Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) (14572 Views)

Executive And Legislative Standoff Slows Governance - President Buhari Says / Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday / Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by 360metrosports: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Novelty Football Match between Executive Team and Legislative Team at Akure Sports Stadium to mark the 1 Year Anniversary of Ondo state Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Government.'

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-executive-legislative-members-play-football-ondo-state/

1 Share

Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
They need it to keep fit.
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Edge1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good one

Pls someone should tell the guy on blue to control his conji level

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by olumide3367(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nice
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Small080(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
no be female be that one ?
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Badgers14: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Could someone tell me what's going on here smiley

1 Like

Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Oluwasegun664(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
God help my dear nation!!
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by ItzPrinceIB(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
I Thought I Will See Buhari In The Referee's Outfit

1 Like

Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
It is good to keep fit but they would get the same results if they were inspecting projects and making sure work is done to keep the masses happy.
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Looters
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Follygunners: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Treasure17:
They need it to keep fit.

So na dis one go come keep them fit, abi?
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by dpete1: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
no be Akeredolu I dey see for goalpost?gringrin
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Shapapa1: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wish I was there to two foot tackle the governor
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by brownsugar23: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please I don't what to hear story that touches the heart

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by satowind(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
After reading our money they are even playing ball meaning no conscience
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by brownsugar23: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Badgers14:

It seems the lady hold the koko
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Badgers14:

Leg over
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Robisky001(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
It's been awhile I played football.
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Only God knows how much they budgeted for this match.
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
See dem belle
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by nopecin(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Badgers14:

i think is a foul for touching is kuku
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by nopecin(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Badgers14:

i think is a foul for touching his kuku
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Badgers14:
that is a good defensive standing.
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by lelvin(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Football is sweeter when you rich
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by jerryunit48: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
DevilPrada:
Nice to see our amiable lawmakers who represent us so well and are so honest with us also taking time to play after working so hard for the betterment of we their people.
wow ! I thank God for una for Ondo because for Delta state na the opposite of wetin you say we dey experience o
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
That lady is better than John Terry
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
And what has Akeredolu achieve in one year to warrant celebration?
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by Ejiphill09(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Badgers14:

Just tell your self what your mind is telling you.
Corrupt mind.
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by maisauki: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
this is probably a fake news...how will you post d pictures of politicians without at least one with pot-belly
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
dpete1:
no be Akeredolu I dey see for goalpost?gringrin

Arakunrin akereDolu thr GoalKeeper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience: INEC Ad-Hoc Staff / Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala / Gunmen Attack Abuja Boko-Haram Holding Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.