Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pwc Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Invitation (2308 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Invitation by platoo: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2007
hi jus got a mail from PWC inviting m for a test.anyone knows wat PWC test format is like.wats their pay package like and how many stages do u encounter during recruitment process
Re: Pwc Invitation by okenwa(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2007
i also applied to pricewaterhousecoopers but no mail yet.where is the test taking place?and can we gate crash?
meanwhile pwc is consulting financial institution were only brain work
Re: Pwc Invitation by ablavi: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2007
hello house,i just got an iv fr.pwc.plz anyone out there send me deir test format.am really keen on passing this test.i don tire 4 house or call me 08023879438.i would really appreciate.
Re: Pwc Invitation by ogs(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2007
i too got my invitation by email.

Guys pls what do you expect in their test. It is slated for March 24, 9am @ law school auditorium.

All the best!
Re: Pwc Invitation by babyfaze09: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2007
Guys, I aslo got the invitation.

Anybody with the format for their test?

Let us know what to expect.

Thanks.
Re: Pwc Invitation by Nikegenius(f): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2007
Maths and English. Gmats. Cant remember the number of questions but its not difficult at all.

Questions like, A is 5yrs older than B. 10yrs ago, B was double A and stuffs like that.

Then, one essay.

All the best
Re: Pwc Invitation by Rhea(f): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2007
Nike,
Could you please elaborate further. Do you have any test samples to share with us?
Thanks!
Re: Pwc Invitation by ddbeke: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2007
Note that the PwC test is both a multiple choice test as well as written essay. The multiple choice is not difficult as someone already mentioned, but u most score above 50% before whatever u wrote in the essay is marked. 1 mark is deducted for every 4 questions that u answer wrongly.

Essays are primarily related to current events in your immediate environment e.g. the coming elections, IBB Must go etc.

The interview is highly interactive as it assesses how effectively u work in a team setting, how well and clearly u can present urself, and how good a planner you can be as well while on the job. it is interesting, but should you not make it, u are the one responsible.
Re: Pwc Invitation by eneanwan: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2007
Hey Guys the invitation from pwc, was it 2.2 or 2.1 class of degree/
Re: Pwc Invitation by oyairouwa: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2007
price water is a great company to work with. their pay package is above 150k and their test is just maths and verbal reasoning. they are just looking for young sound graduate whether or not you made a 2.1
Re: Pwc Invitation by ablavi: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2007
hi my email is kemisonaike@yahoo.com.wats d essay like,do u hv an idea about d questn,specifics.plz holla at me.thanx
Re: Pwc Invitation by marvylm: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2007
ogs,pls can u tell us which of the law school- i mean a detailed addy of the venue(s) of the interview.
Re: Pwc Invitation by jiggo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2007
well, they av actually started calling , and d selection test will take place in Lagos [Law School Auditorium] on the 24th March, 2007.
They have to send u a mail, for u to write the test, Gatecrashers, be warned!!! They [PWC] are well organized

(1) (Reply)

expat looking for Jobs In Port Harcourt? / Diamond Bank Recruiting / Lastveb Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.