Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Davido’s Songs ‘IF’ And ‘FALL’ Hit Diamond And Platinum Sales Certification - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Songs ‘IF’ And ‘FALL’ Hit Diamond And Platinum Sales Certification (573 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Man Dance To Davido's Hit Songs "IF" After Being Arrested In U.S / Davido Shares His Trophies As His Songs ‘IF’ And 'FALL' Officially Goes Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Songs ‘IF’ And ‘FALL’ Hit Diamond And Platinum Sales Certification by Oluwolex2000(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Source - .COM

Nigerian popstar and DMW boss, Davido is a happy man at the moment as two of his 2017 monster hit singles; IF and FALL hit Diamond and Platinum certifications in sales.

The ‘FIA’ crooner shared pictures of his certification plaques and wrote;

‘IF’ Is officially Diamond and ‘FALL’ is officially Platinum in sales!!! My ?’s finallly came in as well! GOD IS REAL!! ! Thank you Guys for making this happen!! just gettin started!!! Bless to my team’.

Just so you know, when a song goes platinum in sales, it means the record has sold 1 million or more copies while for diamond in sales, it means 500,00 units.

Read More: http://www..com/2018/02/davidos-songs-if-and-fall-hit-diamond.html

cc:lalasticlala

Re: Davido’s Songs ‘IF’ And ‘FALL’ Hit Diamond And Platinum Sales Certification by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
As I dey like this
I dey find sugar momma wey go pay my bills
I need money by all means
I can do anything
I repeat anything

Back to the post
Congrats OBO

I know be OBO
But I want my son to call himself an OBO

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Beverly Osu Shares Interesting Experience She Had With A Married Man / Wayne Rooney's Party Girl Laura Simpson, 29, 'had Wild Se3x With Jeremy Mcconnel / 2 Nigerian Celebrities That Have Mistakenly Shared Video With No Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.