Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,288 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election (12988 Views)

Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) / Andrew Uchendu Declared Senator, Rivers East Senatorial District By Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:26am On Feb 21, 2018
Agbafs2005:
All I see is all man for himself crusade..... With all that crowd.....exchange of money and gifts for thumb on d ballot paper
before nko
you fit vote for candidate wen no settle you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by Aslawish(m): 4:07am On Feb 21, 2018
lonelydora:
With the work Wike aka Mr.Project is doing in Rivers state, he has my vote, my family's vote, and my friend's vote.

Who has passed Slaughter -- Elelenwo Road, Akpajo - Oil mill Road, Bori Road, Creek Road, Rumuji road, etc.

Who has visited all the primary shools in Rivers state lately, including the ones in Ubima, Amaechi's village.

Leave politics aside, Wike is working.

Ya father nyash. Which project?
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by pinardave: 5:03am On Feb 21, 2018
momonny:
i wonder how much you've been paid. i am from Rivers State Oyigbo to be precise. this governor is the worse in the history of the state. he is a motor park tout.
You must be from Daura. Wike is the best governor in Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2018
santricedupas:

what has wicked wike done to rivers people with one of the highest allocation of federal money, I will still thumb up for aregbe rascal with the lowest income from federal govt. Wike just dey use substandard roads that won't pass the test of time to deceive una
Eziokwu, man with balls has been spotted.
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by momonny: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2018
pinardave:

You must be from Daura. Wike is the best governor in Nigeria.
now i know you are not a rivers man, you are an impostor
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by Zejie: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2018
momonny:
i wonder how much you've been paid. i am from Rivers State Oyigbo to be precise. this governor is the worse in the history of the state. he is a motor park tout.
seems you forgot you guys in oyigbo are the main cause of your problems. Right from Odili's, Amaechi and now Wike government, Oyigbo has been backwards. You guys would request for marching ground when govt wants to repair your roads, Your chiefs always request to be at the helm of any contract awarded for fixing infrastructure and they always squander the money. It is in Oyigbo that the indigines are always happy when their road is bad because another govt contract for road is coming hence more money to share. Its now a yearly for roads to be repaired in Oyigbo. Elections are coming and I am sure Wike would come and give out contracts for roads and the chiefs and indigines would squander the money . Abeg don't blame Wike for anything, just thank God for the presence of Shell in Oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by DerrickzB: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2018
TheKingdom:
See being from a sh.ithole country is not that there is just sh.it everywhere and smelling, but ones mindset. Wike on a regular day should be a wine tapper but see him a governor....

I hope after you have studied law and gone for Law school.. u would drop your certificate and go farming.. U need sense
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by DerrickzB: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2018
Osyabj:

Your are correct.

Killer thug wike remains a murderer, who murdered over 150 APC supporters in 2015.

Killer wike, note that he who lives by the sword MUST die by the sword.

Killer wike your time shall come, just like your killer foot soldier Don Waney

Over 19 people daily murdered by Wike and his thug killers before 2015 election

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183463-19-people-killed-monthly-in-rivers-election-violence.html/amp

See below image of killer wike's victim, APC LG chairman, Franklin Obi, murdered in cold blood by blood thirsty killer Wike and his thugs.

Below is a chilling video of killer thug wike bribing inec officials and openly threatening to KILL them if they fail to rig for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs4b_hC90PM

Who killed inec rec in kano after buhari won election??.. and why did they burn him and his family to death??.. would say PDP or wike has too hands there??.. m waiting
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by wilfrednanyo: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2018
6pax:

Wike has not done any meaningful project of his own all he has been doing for the past three years is past administration projects. He is one of the worse governors in Nigeria
. Thank you my brother for saying the gospel truth.
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by momonny: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Zejie:
seems you forgot you guys in oyigbo are the main cause of your problems. Right from Odili's, Amaechi and now Wike government, Oyigbo has been backwards. You guys would request for marching ground when govt wants to repair your roads, Your chiefs always request to be at the helm of any contract awarded for fixing infrastructure and they always squander the money. It is in Oyigbo that the indigines are always happy when their road is bad because another govt contract for road is coming hence more money to share. Its now a yearly for roads to be repaired in Oyigbo. Elections are coming and I am sure Wike would come and give out contracts for roads and the chiefs and indigines would squander the money . Abeg don't blame Wike for anything, just thank God for the presence of Shell in Oyigbo.
look at this hypocrite, the most friendly, accomodating and peaceful LGA in the state. your excuse is as lame as the man you are defended. who started matching ground? is not wike?
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by lonelydora: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
momonny:

Oyigbo has been an outcast for years now. Not only in Wike's administration. We told you guys to join us in Abia State but you refused. Enjoy your Oyigbo instead of Obigbo.
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by lonelydora: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Zejie:
You dey mind that guy? Don't waste your words on him. He's still a learner
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by lonelydora: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
6pax:

Wike has not done any meaningful project of his own all he has been doing for the past three years is past administration projects. He is one of the worse governors in Nigeria

Even if it's not his project. Calling the contractors back to finish the work they were paid to finish is a sign of good leadership
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by Osyabj: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
DerrickzB:

Who killed inec rec in kano after buhari won election??.. and why did they burn him and his family to death??.. would say PDP or wike has too hands there??.. m waiting

The post is about your MURDERER wike. He remains a killer, and he is not hiding it as you heard him say it with his blood thirsty mouth.

Law of karma is a bitch. It will strike at any moment.

Wike murdered over Over 150 dead bodies to ascend to government house.

His time MUST come
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by momonny: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
lonelydora apost=65254758:

Oyigbo has been an outcast for years now. Not only in Wike's administration. We told you guys to join us in Abia State but you refused. Enjoy your Oyigbo instead of Obigbo.
you are talking trash, dont you ever mention Abia in this matter, how is the towns in Abia? a responsible govt will develop towns he is collecting tax. Amaechi build health centers, skools. send our children to skool free home and abroad. let wike do his own bit instead of lying to him self.
Re: 2019: Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike For Re-election by DerrickzB: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Osyabj:

The post is about your MURDERER wike. He remains a killer, and he is not hiding it as you heard him say it with his blood thirsty mouth.

Law of karma is a bitch. It will strike at any moment.

Wike murdered over Over 150 dead bodies to ascend to government house.

His time MUST come

Pictorial evidence??... show me.. be factual tho.. in all u typed.. I saw no sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock / Enugu PDP Frowns At Destruction Of Its Billboards By Opposition Parties / Amaechi: $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan Delaying Ibadan-Kano Railway Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.