Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Please Help Save Her Soul. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Save Her Soul. (1344 Views)

Pastor Says Beyonce Sold Her Soul To The Devil / Please Help Save A Friend Life / Nollywood Actress Battles To Save Her Marriage..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save Her Soul. by charcoy2k: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Greetings to you all, may I humbly appeal to each and everyone one of us out there to please kindly help save the life of this woman Mrs. Ezeani Fransica, who is critically battling with cancer of the breast that has spread to the lungs. Recently, I got a message from the daughter informing me that her mom's health condition is deteriorating everyday and that the family is exhausted financially. The doctors have recommended that she should be flown abroad for immediate effective treatments, as her chances of surviving is high. The cost of her medical treatment abroad is estimated to be around three million naira (#3 000 000) but the family can not afford it as they have spent all they have got on her treatments. Her daughter pleaded with me to help them go viral. Hence, I'm humbly appealing to every kind hearted person/persons out there, to please help save the life of this woman because she is still saddled with the huge responsibilities of taking care of her family and impacting positively to the societies at large. She is in dire need of your financial assistance no matter how small, your 50naira, 100#, #200, #500, #1000 and above can help save her from dying. No amount is too small or too big. Kindly do it like you are giving an offering or paying a tithe in the church. The woman ( Mrs. Ezeani Fransica ) and the entire family will never forget you and will continue to remember you in their prayers. Remember "blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh" Her account details are as follows:
Acct name: Frances Chigozie Ezeani.
Acct no:6237560886
Bank: Fidelity Bank Plc
Her phone number: 08067576265.
Please you can send her money via transfer/ Bank deposit. Incase you can't go to bank or don't do transfer, You can as well send airtime pin to her number or transfer airtime via share and sell to her. Please remember to send us your name for our prayers. Thanks and God bless you. NB:Kindly find her attached medical reports for your confirmation. You can as well call or visit the hospital.

Re: Please Help Save Her Soul. by charcoy2k: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
More medical report pics

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Resident Doctors Begin Indefinite Strike / Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) / Why Do Friends Get Angry When U Want To Be Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.