Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) (26869 Views)

Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by TieMah: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2018
k
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Yankee101: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Why can't we treat corrupt politicians like this?
Na small thief dey suffer suffer.
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DoreJoe(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2018
Bros, that guy never get connection to get arms if not you know say the guy no be small thief
Dranoid:

Can you compare someone that stole bread to an armed robber?
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Emezy(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Why thief na, better dey house dey sleep. Now see you
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by leo2020: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Hypocrisy is when you beat this guy and allow Patience Jonathan to work freely in the same P.H
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gogodaye(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Dranoid:
I commend these people's effort jare

"he was heavily beaten, tied and stripped unclad (but when he is finally released which cloth una want make e wear na grin) "

They used common sense, unlike some hypocrites that will start shouting to go and bring tyre and petrol, meting out jungle justice on the suspect while they'll be the same ones celebrating the white collar/agbada thieves.

Bunch of hypocrites!!!

BTW it serves the thief right, stealing should be discouraged

Bros.... Folks for inside gated estates and communities for Port Harcourt no dey apply jungle justice again after the Aluu 4 incident.......
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by rawtouch: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2018
them beat am like thief grin grin cheesy
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Liberator007(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2018
I love this particular treatment. Beat the living day out of them and hand them over to the police. Simple! Everybody is happy. grin
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2018
Not his fault nah cry cry[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2018
kill em...!!!!

i hate people that go the easy way....

i hate bullies..!!!!..

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2018
this is a reflection of the state of the nation , i bet the young man there has no marketable skill apart from scaling fences, our youth have been corrupted by our politicians, who make them believe they can get wealth thru stealing and still be respected by society, not only politicians but religious leaders that celebrate thieves and give them first class treatment in church.
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2018
quentin06:
this is a reflection of the state of the nation , i bet the young man there has no marketable skill apart from scaling fences, our youth have been corrupted by our politicians, who make them believe they can get wealth thru stealing and still be respected by society, not only politicians but religious leaders that celebrate thieves and give them first class treatment in church.

stfu.....we should get rid of criminals....thats all what i care about....

i hate such people with a passion....!!
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ayoblinks(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Who else saw dat guy looks like airforce1
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by uzor2(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Men disgracing men. There is no single day that one man somewhere in nigeria will not be made to go unclad. Is it a shame.
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
beaten of the year
grin grin grin that's very nice
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Zonacom:
See his bare ass like Nwaamaikpe's own. Poor thing
Gay oshi

1 Like

Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
justtoodark:

stfu.....we should get rid of criminals....thats all what i care about....

i hate such people with a passion....!!

you re not different from them
Re: Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
I will only be impressed if the likes of deziani ,mama pis etc is given this kind of treatment not just 10 naira thieves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos / Olugboyega Olubiyi-Ayokunle: Wanted Fake Naval Officer (Photo) / Sanitation Offender Resisting KAI Official's Arrest In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.