Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Pop Artist Madonna Say Her Adopted Son, Go Be Di Future President Of Malawi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pop Artist Madonna Say Her Adopted Son, Go Be Di Future President Of Malawi (496 Views)

Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai / Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pop Artist Madonna Say Her Adopted Son, Go Be Di Future President Of Malawi by chiefotota(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pop singer Madonna, today Tuesday don celebrate her adopted Malawian son, David Banda, for di pishure wey she share of di 12 years boy on Twitter, she refer to di guy as "future president of Malawi."

We can nor categorically tell una wetin her game plan be, but she get like 4 children wey her charity, Raising Malawi, adopt from Malawi.

Source: http://www.ototaspalmyjoint.com/pop-artist-madonna-say-adopted-son-go-di-future-president-malawi/
Re: Pop Artist Madonna Say Her Adopted Son, Go Be Di Future President Of Malawi by Mak4web(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nice dream
Re: Pop Artist Madonna Say Her Adopted Son, Go Be Di Future President Of Malawi by hubtiva: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

“me And Simi Are Amazing Together” – Adekunle Gold / #BBNAIJA: Nina – I’ll Gey My Boyfriend Back Even If I Cheat On Him In The House / Future Says He Can't Wife A 'thot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.