Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months (1222 Views)

How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming / Learn The Secrets That I Used To Make Over N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by j6ix(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Here is how!
Watermelon and cucumber are both fruits that are liked by almost everyone around you.

This is to say that its demand is high

In which case, if you are able to produce your own watermelon and cucumber for sale, people will rush it. Right?…………..

Well some people can’t, but you can-if not, you wouldn’t be here in this web page.

Your presence here defines you as an entrepreneur who is looking for a nice opportunity to succeed.

I once was and I still am.

So I know-you want to succeed. Right?………

If yes,

What Do I Do?
Start up a watermelon and cucumber Agro-Business that will change your life story with a little investment of less than 35k and make you up to #750,000 within a short period of 75-80days anywhere in Nigeria.

This you can repeat in the east, west, and southern Nigeria the same year to double your pay. But as much as wish in the north.

Just Do This and Do It Right
Venture into watermelon and cucumber Agro-Business like the smart guys that already do it.

This is what the smart guys do.

They do not go into Agro-Business with cutlass and hoe instead they face it mechanically and smartly.

Do you not know that OBJ (Obasanjo), Alinko Dangote and most of other rich men in Nigeria are also farmers-But smart ones?

Yes! Start up your own Agro-Business as I would teach you, utilizing the modern ways of today farming and make yourself a fortune.

Do You Still Ask How? Here Is It Then
Do you not know that watermelon for example has an average lifespan of just 80days and cucumber 65days?

This makes it then, that if you do things as I will show you-you will unfailingly become a millionaire farmer within a year.

Who Is This Guy and Why Should I Believe Him?

Yes! My name is John Chukwuebuka Ezema.

I went to school a poor kid and graduated same, but now a millionaire farmer.

Watermelon and cucumber farming is the easiest and most lucrative farming practice that I have engaged in since time.

So tell me why you still waste time seeing how profitable it is.

Is it because of your job? Well I tell you, only but a few jobs can pay you as good as this opportunity and these jobs as we all know are farfetched.

With watermelon and cucumber Agro-Business, you get your profit in 70-80days.

And guess what?

You are the boss of yourself here, unlike your job where you are being controlled.

If I Did It, You Can Do It
I went to school a poor kid and graduated same, but now a millionaire farmer.

I discovered this opportunity just a year after my NYSC service.

Haven tested different jobs but still poor, I decided to look for a way forward.

I found the watermelon and cucumber Agro-Business promising and dropped all the jobs I had and ventured.

My First Venture Breakdown
I started with just 35k, and after the whole farming exercise, I was able to get up to 1,960 quality and salable watermelon heads and up to 2,000 quality and salable cucumber heads excluding the spoilt ones.

After selling everything at different prices per different heads, taking the watermelon for instance;

The biggest heads were sold for N400 and the smallest for N190.

Now, taking the average N400 + N190 / 2 = N295 per watermelon head.

Which is now, N295 × 1960pieces = N578,200 from watermelon in 3months.

Plus the money I realized from the cucumber sales.

Now 2000pieces of cucumber can make up to 30bags being sold for N5000-N5500.

Therefore, N5200 being the average price × 30bags = N157,500.

Total being N578,200 + N157,500 = N735,700 on my first venture.

Isn’t this amazing?………….

Now, if you found this helpful, visit my website:
http://www.agrohow.com for more of this kind of information
Thanks

1 Share

Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by funstufz: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Just like that...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by gboxbaba(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Wow

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by blessedvisky(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
J6ix, How did you get land?
You spoke of smart farming, how did you get tractors and irrigators?
You only declared your gross income not net income. What was your net income upon first trial
Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by j6ix(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2018
All you guys are doubting is very cheap to achieve only if you wish to help yourself. Remember every business is for interested people. You can't virtually do everything
Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by j6ix(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2018
funstufz:
Just like that...

Yes like that. Visit the website above for details
Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by j6ix(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2018
blessedvisky:
J6ix, How did you get land?
You spoke of smart farming, how did you get tractors and irrigators?
You only declared your gross income not net income. What was your net income upon first trial
This is a question that all bean counter would ask. Trying to assure people that growing watermelon is not possible or what. Or that it is not profitable. When you have not tried it
Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by j6ix(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2018
gboxbaba:
Baba, no offense, if you're truly making millions from watermelons, you won't be sharing it with us, you will be looking for capital to expand your business and make more millions.
Dangote or e-money don't teach people how to make money.
Speaking lik a true son of soil. Baba, know it today that you need to carry people along in one way the other before you can make it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by j6ix(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
See this opportunity
Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
All sweet talk & rosy promises.
Ignorant peeps won't know there are huge risks & losses associated with farming.
Problems like theft, pests & diseases etc can affect output...
Even after harvest there are other challenges too..

When u advertise things like this, also mention the caveats...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by adesina746: 2:48am On Jul 25, 2018
j6ix:

This is a question that all bean counter would ask. Trying to assure people that growing watermelon is not possible or what. Or that it is not profitable. When you have not tried it

Oga he only asked a simple question which requires a simple answer shikena why insult him. No doubt you might be into watermelon farming. But i doubt you are making the figure u claim and if you are why not share it free. To my other people first and foremost do not buy no yeye ebook or pay for no material on watermelon or cucumber. Most of those claiming to teach you either do not do it themselves or are also learning on the job which every other person can do too.

Now for watermelon farming all you need is a land which you can get from Government agencies like River basin authority or you can experiment it on your yard.

Then you prepare the land with a tractor which you can also borrow or lease from same Government agencies

Next is getting the seed which you can get at mile 12 in lagos

And the rest is the planting and management which u can get local farmers with experience and very cheap rate to do that for you where your land is located. To learn it there are sime threads on this same nairaland you can read and that is all you nees to start.
Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by adesina746: 3:00am On Jul 25, 2018
If you want to learn about watermelon you can follow this thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1880533/thread-growing-watermelon-backyard-photos . It is all that you need

N.B like i said once you get the idea about watermelon farming. All you need is to get an experienced local farmer that you will pay very cheap like five thousand at most ten thousand naira per month as it is worth it. All you will do is to supervise and occasionally work when need be but the buck of the work will be done by the local farmer.

If the Op is willing to share is experience free like the thread i shared cool. Not everything is about money
Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by j6ix(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Try first and see the outcome. If it's not your thing, leave it. don't discourage others cause we all can never end in the office or do one thing. If you think watermelon farmers don't make profit, hmm you need a rethink.
Re: How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months by soundforce: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
obrigado080:
All sweet talk & rosy promises.
Ignorant peeps won't know there are huge risks & losses associated with farming.
Problems like theft, pests & diseases etc can affect output...
Even after harvest there are other challenges too..

When u advertise things like this, also mention the caveats...
GOD bless you bro!
They will never mention labour, seed, weeding, clearing, fertilizer,land rent, water source in off season, transport, pest control etc. Only profit without cost. Author EBUKA! You try

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Secrets That I Used To Make Over N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber / What Is The Cost Of Opening An Average Betting Shop? / Pls Where Is YMODULUS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.