Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Laptops World.. Your Trusted, Original Laptops Seller (pictures) - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Laptops World.. Your Trusted, Original Laptops Seller (pictures) (473 Views)

Who Knows Any Laptop Seller In Sokoto / Any Chromebook Seller Here? / Ip Voice Telephony Cordless Ip Phones Dp750 Dp720 Seller In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptops World.. Your Trusted, Original Laptops Seller (pictures) by LagacyHills: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2018
We are your favorite, trusted original laptops seller only because we make shopping easier for you, We give you the very best. Don't buy refurbished laptops, there are so many fakes out there.

Subsequently, we will be updating this thread with new available laptops everyday.

Delivery within Lagos State is pay on delivery while outside Lagos is pay before delivery.

You can whatsapp or call us on 07038990409 for orders details and other informations.
Re: Laptops World.. Your Trusted, Original Laptops Seller (pictures) by LagacyHills: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2018
ENVY X360 15-w105wm Intel Core I7 (8GB,1TB HDD) 15.6-Inch Windows 10 Convertible Laptop
HP ENVY x360 15.6 Inch Full HD IPS Touchscreen Convertible Laptop (Intel Core i7-6500u CPU, NVIDIA GeForce 930M, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10).
The HP ENVY x360 notebook is the perfect hybrid of design, reliability, and great features. You've got style, productivity and a lightweight design in one powerhouse PC while keeping your wallet in mind. Now that's something to get excited about!
360 degree Design

The HP ENVY x360 is a good mix of Power and performance. A versatile 4 mode design means your PC adapts to you, not the other way round; Notebook for work, Stand to watch, Tent to play, and Tablet to go.
Perfect View Display
Brilliant visuals and a wide viewing angle with the new IPS Full HD display ensures you enjoy viewing your movies and photos in amazing clarity with this vivid 15.6 inch screen.
Super Smart Processor
Always on top of its game, the HP ENVY x360 notebook leaves no room for excuses. It comes with the Intel Core i7 CPU.
Windows 10 Operating System
Windows 10 Home is here. Do great things confidently! Its the best of the Microsoft platform as Windows 10 packs in all the tools that make for smart multitasking and a seamless interface between tasks.
Save Everything Storage
Who knew a machine this slim could store so much? With a 1 TB hard drive, save recently accessed files for quick and easy recall.
Connectivity
With the HP ENVY x360 PC, you've got WLAN capacity and Bluetooth combo.
HP TrueVision HD Webcam
Sometimes in life, only a face-to-face conversation will do. Thanks to the HP TrueVision HD Webcam, you always come off looking your best. Even in low light.
SPECIFICATIONS
Intel Core i7-6500U dual-core processor 2.50GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 3.1GHz)
4MB L3 Cache 8GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory: Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
1TB SATA hard drive: Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN: Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC
15.6" Full HD IPS UWVA WLED-backlit touchscreen Intel HD Graphics 520
Additional Features:
Front-facing HP TrueVision HD webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones
Bluetooth
Multi-format digital card reader
2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x Ethernet port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack
3-cell lithium-ion prismatic battery with up to 8 hours of battery life
5.06 lbs, 0.94" x 15.04" x 9.84"

#390,000

Call or whatsapp 07038990406 for orders details

Re: Laptops World.. Your Trusted, Original Laptops Seller (pictures) by LagacyHills: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Pavilion 15 Intel Core I5 (8GB RAM, 1TB HDD)15.6-Inch Windows 10 Laptop + Backlit Key
Model -HP 15 PAVILION INTEL CORE i5 Processor UP TO 2.70GHz Memory - 8GB Hard disk - 1TB Graphics Card - Intel HD Graphics Screen - 15.6 HD BV LED-backlight TOUCHSCREEN Display SuperMulti 8X DVD-RW Network - WiFi 802.11 bgn, Bluetooth Webcam + Mic, Battery - Li-Ion 4-cell Operating system - Windows 10 HOME Other - Memory card reader, Wireless, B&O AUDDIO DUAL SPEAKERS, BACKLIT KEYBOARD

Call or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Flash Drives For Sale / Another Clean Toshiba Laptop... 18k SOLD / I Need Two Used Laptops In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.