Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF (18889 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF / Super Eagles To Receive N714m From CAF As Prize Money For 2019 AFCON / AFCON 2019: Prize Money For Algeria, Senegal, Nigeria To Be Received From CAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by cheapgoals(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2018
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) has approved the newly improved Agege Stadium as the home ground of MFM FC for the 2018 continental assignment.

The community stadium which was upgraded by the Lagos State Government when the club qualified for the Champions League at the end of the 2017 league season finally got the nod of CAF 24 hours to MFM’s first continental game at home against AS Real Bamako.

The approval was announced by Martinez Gomez from the Gambia who will preside over tomorrow’s game as the Match Commissioner.

Martinez commended the Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode for fulfilling his promise of getting the Agege stadium ready on time in line with CAF directives when MFM qualified for the 2018 Champions League.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/agege-soccer-temple-finally-gets-seal-of-approval-from-caf/

CC: LALASTICLALA ,MYND44,SEUN , ROBOSKY02 , DOMINIQUE

1 Like

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by vizboy(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2018
That is good

1 Like

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by mrlaw93(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2018
The speed at which Lagos is developing is scary..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by calmbabadee(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2018
Fireeeeeeeeee!

Every opponent working against our winning champions League, fall down and ................

11 Likes

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by abrahym(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2018
My hood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2018
It's not getting the approval that is the issue...

The main issue is being able to maintain the facilities at the stadium undecided

8 Likes

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Omololu2121: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2018
[/b]Agege soccer temple bawo[b] angry

1 Like

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by sleeknick: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Homers123(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Highly impressive and I hope they go far in the competition.
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by tukdi: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2018
wink
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by COFOLAND(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Am a proud MFM supporter see my profile to check what I do

2 Likes

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Orodje(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Nice one from Ambode

1 Like

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Certitude(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Why does a soccer temple have tracks?
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Lawalemi(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Ambode is working.
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Realdeals(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2018
Fashola handiwork! 10 years ago, nobody would have ever think that place becoming a stadium of international standard, It was just a playground. Meanwhile we are still expecting Gov. Ambode to complete the Ifako Mini-stadium left behind by Fashola, he's yet to make any meaningful impact in sports.

12 Likes

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Good news good development
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by alphaconde(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2018
thesettingz:
Actually it's welcome development for me

Meanwhile

cry to my fellow nairalanders am a final year student in one of the Polytechnic in Ogun state. I need help with my school fee, pls no one should nail me on this, cos right now here seems to be mylast option I settled for, have no one since my secondary school, it's has always been myself, andrecently I lost a night security job that I can use toraise my school fee, just because i offered a help to a stranger (can't bring out the details here now). Pls fellow nairalanders I really need ur help, am already in my final year (HND II), all I needis the school fee, I believe I will scale thru with other needs. The sum is 49,500 naira only. I have proof for anybody who really want to help, I can even give the person my school portal login details to confirm. Please generous people of this forum help a striving fatherless STUDENT. If this need is meet,I promise to return such help to any in need student in nearest future

u put it 49500 to make it look legit right?

5 Likes

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by ikorodureporta: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2018
I aff to go & see this place
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Ferrara: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2018
What is soccer?
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Onyenna(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2018
That's awesome...
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Onyenna(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2018
alphaconde:

u put it 49500 to make it look legit right?

2 Likes

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Timoleon(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2018
calmbabadee:
Fireeeeeeeeee!

Every opponent working against our winning champions League, fall down and ................

if I hear! even plateau united can't win it. When Al ahli, Esperance, Tp mazembe, al wydad, even mamlodi dem still dey there

1 Like

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by polite2(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Certitude:
Why does a soccer temple have tracks?
can we build a stadium without tracks? How Will dey rent it out for inter house and its likes

2 Likes

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by SirNumeroUno: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2018
I hope MFM will give us a decent representation in the Caf champions league and also keep the stadium in shape.
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Magnifico2000: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2018
How much is the ticket for npfl games at the agege stadium? Or it is free?

I know they will definitely charge fans during the caf competition in agege stadium.
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by remedick: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2018
mrlaw93:
The speed at which Lagos is developing is scary..
the traffic in that state can cause serious health risk, plus no better light

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White / Today Is Perpetua Nkwocha's 46th Birthday / Facebook To Start Cristiano Ronaldo Reality TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.