Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Bbnaija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win (538 Views)

"Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke / BBNaija: Evicted Housemate, Ahneeka Arrives Lagos. Welcomed By Fans / Media Tour Of The 6 BBNaija Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by okevibes: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
“#BBNaija shouldn’t project someone just going into the house, sleeping most of the time, being quiet, sliding into the finals and then winning” – Princess.

The first Big Brother Naija eviction happened over the weekend, and the evicted housemates already know who they want to win the show.

The eviction show happened hours after Khloe and K.Brule were disqualified from the show for breaking Biggie’s rules.

During the show, Bitto and Princess (Pritto) and Vandora and Dee One (Vandee) were announced as the first set of pairs to be evicted from the #BBNaija house.

During an interview with Pulse Nigeria, the housemates shared which housemate they thing should win the 45 million naira prize.

See More At: http://dailyboxinfo.com/bbnaija-evicted-housemates-share-think-win/

Re: Bbnaija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by odemeetu1: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Complete d just jare

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: What Tobi Is Doing To Nigerians, Other Housemates – Dee-one, Vando / I Started My Business On Instagram-Laura Ikeji Kanu At The SM Jury / Corps Member Flashes N*pples, B**bs In Wet NYSC Crested Vest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.