I recommend you dig deeper on classified foreign policy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by Fadiga24(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
[s]
AdolfHitlerxXx:

[/s]

Where was Adekunle when the Fulani conquered Ilorin and made all Afonjas slaves grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
KingGBsky:
Ok o we site them

Ok o first to comment again.
Men I'm hotting...
Nnamdi Kanu really disappointed me men.. I had high hopes for that man mehn.. Not to disintegrate Nigeria but to bring the government to a stand still to restructure this country. It was working until he decided that they will boycott the election.
I knew that was the end for him walahi.

Stop lying to ur self sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by KingGBsky(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop lying to ur self sir.

Lieing in what way?
I'm not Ibo but I supported his movement. I saw something positive from it until he shot himself on the foot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by limeta(f): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are these the killer herdsmen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by Nonaira1: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
rdokoye:

Dude the West supports anything that makes resources cheap for them to purchase.

Why do you think they killed Ghaddafi and destroyed libya? Why do you think they see nothing wrong with Cameroon president despite his years of human right abuse?

The west supports Buhari because he's another African leader so incompetent and extremely stupid that they can control.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by Nonaira1: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
onatisi:
Kai! These guys will be forgotten in prison,I am sure some of them are regretting ever following kanu

Did they tell you they are regretting it? Do you see them backing out of the Biafran fight?

Why are you crying?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by Sachiopropty(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
[center] MEDIA CONSCIOUSNESS[/center]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
KingGBsky:

Lieing in what way?
I'm not Ibo but I supported his movement. I saw something positive from it until he shot himself on the foot.

He didnt shoot himself in the foot. Wjat happened was meant to happen. There was no 2 ways about him.

It's time for u non igbos to lead ur own movement to bring restructuring lets see.

Criticizing is usually easy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by KingGBsky(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He didnt shoot himself in the foot. Wjat happened was meant to happen. There was no 2 ways about him.

It's time for u non igbos to lead ur own movement to bring restructuring lets see.

Criticizing is usually easy.

You are a very clueless human being so because of politics that you gain nothing from all because you want to be a fan of a political party like the way people support football clubs you don't care if the country develops.
You are a waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
KingGBsky:

You are a very clueless human being so because of politics that you gain nothing from all because you want to be a fan of a political party like the way people support football clubs you don't care if the country develops.
You are a waste of time.

And what prompted this statement
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by KingGBsky(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And what prompted this statement

You did. I made a statement saying I never supported him on the front of disintegration. I was seeing hope of restructuring in Nigeria and you are making jest of everything. Abeg pack well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
KingGBsky:

You did. I made a statement saying I never supported him on the front of disintegration. I was seeing hope of restructuring in Nigeria and you are making jest of everything. Abeg pack well.

Pls point out my jest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by medpren: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Dont talk nonsense. Below is IPOB demonstrating in Aba with the pictures of all 3 men just last month.

Lmao you wan give the knobheaded muslim abooki and pro-abooki zombies high BP? cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by medpren: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
KingGBsky:

Zoogerian monkey banana, did Kanu ever tell you he wanted restructuring? Why not be brave enough to hit the streets and fight for your so-called 'restructure'. Why must Pro-Biafrans whom you tree-jumping cowardly zoogerian monkeys hate so much do it for you? Monkeys will not eat what someone have worked for. God forbid.

Shut da Bleep up with your armchair lazy criticism of "kanu should have done this.....done that" and go fight for your "restructuring" you knobheaded zoogerian mor0ns.

Biafrans will not do for you.
Their stand remain seperation till tommorow. Make no mistake about that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 / EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Declares War, Criticizes Oyetola, Tinubu, Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.